Chapter 2

Ms. Little Assassin

I was looking around. Trying to take in all of the room, all the exits, remember how we got here, what doors we used, what cameras I noticed. Taehyung shifts, getting slightly closer to me and I am snapped out of thoughts. My head turns towards him and he is smiling at me holding two cups in his hands, one strecthed out towards me. He's been standing here for a while, has he been trying to hand me that drink this whole time? I grab the cup and smell it, soju mixed with grape soda.
"We're under-age" I say. Taehyung furrow his eyebrows and then he laughs.
"We're also at a party" he answers.
I nod, and give him a smal smile. He has been following me around all week, talking to me although I have been showing absolutely no interest. But I had to admit to myself, he always made school less boring for me. However, he was just in the way right now. The only reason I came to this party is to infiltrate the Kang residence, and Taehyung won't leave me alone. I start walking out of the livingroom were everyone is gathered, socialising and Taehyung his following me.  There is a camera in the corridoor, I look to the left and right noting all the doors.
"What are you doing?"
"I like to see the interior design of houses" I lie. I notice there is a backdoor with no camera facing it.
"There is so many cameras in this house. Don't you think Sarang is going to get in trouble for having a party?" I say as I am walking up the stairs. I turn around and look at Taehyung and he seems surprised, I am never the one to ask questions.
"The others' say that her parents don't mind. They allow it. Also isn't it weird that they'd be checking their cameras on a regular basis? Aren't those only for break-ins?".
We've reached up stairs and I am looking around. It'd be suspicious if I were to open any doors and look around but from the outside I can already rule out wich ones are Sarang's and Daniel's rooms. 
"Hey, what are you guys doing here? We want to play some drinking games, join us?". I turn around and Sarang is smiling.
"No thank you" I say. And she looks confused.
"She's just joking" Taehyung interjects. I look at him, "we were just looking for the bathroom. We'll come join in 2 minutes" he continues. Sarang brights up, tells us there is a bathroom downstairs but the bathroom on the second floor is 2 doors to the left and that she is going to join the others. She leaves and Taehyung looks at me again.
"Obviously you don't know how to act like a normal teenager, but you can't come to someone's party. Lurk around and not socialise". I am suspicious of him.
"What do you mean act like a normal teenager?
Taehyung pets my hair, "you're obviously super weird, that's why I like you" and he smiles. I decide, he's not too bad either. 
"Let's go" is the only thing I say and head downstairs.

We've been playing drinking games and I make sure not to drink anything. I fake drinking, I try to avoid making conversations about myself but only to the extent it doesn't seem too suspicious. I recognize the social hierachy, Sarang is the most popular girl at school, but she is also kind. Alot of the boys have a crush on her, not Taehyung though. Taehyung is new but he seems to fit in well, they all like him, especially the girls, they try to make conversation with him, and he entertains them but not like they'd want him to. He treats them like acquitances, but he speaks to me like a genuine friend, but I don't have friends. The girls are interested in me because I seem cool, but also because they are wondering why this good-looking boy has been clinging to me all night. 

"Where do you live Taehyung" I try again. He is beyond comprehension and I just want to slap him. I could leave him on the streets, and if it was anyone else I might have, but with him I couldn't bring myself to. He is grinning at me with his stupid face that is now red. I sigh, I get him into the taxi and go around it sitting on the otherside. I tell the driver my adress as I feel Taehyung put his head on my lap.

I manage to get him to drink two cups of water before he starts complaining again, wobbling and treathening to fall face first on my floor. I should let him. I should let him fall, so he can learn a lesson. But I find myself catching him. He wraps his arms around my waist, pushing his warm body against my cold one, his face in my neck, he reeks of alcohol. He's the only other person I have hugged except for Ahjussi in a while and it feels, not too bad. I hear him snooring and I push him off slowly, his head jolts up, he smiles at me and I grab his shirt and pull him with me to my room.

I hear slight groaning beside me and my eyes shoot open. He is muttering about a headache under his breath and then I feel him move a bit, I turn my head to him and we are looking eachother in the eyes. His face goes red immediately and he sits up fast only to groan again putting his hand to his head.
"There is water on the bedside table for you. And some aspirin, if you want some" I say with no hint of worry. I sit up and he drinks up the water and then looks at me.
"Did we-"
"Have ual ? No"
"You don't have to say it like th-"
I cut him of. "I simply brought you to my place and put you to bed because you wouldn't tell me your adress for 30 minutes". I get out of bed, and I hear him clear his throat.
"Howcome, you're wearing so little then?" he asks nervously.
I look at him and realise he is red in the face again. After I put him to sleep yesterday, I cleaned out anything that would be suspicious and put it in my work room, and then I changed into my sleeping gear, a t-shirt and and joined him in bed. 
"This is what I sleep in. I prefer not beeing too warm. Your presence in my bed didn't help with that, I would've taken my top off as well, but I understand that would have come off wrong" I say. I open my closet,  take out sweatpants and start putting them on. Taehyung closes his eyes.
"Thank you, for taking care of me. I think I drank too much last night" he says.
"You're welcome. I'd like it if you left my place as soon as possible, I have things to do" I say. And he opens his eyes.
"Yeah, ofcourse"

"But before you go. I am going to need for you to explain, why you have a picture of me on your phone" I say holding up his phone unlocked. "From before I started our school" I add.