The unexpected

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah yongsun-ah you know you stay here crying won’t get her back, your tears won’t produce another Moon Byuli so just get your out of here go after her” granny shouted from their rooftop. Granny thought that it is the younger matter she won’t get involve but hell she is the street food seller what do you expect, she just eavesdrops on them while pretend she doesn’t know that Yongsun was trailing behind them and that’s why she said those things to make her dumb granddaughter realize something important of her life.

 Yongsun looked up see her grandma waving her to chase after byul.

“You have nothing to lose yongsun-ah but if you let her go you will have nothing just empty shell of your body only” the old lady just gave her thumb up and go back inside their house.

Byuli is walking back to the main street trying to catch a taxi while tears kept on pouring out, she doesn’t know loving someone would be this hard and painful. She knows that if she continues playing push and pull game with yongsun they won’t come this point but she can’t because her heart cannot accept the fact that someone is touching, loving and treat her the way byul does made her inside burn.

At the night hour it is hard to catch to taxi so she walked along path unknowingly her feet took her to the nearby park that they always come so she sat on a swing with tears still rolling on her cheeks. She saw the big tree that contained so much memories she smiles sadly at it and one specific memory flash before her eyes.

 

Freshly high school graduated Yongsun sat on the picnic mat after helping out granny at night. It’s Saturday 11:30pm they’re at the nearby park watching stars. Byul rest her back on tree while yong rest her back between byul’s leg with her back resting well on byul’s.

“Byul-ah which one you come from?” Yong asked her while pointing at the star above on the sky

“Me? I came from the brightest one because I’m the star of your life and shining on you” She finished up with a signature greasy posture and since today is her lucky day she earned herself a jackpot.

*hit hit hit* Yong climbed strangle on Byul’s stomach and begin her boxing routine, byul is trying hard to cover the punches while laughing her off.

“Dumb hamster greasy hamster” Yong said in between her breathe as she working hard on hit her little annoying hamzzi.

Suddenly Byul uncovered her face to pull Yong on top of her and hug her tight.

“You love your dumb greasy hamster though” Byul said into her hair

The moment Yong heard what Byul said she lift herself up and look into Byuli’s eyes. She is so scared once she met Byuli’s eyes because in Byuli’s eyes she saw her own reflection and something she wanted so much to deny. Byuli is not joking Byul never joke about feeling so here she is looking into the sincerest and shining eyes that giving her so much adoration like yong is her whole universe.

After a brief moment she stood up and started to gather the things they’ve brought.

“It’s getting late let’s go hamzzi” She tried maintain her own composure.

“awwww I still wanna stay here a little bit longer” Byul whined

“You’re gonna catch a cold, let’s go”

During the walk Byuli talked about everything this and that but yongsun was so distracted by her own thought.

Can she love Byuli? What if she hurt Byuli? What if they broke up what would happen to their friendship? What if someone come along the way and snatch Byuli away from her would she be able to handle the pain of betrayal?

Most Importantly What if Byuli change and don’t love her anymore can she handle it. She has been traumatized by her own parents and she is afraid to open up, to her love is scary feeling.

 

While she stared blankly at the tree suddenly someone stand in her vision

“Hey snap out of it” surprised for her because Eric is right front of her. She was about to stand up but got pressed back to sit on the swing.

“You were all brave and daring this morning why sit here crying like little ”

“Get your filthy hand off me” She spat at him angrily

“I dug up some about you heard that you are a dyke? No?” Heard that byul pushed him away hard enough to send him three steps away from her.

“Get off my back wtf is wrong with men?” She dusted herself off as she stood up from the swing.

“Men is good even yongsun would love a man to satisfy her need I bet she is one tasty dish don’t cha think so” He said cockily with a smirk as he walked toward her slowly

“SHUT THE UP” She sprung forward and grabbed his collar

“Don’t ing talk about her that way if you love her treat her with respect” She said through her gritted teeth.

“Love? You said anything about love? I just wanna have some fun oh come on this is university you gotta live an adult life y’know” He smirked at her

“Are you gonna hit me? Oh right you know how sweet Yongsun’s lip is? It’s like damn” Byul took n a swing against his jaw made him dropped to his . Byuli promised herself she would never fight again but here she is.

Even he is on the ground he still trying hard to get on her nerves.

“What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me? I was a nobody to you just before this ” She yelled angrily at him.

“Nothing I just want you out of her life you’re a god damn blocker. I was supposed to have my way with her, but because you she rejected me”

“What tf is really wrong with men like you that cannot take rejection? Moreover, if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter