Forgot

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul and yongsun has been friend since the day byul entered high school and now they are in their first and second year in university. Byul majored in business, Yong majored in management at byul first year she met the little genius Wheein and little lion cub Hyejin majored in Economy they had some classes together. Byul and Yong are that inseparable duo since high even though they are one year different but they are always together.

Byul is like that one mysterious kid in school that are friendly but no one really know much about her even her best friend. Yong didn’t know about byul’s living situation actually not much at all. However, Byul know and mesmerized every little thing of yongsun from her living situation to her little habit and her liking. To Byul yongsun is her one and only unnie. Byul has been secretly went to yong’s grandma teokpokki stall to help her during her free time without yonsun knowing.

“Byul-ah my child what did you do yesterday? yongsun came home and curse you like crazy” grandma asked her carefully as she looked at her tenderly

“Ahh that is nothing grandma I was being mischievous and she thought I was being disrespectful”

“aigoo you two really something else hahaha”

“Anyway, grandma don’t tell yong unnie that I came to help okay?” she said as she finished up everything to close the old lady’s stall.

“I still don’t get why you helping me everyday when you are sure busy with school too”

“Nah- it’s okay now pinky promise that you won’t tell her”

“Child, I have been pinky promise with you for god know how many already” Grandma said with smile as she wiped her hand on her apron and pinky promise the little hamster.

“Yong unnie has been busy with her assignment lately grandma is everything okay with you at home?” She asked as she took off her apron and fold it up to give it back to the sweet old lady.

“it’s okay my little child everything is fine except yongsun has been coming home late almost everyday is she doing okay at school lately?” She asked as they walked side by side.

Byul always walk grandma back home every time she come to help out.

“She is doing fine but she’s always so tired and we sometimes cannot meet up even in the same school” she answered while took her jacket to put it on grandma to keep her warm and cling to her arm.

Grandma is the only person left for yongsun the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter