OUT!!!

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The luxury cars pulled into the front door of the mansion the butler opened the door of both cars. Mr Moon walked ahead of everyone else lead them to the living room with Mrs. Moon and granny on the sofa waiting for them, Mr. Moon walked to his wife gave her a kiss on her forehead and a hug to granny Yong and Byul also gave both Mrs. Moon and granny a hug. Everyone looked at the scene in front of them with jaw dropped and took their seat as Mrs. Moon invited them to sit.

“Sooooooooo yeah I wanted you 1 2 3 4 5 here because me and Byuli’s mother thought that it is a good idea for Byuli Yong and her friends to be trained in the company, the principal gave us the school records and I have to say that it is quite impressive Miss Jung and Miss Anh for you to achieve this much in this young age. The 5 of you are quite impressive young ladies” the father said as he sat down next to his wife and put his arm around her.

“Appa-nim you mentioned only byuli will go to work”

“Yeah that was the original plan until your umma said it will be better if you also received your training now you are a year higher than Byuli in university” The 5 girls looked back and forth between the Master Moon and Yongsun

“How are you two so close with each other?” Hyejin thinking out loud and everyone was surprised by her.

“Yongsun is technically our daughter too” The mother said with much tenderness and glance at Byuli.

Byuli sat there like a shy little girl her face was getting red and Yongsun found the unusual over-greasy very adorable.

“We haven’t told them anything yet umma-nim” Yongsun said

Suddenly Mr. Moon’s secretary came in and whisper something to him made Mr. Moon face became cold. He dismissed his secretary and whisper something to his wife made her stood up.

“Let’s go honey I am going with you”

“We are sorry guys we brought you guys here for dinner but we have urgent meeting so enjoy your time here and have dinner here ok” He said as he stood up and gesture his arm for his wife to link.

After the elder couple walked out of the door everyone releases the breath that they had been holding in.

“I thought I am going die” Sodam said dramatically everyone stood up walked to the couple and crowded over them.

“EXPLAIN!!!!!” Everyone yelled at the couple.

Everyone sat on the table in the backyard garden and served some sweet and drinks. Everyone started to ask question all at the same time and it turned into a total chaos.

“OK OK OK settle down” Yongsun stopped them before any table was flipped.

“Yes, I live here now and Yes, I called Byuli’s parent appa umma because I am not allowed to call them Mr/Mrs Moon and No, I have no idea she is ‘The Moon’ heir anddddddddd Yes, we are dating” Yongsun said everything in one go made everyone jaw dropped

“Yes, my parents and unnie’s grandma are very supportive of us” Byul added with a huge smile.

“Unnie that’s mean you are The Moon only heir?” Wheein carefully asked her

“Technically yes I am but I am the same Byuli unnie that buy you food”

“I should have date you before Yong do” Joohyun said plainly with serious face while looking at Byul like a piece of meat

“lil hamzi be my wife I will love you forever” Chorong suddenly grab Byuli’s hand startled Byul

“take your hand away from my baby I am going to kill you” Yong slapped Chorong’s hands away from Byul

“Oops scary owner very possessive” Sodam said made everyone laughs.

“Hyejin-ah why are you so quiet?” Byul asked her when she felt Hyejin’s eyes on her.

“ADOPT ME AND WHEEINIE, WE ARE GOOD GIRLS!!!!” Hyejin said suddenly made everyone burst another laughing session

“WTF jinie hahahaha”

 

Meanwhile Mr. Moon and Mrs. Moon arrived the company everyone bowed when they made their entrance. Mr. Nam was waiting outside the CEO’s office with his son because they got summoned by The Moon. Mr. Nam is restless he instinctively senses that something bad is going to happen soon because normal matter Madam Moon won’t to step in but now both of them got summoned sent chill down to his spine.

“Appa I am sorry” eric said behind him

“Save it I don’t want to hear it”

The Moon arrived through the elevator and got into the office with the father son duo tailing behind and stood in the middle of the huge office. Eric slowly raised his head to look up front and saw the huge family portrait of The Moon saw Byuli smile brightly in the picture made him regret everything instantly.

Mr. Moon sat in his sofa while Mrs. Moon went to the CEO table and sat on leather chair of the CEO.

“Please have a seat” the father son duo temptingly sat down next to each other.

“Director Nam do you well aware of you son behavior and reputation in un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter