Craze Craze

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a good breakfast with Dahee unnie Byulie walked in the company with her best mood, she greeted everyone on her way up to her office. As she took her seat on her chair her phone lighted up incoming another text from Dahee unnie.

--Don’t tired yourself out too much little baby-- with a kissy emoji she was about to reply her text when Yongsun burst into her office without knocking.

“Oh god Yong you scared the out of me” Byulie said with her hand on her chest.

“I enter my own office and it’s scared you?” Yongsun kept her face straight.

Byulie ignored Yong remark and reply the text from Dahee unnie instead.

–can’t wait to see you this Saturday unnie—

Yongsun noticed Byulie smiled widely while texting made her felt like her gut is turning inside out and there’s something break in her chest because that’s how Byulie used to smile to her. Yongsun chose not to confront Byulie about it for now because she doesn’t want to stress out Byulie more but she scared that it’s too late if she waited for the appoint ceremony to be done first. She is so scared what if Byulie no longer love her what if she found someone better than her thinking about all of those made Yongsun wanted to broke down instantly.

 

`flashback~

 

“Unnie” Wheein said softly as she pulled Yongsun into a hug

“I don’t know she would go this far Wheein-ah”

“I think you should talk to her the sooner the better” Hyejin said as she patting her unnie’s back

“I don’t think I am ready for her answer yet”

“It can be a misunderstanding too unnie” Wheein tried to comfort her.

After adjusted her appearance Yongsun left the meeting room and gave everyone a warm smile as they passed by like nothing happened. She kept telling herself that two more weeks everything will be fine but can she survive those two weeks without got her heart scattered into million tiny pieces. She cannot tell anyone and make a scene out of it maybe they just met up for business because she will be the CEO soon and she has to learn about everything even though she tried to kept her sane in checked but everything is not matched, Lee dahee is not the not that handle the business it’s her father so she has no business with Byulie at all.

 

Now Yongsun cannot kept her focus on her work because sometimes she stole glances at Byulie saw her secretly texting someone on her phone while silently giggling by herself. She just silently bears everything on her shoulder but Byulie just kept finding excuse to stay late at work force her and the maknae to go home first. One Saturday Byulie came home late smell like different perfume that neither not hers and Yongsun’s moreover she looked like she had some fun time out there because she just can’t stop grinning.

That night is another night that Byulie turn her back on Yongsun on the bed but the older girl just cannot lift her hands to touch the younger even though they shared the same cover, the older girl felt like that body isn’t hers anymore it smelled like another girl it seems like someone has touched her in intimate way.

Yongsun just cannot stop her tears that kept pouring from the sockets into the pillow while looking at the back of someone she called her whole world. She kept chanting one more week everything will be fine it is a misunderstanding to herself but those tears wouldn’t stop.

3 more days until Byulie officially has the CEO title just 3 more days but Yongsun is feeling like dying because she witnessed something that she shouldn’t see at first place. Byulie told her that she will be working late yet again because the big day is coming soon so she thought maybe she should drop by the office with food to cheer her up.

There’s Byulie in front of their shared office door hugging a much taller girl as the taller girl gave her a kiss on her crown while she playing her earlobes with her fingers. Yongsun has to put her hand on to stop her voice from leaking out as her tears yet again visiting her.

That night the younger girl suddenly spooning her from behind while kissing her neck and snuggle close to her.

“I love you Yong” That mouth said thing that broke her heart the most also the mouth that kissed other girl behind her back.

Once she sensed that she is asleep yong carefully release herself from the hug and took Byulie’s phone to see what is the relationship between those two. On the lock screen there’s no longer their picture it is just a simple theme background. She opened the chatroom and it is safe to say that she didn’t prepare herself enough for it. Her worse nightmare has come true she gripped the phone tightly as she broke down in their bedroom floor alone.

At dawn she went back up on the bed looking byulie’s back and she lift her hand to clung into the younger girl pajama shirt with a broken heart. She wanted to hug her with all her heart content but she cannot.

The appoint day has come now Byulie is officially The Moon Corp’s CEO the youngest CEO ever in the country. Everyone warmly welcome the new CEO at the formal party Byulie was too busy greeting everyone in the party to exchange some talk with Yongsun or the other 5 girls.

“She did it” Sodam said as she sipping her wine while looking at Byulie talking to some business men.

“She did it” Yongsun painfully whispered under her breathe.

Even though it is a big party but Dahee managed to snatch Byulie for herself at the balcony.

“Congrats baby” Dahee said as she put both of her arms on top of Byulie shoulders, Dahee leaned almost touch Byulie’s lip Yongsun’s smiling face while calling her name flashed right under her eyes, she was about to turn her head away but Mrs. Moon beat her to it.

Mrs. Moon with her stern face on called out for Byulie name.

“I wanted you to come inside NOW!” She sternly spit out at her daughter.

“Once we reached home, I need you in my study immediately” Mrs. Moon spoke under teeth and walked away.

Little did they know Yongsun also there stood frozen behind the huge curtain with Joohyun and Wheein.

“Unnie” Wheein didn’t say anything she just pulled her unnie out of the ballroom after told Mr. Hwang to relay her message that they will be leaving first.

It is already midnight when everyone arrived home from the party but Mrs. Moon didn’t forget her words she went straight to the study and gestured her daughter to follow her.

Once Byulie closed the door Mrs. Moon yelled at her.

“Are you in your right mind? You are hugging Yongsun to sleep at home and then kissing some girl outside? Are you even my daughter?” She just cannot believe herself that the one that standing in front of her is her own daughter.

Byulie was looking down to avoid her mom’s eyes in ashamed.

“I am sorry I was too stressed out I cannot keep my work life and daily life balance”

“Stop your bull you know that what you just said was just plain excuses” the mother looked at her in disbelief

“But it is truth Yong is always forcing me to study and working I don’t even have time to breath normally anymore she is up to my throat but Dahee unnie listened to me and let me enjoy my life out of these pressure”

“I thought you are better than this but you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter