Part 8

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, at the request of one of you I have changed the tag to Angst. In my defense, when I started this story I only had a general idea of what it would be like, and well here we are hahahaha. But, I guarantee it won't be anything heavy, so rest assured. Once again, thank you for the subscriptions and the comments. I hope you guys like this chapter.

 

"Wow! The details on these one are amazing." Wendy said as she looked over at the picture on her phone which was displaying Seulgi's latest drawning.

"Can you stop looking at it and actually help me do something about this?"

"Ok, sorry." Wendy sheepishly replied.

They were at Wendy's house trying to assess the current situation.

"So, what do you got?" Wendy asked her.

Seulgi then showed what she took out of Joy's bag and handed to the girl sitting cross legged on the bed. The search didn't go as planned because Seulgi didn't get what she was expecting, but maybe she had gotten something better.

"A letter?" Wendy cocked her eyebrows, feeling confused.

"Yes. I took this from Sooyoung's bag."

"Still can't believe you did this." Wendy spoke while looking at her with a displeased face.

"Hey, I didn't have too many options, ok?" Seulgi tried to explain.

Wendy ignored her and focused on analysing the letter. It was a yellowish envelope with a cute owl stamp on the front. The back had the sender's name and an adress, which Wendy assumed was where Joy lived. Who even send letters this days?

"So?" Seulgi impatiently asked. "What do you think?"

"It seems to be from her father, since the surname is the same. Did you read it?"

"Of course not!" Seulgi sounded offended.

"What? Pardon me to not known where your sense of morals stand right now." Wendy scoffed and Seulgi sinked further into the study chair where she was sitted.

Taking pity and trying to be better understanding of her best friend, Wendy decided to let this go. At least for now.

"Look, I know that you felt like you had to do this, ok? Let's just move pass it."

Seulgi only nodded.

"Do you think its important enough to her want it back?"

"All I know is that Joy never mentioned her dad before. To be honest, I thought it was only her and her mother."

Silence ensued at the room while both girls thought about the topic. Wanting or not they were invading someone's privacy and the feeling was not enjoyable.

"But, whatever the history behind this is, I think she'll want the letter back."

-

After Yeri showed her the new post of 'the SM's artist', Joohyun went home with an only goal in mind. She hadn't paid much attention to the first drawing, but something about this one had caught her attention. It was like she had seeing it something like this before.

Arriving at her room, she locked the door for more privacy - even if neither her parents or sister were at home. Then, Joohyun stood on her study chair to grab a box placed at the top of her bookshelf. She placed the box onto her bed and didn't waste time before open it. In there was everything Seulgi-related. Pictures of the three of them, notes, and - most importantly - drawnings.

Most often than not, when Irene was at her dance class, Joohyun and Seulgi were left at their own devices, but Joohyun didn't mind. She couldn't explain it, but being with Seulgi was comfortable and soothing.

At first, she didn't think she could be friends with the girl, at least not like the way Irene seemed to be. She preferred to stay at home, Seulgi didn't. She had a hard time making new friends, Seulgi didn't. She liked to read and write, Seulgi did not. These things, and more, made her doubt, but surprisingly they made the friendship work.

That day, Seulgi had agreed to go to Joohyun's favorite bookstore. Days earlier, the girl had placed an order for a book, and it had finally arrived.

Arriving at the place, Joohyun was easily distracted by the works on display while Seulgi just stared distractedly and followed the girl closely like a lost puppy.

Reading was one of Joohyun's favorite hobbies and if she could she would talk about her favorite works all the time. But, she didn't have many people who shared this adoration.  Realizing that one of those people was on her side, she blushed out of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Seulgi. I end up losing track of time here. Let's go to the counter a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter