The more unexpected

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After she heard yong’s train of question Byul rose up and pull yong to sit in front of her face to face. Byul grabbed both of Yong’s hand and them on her own thigh.

“What do you mean?” the younger girl shot her a look while wiped away the older girl’s tear even snot clean with her sweater sleeve.

“I- I- mean I- you- I-” Yong started to stuttering and wave her arms into every direction to show that she is frustrating with herself.

“Calm down ok ok” Byul calm yong down pull her into another hug

“I in love you you greasy hamster” yong said after she calmed down made Byul shocked and widen her eyes. The younger girl pulled away from the embrace and look into yongsun’s eye for assurance found the owner the brown eyes pouting back her with her red nose.

“Are you for real?” She asked excitingly she flapped her thigh like a chicken on the mattress.

“I’m not gonna say it again” yong replied and plopped her face into the mattress and rose her up high while byul was still flapping like a chicken with the exciting energy of a puppy.

Byul plopped next to yongsun and put her leg on top of yong to make her lay flat.

“Why don’t you just say so why would you made me go crazy like that?” Byul asked

“I felt like you’re out of my league and you deserve someone better because you are a good person” Yong turned her head from the mattress to byul

“and-?”

“And I hate the fact I’m so scared of you leaving me for someone else”

“Are you crazy?” Byul asked her in disbelief

“Even we date what if we fight? We broke up? We fought a lot what if one day you said you have enough of my nonsense and hate me forever”

“I will not hate you and if we fought, I can apologize first we can comfort each other. Break up? If that happened, I would follow you and chase after you”

“I know what you have been through but I can reassure you that once I’m still breathing, I will be here beside you no matter what I will protect you” the younger said softly while look into her favorite pair of eyes in the world.

“what if we keep on fighting now that we will be living together, we will frequently annoyed by each other easily” yong completely turn to sleep on the side facing byul.

“Have I ever been annoyed by you these past few years? I have always seeking for your presence every single time. Please don’t let your parent’s story affect yours you cannot let one’s rocky road paint your own flowery road” Byul said as she held the older girl’s cheek softly.

“Girlfriend? For real? Can I call you that with all my heart content?” Byul was getting excited again when Knocks was heard.

“Come in” Both of them sat up and straighten their clothes. The parent and granny entered the room while smiling and one of the maids pushed in one big luggage inside Byul’s room then excuse herself closing the door.

“What is this?” Byul looked back and fore between the luggage and the elders.

“I guess you both settled all the thing between you two well already judging by the invisible tail that byuli wagging” Her father while the other laughing at her made her blushed hard like a tomato.

“Aww she is shy look honey look our byuli is blushing” Her mother cooing at her made her embarrassed even more.

“Stop teasing me” Byul went back to her habit of snuggle her face into yongsun’s neck and hide her face, her action made yongsun tickled and let out giggle.

“This is Yongsun’s staff that I’ve packed so you can introduce her to her own room” Granny said while smiling

“Huh? Ok” She released her hug and took the luggage while byuli went to the luggage a small disappointment sparked inside yong’s heart thinking that we won’t be sharing a room but then her face displayed the huge smile once she saw Byul pushing the luggage into her own large walk-in closet and zipped the luggage open on the floor.

“HERE!!!!!” Byul yelled back as she walked out to stand in front of everyone and put her hands on her hip smiling widely at the elders.

“She will be sleeping here this room is big enough and granny can enjoy a room of her own without worry now”

“Is that an excuse?” the mother started teasing her own daughter and the father greatly joined in

“She can get a room of her own without bothering halmoni look at the house we have plenty of room”

“Wha- I- She- awwwww” out of frustration Byuli sullenly walk to her bed drop face first into the mattress

“It’s ok sir ma’am I will be staying here with Byuli I’m scared being alone too” Yong bowed with a smile.

“Yongsun-ah sir and ma’am made us feel so old and out of touch call us appa umma” once byuli heard what her father said she lift her body up and looked at them dumbfoundedly.

“Why are you looking at me like that? you punk she is your girlfriend why can’t she call us app umma?” father yelled at her

“How-? When-? What-?”

“Do you have any intention to finish any of the sentences?” Everyone was laughing at Byuli’s flustered expression including Yongsun. After they done laughing at Yongsun the parent went to byuli each gave her a hug and left the room with granny said that they will help granny with her room.

 

 After everyone left the room Byuli rush to locked the door and turn to look at yongsun playfully the older widen her eyes when byuli walked to her slowly while looked at her like a prey.

“I’m going to hit the out of you if you come near me” yong said as she taking step back and hit the bed tripped sit on the bed. Byuli saw her opportunity she jumped on Yongsun and tickled her after she is satisfied with her work, she pulled the older girl to cuddle and went into dreamland with smile face and happy heart.

 

The next morning is a mess because they overslept the alarm, Yongsun was taking her shower when Byuli busted in to use the toilet, that is common routine for them.  They ran around inside the bedroom getting themselves ready for school and Byul told Yong to get breakfast downstair because that’s what she always does. Yong followed Byul into the huge dining and everything already well-prepared set on the table wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter