Because We can

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The maids went to take the luggage from the driver but the girls were fast to react. However, they didn’t even get to touch their staff when both unnies came and dragged them inside the house with the proud parents walking behind them. The scene in front made the elders heart bloomed in joy because finally Byulie has someone she can spend time with as an unnie and someone that will take care of her back.

“Byulie-ah take them the room that supposed to be Yongsunnie’s one” Mr. Moon giggled and left to the lift before he got to hear Byulie’s whine

“Come on let’s go kids” Yongsun said as still dragging Wheein with her and walk up the stairs not through the lift.

The room was so beautiful and modern every interior and every corner are showing that it was carefully crafted. While Wheein still shocked by the view of the room Hyejin was busy running around the room to explore. The theme of the room totally different from the guest room they used to shower, from the bathroom to the walk-in closet this is almost as big as Wheein’s house back in jeonju.

“Unnie why don’t you question your mom decision?”

“I will not do that; I cannot do that because there is nothing good from not listen to her and doubting her” Byulie said as she put her arm on Wheein’s shoulder and watching Hyejin dragging Yongsun around the room to exaggerate about everything to Yongsun.

After a while maids knocked on the door to deliver everything they’ve packed from their old place, fresh new sets of pajamas that has the same crescent moon with a big M logo on the pajama top’s pocket and set up the bathroom essentials.

“Don’t question about the pajamas girls even my halmoni has night dress with the same logo on it’s an essential for family appa-nim told me that” Yongsun mentioned and assured them not to feel uneasy using the pajamas.

“But your parents also wore the same things, we cannot use that” Hyejin turned to Byulie

“Well, you wouldn’t want my mom to know that you won’t use the pajamas because she will so sad, she designed them in a lot of patterns and different color preserve for day like this. She dreamed of having half a dozen of children not just me but they cannot” Byulie said as she sat down on the bed bench and caress the pajamas that are on the foot of the bed.

After chat for a bit more the couple excuse themselves to go to their own room that’s on the same floor after gave out some instruction on how to use the smart furniture in the room.

“You think it worked well? I think I should be in acting class by now” Byuile said as they walked back

“I almost cried sooooo real and convincing” Yong sarcastically replied the younger girl.

“Meanie I will not cuddle you to sleep merong” She sticked her tongue out at the older girl and entered the bedroom made Yong shake her head at the childish display.

Byulie stepped on the bed bench and jumped on the bed like in WWE with pouting mouth, Yongsun found hamzzi is especially adorable today so she just went to bed slept on her back spread her right arm on Byulie’s pillow and lift the hamster’s head put it on her arm and snuggle her close.

“I will cuddle you to sleep then goodnight love” Yongsun softly whispered into Byulie’s hair

“I love you dunnie” Byul hugged her tight and breathe a healthy amount of the older girl’s scent in.

 

Wheesa’s pov

 

“Hyejin-ah are we dreaming or what?” Wheein said as she holding into the pajama in her hands and hugged her soulmate while burst into tears.

“I don’t know too but I don’t want to wake up yet if it is a dream” Hyejin burst into tears as well.

“Mrs. Moon said we are little moon now” Wheein said and cried even harder

“All I remember is her mic drop” Hyejin said in half laugh half cry

Then Hyejin’s hone ringed from Byulie unnie

“Hello Byulie unnie?”

“Shower and sleep you have classes tomorrow especially Wheein” Yongsun said and end the call.

“It’s Yong unnie let’s shower and sleep”

After spending a good time in the bathroom struggling with hi-tech bathroom equipment. Finally, both girls put on their pajamas and go to bed with a happy heart.

“I will be the big spoon tonight” Wheein said

“No this is my turn to be the big spoon” Hyejin argued back.

The bed is huge why are they arguing to be the big spoon this is the not the one-meter mattress they used to have. However, they are still spooning each other like good old day things don’t change what changed is living condition but their heart and mind remain the same.

Wheein and Hyejin are childhood friends from the same neighborhood back in Jeonju they are each other support system since they are middle school. However, they haven’t claimed each other yet but everyone knew that they come and goes as a package. They are very obvious with their feeling for each other but none of them confess that out loud, it is like an unspoken rule of them that none of them will leave one another and they can get jealous like lovers do. People that came forward for the both of them always get rejected.

 

The next morning

The morning that was so lively and loud as that morning everyone in the house can only be dreamed of it and never thought that day would come but Mrs. Moon united everyone under this roof to make the mansion a real home for Byulie.

Byulie invaded the maknaes room while Yongsun in the shower because she is not allowed to be in there with Yongsun, reason was she has to wash her hair and Byulie always make it hard for her to do her task with her hands up in her hair Byulie’s naughty hands never left her body as she trying hard not to kill the younger girl in there so whenever the older girl has to wash her hair Byulie is not allowed in the same space as her, not even using the toilet.

Byulie looking dejected walked into the maknae room and found only hyejin sleeping spread on the bed alone and the shower can be heard in the bathroom. She went to tap Hyejin on the to wake her up.

“Wake up jinie”

“Mhmmm 5 more minutes this is so comfortable” Hyejin said as she turned to her side and snuggle to Wheein’s pillow. Byulie unconsciously lied down next to Hyejin and spoon her from behind but not too close she just loosely put her arm and leg on the sleeping girl and join the girl in dreamland.

After 10 minutes Yongsun’s voice can be heard in the hall way calling for her hamster to take a bathe but no reply so Yongsun is sure that little is bothering the maknae by now. Wheein just done showering as Yongsun walked into the room.

“Oh unnie good morning” Wheein greeted the oldest girl.

“Good morning puppy” Yongsun greeted back

“I am here for my hamster” Wheein looked at the bed saw the scene in front of her made her let out a giggle. Yongsun took out her phone and captured the scene in front of them.

“that hamster hugging lion is a scene that me as a zookeeper has to capture it” Yongsun said as wheein laughed with her unnie.

A knock was heard and Mrs. Moon came into the room made Wheein immediately deep bow her.

“Good morning Umma-nim”

“Good morning girls omo” Mrs. Moon noticed the duo still on the bed and suddenly rushed out and come back in less than a minute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter