Error

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though, they were extremely busy but Wheein and Yongsun still at top notch of their year in university following by Byulie and Hyejin because sometimes those two made some error in test paper. Yongsun was known to be the hardworking while Wheein is that one golden child with big brain so both hamster and lion sometimes found themselves got tutoring in their mansion study room by the other two.

The first six months were hell on earth for the girls there were a whole lot of documents to learn and review sometimes Mr. Hwang forward them to learn with senior manager thus Mr. Moon command Mr. Hwang not to give them any special treatment and train them with no mercy because all of them have to adapted to this harsh business world, He wanted them to be well prepared. There’s time where he dropped by the office and checked their process, He was extremely strict with the other three because if they are not well prepared eventually, they will get themselves stepped on and chewed up by those company rival or probably their own people. Byulie’s parents left for London after they succeed their 3 months training, they were left under executive director Jung supervision.

On university break Mrs. Jung would take Byulie on business trip with her either Wheein or Yongsun would also tag along with them not just Byulie sometimes Hyejin has to attend the trip if the other two’s schedule is fully packed. The relationship of Yong and Byul got stronger as time goes by but they are on low profile when they are outside they are not ready to public their relationship yet and everyone agreed to that because it is still early for them.

There were times that Byulie shed tears in the office with Wheein and Yong just silently listened to their whimpering and sobbing but once at home Yongsun went full snot sob session. Those trio even attended board meeting to learn how everything work in a big company. At beginning Wheein and Yongsun felt so lost in the meeting because all the affairs were so foreign for them but not to Byulie there’s something that Mr. Moon been teaching her here and there in their home office.

After completed their first-year training in the company Chorong Sodam and Joohyun were selected to be full time employee and all their classes were pushes to evening and weekend which led them to move from the training office to their respective department so Hyejin got pushed up to train in the upper position with the trio, Wheein moved from inside to share the outside space with Hyejin.

After two years Yonsgun Chorong Sodam and Joohyun graduated from college Mrs. Moon flight from London back alone to attend the ceremony to be the guest honor and congrats her god-daughter. Wheein still has 2 more classes to finish so she didn’t get to graduate with Yongsun which led her to graduate with Byulie and Hyejin in the next year.

Today is another busy day

“Ms. Jung please find me last year finance report and budget report” Yongsun spoke into the intercom of table telephone.

“Yes, Ms. Kim” after 5 minutes Wheein walked into the office with files in her hands.

“It is almost lunch time unnies” Wheein said as she took a quick glance at Byulie at the other side of the room.

“Will eat later Wheeinie” Byulie replied but didn’t take her eyes away from the file and computer in front of her while a knock was heard and Hyejin walked in with a few files in her hand.

 Hyejin walked straight to put the file on Byulie desk.

“Here Ms. Moon these are from our real estate company for you to review” Byulie left her pen to poke the files on her table.

“Don’t worry I won’t let her skip lunch” Yongsun flashed her a tired smile and take the file from Wheein

“Unnie there’s time you forgot your meal too you two should rest a bit and have a proper lunch” Hyejin said as she walked to Yong table

“We will be fine Jinie” Byulie tiredly said and opened another file from the pile

Wheein walked off to the door with Hyejin but before she left

“You two look like you could die in a few minutes for real” that statement made the older girls look at each other blankly.

“Before I die, I wanted to tell you I love you yong” Byulie said

“I thought that we could have our bright future but goodbye my love” Yong dramatically replied

The two stretched their arm out toward each other in a dramatic way until Yong suddenly drop her arm

“Okay back to work Romeo”

“Yes ma’am” Byulie also switched her attention back to the file on the table.

In the evening they all got summoned to the mansion because both parents flighted back from London urgently and have an urgent meeting in the family. Yongsun drove everyone back because Byulie is too tired to do so and the maknaes still haven’t got their driving license yet.

The maid was waiting for them outside the door as usual to take their blazer sometimes pile of files. Everyone bowed as they walked pass them into the house and went straight to the father study room, the butler opened the door for them. The elderly couple was sitting in the sofa set patiently waiting for them Mr. Moon sat on his usual seat at the top with his wife at his left side sofa.

“What is happening appa?” Byulie said as she took her seat in the usual seat in front of her mother

“What time did you arrived umma?” Yongsun asked as she took her seat next to Byulie

Both Hyejin and Wheein bowed to the elders and took their seat, Wheein sat next to Mrs. Moon while Hyejin took her seat in front of Mr. Moon.

“Grandpa is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter