Minjoo the Dumb Frog

Tripped Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon was snapped out of her gaze as she heard the blaring siren of the ambulance. Looking down into hazel eyes, she got flustered and quickly moved to get off the other girl. 

 

“I’m so sorry! I mean, thank you so much!” Chaewon couldn’t help but blurt out, even though she didn’t want to get her life saved, she was grateful that she wasn’t, well… dead. And I guess there were worse people to get married to, at least her savior wasn’t an old ert, far from it actually. Her hero looked like a goddess! Like, for real, Aphrodite would be jealous if she saw the other girl’s beauty.

 

While Chaewon was checking her savior out, Minjoo was confused. Why did the other girl say thank you? She literally crashed into her, so shouldn’t she be angry about that fact? 

 

“How much do you wanna bet that Minjoo is about to say something stupid.” Yuri whispered to Nako and Hitomi.

 

“I’d bet all my bread money for the week, she has that look on her face.” Hitomi replied because as much as she loves the other girl, Minjoo could really be dumb at times.

 

“I’m betting all my Twice merch, there is no way she won’t say something stupid.” Nako snorted at the thought.

 

“H-huh? What do you mean by thank you? I should be apologizing for crashing into you!” With her signature pepe the frog look she exclaimed out loud, practically desperate for an explanation.

Especially since her friends were looking at her with slightly awed looks, which in itself is weird considering they only look at her like that when she shows them one of her new films. 

 

Nevermind, those awed looks just changed into one of disbelief, what did she do this time? And why is Hitomi facepalming? 

 

“I know I’m dense, but Minjoo is unnie is really stupid sometimes.” Yujin commented, and received various responses of agreement.

 

Meanwhile, Hyewon and her friends were trying their best to conceal their laughter, Minjoo was really so adorable with her dense and innocent personality. 

 

“I cannot believe Minjoo right now!” finally bursting out in laughter, Hyewon commented to her friends causing Eunbi to look at her with a questioning glance.

 

“You know her Hyewon?” Eunbi asked.

 

“She’s my favorite junior at school! The two of us are always paired at the departmental events.” Hyewon replied.

 

The young hei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter