Flashback

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The real reason for Byuli to transferred school it is because she woke up and chose violence type of tough girl and in middle school her record is 2 broke noses 4 loose teeth and 3 face ruin handmade all cause by her alone because she just cannot stand bullies, she did those to protect her innocent classmate. She fought like a maniac because once she messed with one of those the rest will come after her like roaches. Moreover, Byuli parents doesn’t really involve much in her life that why she lives recklessly, well of course they hella rich but they were not there to begin with they were always busy.

She grew up with not so much parent attention so she picked up some interesting hobbies like photographing, collect art, and into material art. The parent only present when they were called by the principle because the scene she caused in school needless to say they let her slide off easily because the fact that her parent are rich.

 

She did not make much friend because of her tough image in school so she grew lonely so she told her parents about it. Their solution? Easy here she is in South elite high to start her first year as a high schooler. She though that once she transferred school everything will be brand new she will be able to enjoy her teenage life like a normal teenager. However, it doesn’t go the way she wanted to. She wondered why would there’s always head in every school. She promised herself that she won’t involve in useless fight anymore.

 

Byuli almost lost her when she’s getting bullied in the cafeteria fortunately, she didn’t get to broke any nose nor jaw thanks to yongsun. The friendship that blossoms between the clumsy crazy energy and the tough image with hidden goofy persona.

 

After the scene at the cafeteria Byuli follow yongsun out

“Hey Thanks for saving me in there” Byuli said shyly while walking beside her

“Nah Don’t mention it I just annoyed by them always make a mess in the cafeteria and I’m the type of creature that need to be focus during her eating time” Yongsun shrugged like it is not a big of a deal.

Byuli let out a giggle as she saw how her visible annoyed expression.

“So You’re new here? I heard things about you not that I’m lousy but I cannot help it flying around and get into my ears”
“Well I am I hope what you heard about me is not bad things”

“Huh??? Is there good thing about you flying around too? All I heard was that thig relate to your uality” She said as she took a sip from her straw

“Oh well I- “

“Don’t worry I’m not narrow mind, I don’t care about that” She flashed a smile at Byuli showing her little dimples and made Byuli’s heart skipped a beat

Byuli didn’t response, she just blush as lower her face looking to the ground.

“You are cute like little hamster” Yongsun said as she pat Byuli’s head lightly and flashed another smile.

“I gotta go bye see ya later little hamster” She said as she walks ahead of Byuli.

“Ok” Byul response back in small voice.

 

“Oh it’s you again hamzzi” Yongsun said as Byul passed by her as she headed out from the classroom.

Byul didn’t know that Yongsun is a year older than her but judging by her face Byul thought that She is probably same age as her. Byul didn’t even response yet then there those ers from distance all giving the glances as they passed by them. Byul noticed all of that looks so she thought Yongsun might be uncomfortable with that and was about to excuse herself.

“What y’all looking at? Want a piece of this” She shouted at them as she rises her fist to show them with a set of her perfect teeth.

 “Come on, don’t care about them and Let’s go grab something to eat you didn’t eat anything this afternoon right GIRLFRIEND” Yong intentionally emphasis the word as she put her arm on Byul’s shoulder and walk out of school. They left the murmur behind them and walk out ahead toward what Byuli thought was a flowerbed for her.

 

Yongsun took Byuli to her grandma teokpokki stall and sit her down after Byul done with the greeting with grandma while she went to give her grandma a kiss on the cheek and put on her apron. She put everything on the table for Byuli to eat and give Byuli’s head a pat.

“Eat it hamzzi” she commands as she too sat down in front of her. Byul eyed her shyly and pick up the mini fork to feed her grumbling stomach.

“Why you’re so shy like an elementary school kid on her first day at school? Are you always like this?” Yongsun fire her questions on Byul as she about opens to take her first bite but got stopped mid air

“No, I just don’t want to be rude” She answered her with food in .

“I know right, but why you are so cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter