Because I can

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the car to their home Mr. Nam and Eric sat in silent once they set foot inside their villa Mr. Nam gripped Eric’s neck from behind and pushed him hard until he fell on the hard floor in the living room. Mr. Nam sat down on the sofa Eric was crawling to hug his father’s leg when Mrs. Nam came out of her bedroom to the living room.

“This is how you raised him, he became a scumbag” Mr. Nam yelled at in the house as his wife taking her seat on the sofa.

“What is happening honey?” Mrs. Nam trembling because her husband never yelled inside the house like this.

“He almost makes me lost my position” He kept on yelling at his wife and son.

“It’s you fault you never here when I grow up, you said being rich is everything” Eric yelled at his dad

Mr. Nam’s face turned red and slap his son right in the face with heavy breathing. Mr. Nam grabbed his son hair force him to him.

“You will do anything to clean all the mess you’ve made, you hear me?”

“You have been so fine with everything until I landed on the blackhole?” Eric still cockily pissed off his dad

When all that left his on mouth Mr. Nam felt regret and furious of himself that his son has turned into this kind of person. He is the one to blame that his son turned into this.

“You won’t be able to drive to the campus anymore and you must do community work”

“You do not want to mess up with The Moon you hear me? Not even in the dream” Mr. Nam stood up and walked off.

 

Master Moon both arrived at the mansion when they saw the girls running down the stairs while laughing but once they noticed the parents they bowed and smile awkwardly at them.

“What happened girls?” the father said while laughing too as he took off his suit jacket.

“nothing sir” Chorong said

“Ah ok go to dining room we will be there after freshen up a bit” the father said as he walked up the stairs

“I will go check on Byuli a bit” the mother said with a smile

“NO!!!!!!!!” the girls yelled startled the mother

“OMG girls you guys surprised me hahaha what’s wrong?” the mother said as she put her hand on her chest

“They said they will be ready in 5 minutes hehehe” Sodam said awkwardly

“Aww you guys saw something didn’t you? Aigoo those two they are at it again, I’m sorry that you have to see that hahaha” the mother pat wheein’s head and walked up the stairs while laughing

“Byulie’s parents know that they are like rabbits in heat?” Joohyun sounded surprised

“I want parents like them” Hyejin said while looking into wheein’s eyes

“Let’s go to dining room unnies” Wheein said as lead the walk

 

Everyone was sitting in the dining room with Mrs. Moon and Granny except Yong, Byulie and the father. They were having a light chat at the table while the maids starting to put various food in the table that made Hyejin starting to get impatient and kept on tapping Wheein when there’s food added on the table because everything looking so good and delicious for Hyejin. While they were laughing from the stories that granny told them about Yong and Byulie when they are at the store or at granny’s house, the father-daughter trio walked into the dining room as the maids announced their arrival.

Everyone turned their attention toward the new arrival made the trio freeze their actions Yong was having Byulie’s head in locked under her armpit while the father mess Byulie’s hair. They looked back the everyone in the room caught on everyone smirked at them and the father have no clue why would everyone looked at them like that.

After everyone settle down the maids starting to serve the food for everyone, they talked like they are one family the lively atmosphere made the butler and maids smile from ears to ears finally the mansion feel like a sweet home for Byulie.  Everyone had a wonderful dinner and having a fun chat time over dessert.

“So girls like I said this afternoon we offer you guys internship in the main tower since you guys only have 2 more years to finish college so it’s good to be prepared” The mother mentioned the topic once again and everyone switched their full attention to Mrs. Moon.

“But I heard that main tower is hardest to got into and don’t usually recruit intern” Sodam asked back out of curiosity

“Yong and Byul will be train in their respective positions and we offer this because your records are good not because you all are Byuli and yongsunie’s friends”

“Bu- But- I- How-?” Wheein was flustered with everything that Mrs. Moon said how on earth does this golden opportunity come to her in this early age and what did she do in her past life for her to be this lucky in this life.

“Byuli you will be trained to be ready to manage the company, Yongsun you will be trained to co-assist Byuli and management as well, Miss Jung you’re also train

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter