We're what?!

Tripped Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at school just in time for her presentation, Minjoo quickly entered the auditorium her class borrowed for their film viewing, furiously apologizing to her professor that she was late.

 

“It’s okay Minjoo, knowing you, you must have a reason why you were late, seeing as you never are.” It was a good thing this was her favorite class, not to mention Ms. Bae was her favorite professor.

 

“Yes Ms. Bae, my friends and I were involved in an accident on the way to school, the school president, Kwon Eunbi was also there and she has an excuse letter from the police that took our statements.” Quickly explaining to her professor her reason for being late, all while preparing her flash drive with her video in it. 

 

“Well I’m glad your friends and you are safe, now I’m excited about your short film! What was it about again?” Her eyes lit up with a passionate fire when Ms. Bae asked her about her short film, she was really proud of this one, especially since her friends agreed to act in it too.

 

Remembering how fun and chaotic her friends were during the shoot, Minjoo couldn’t help the smile on her face from widening even further. 

 

“It’s about six childhood friends who drifted apart as time passed by but remembered the promise they made to each other stating that before they entered college they would have a road trip to close a chapter in their lives. The film is shown through the point of view of Suyeon, as she takes a risk and heads to the place they planned on meeting. With only a duffel bag with clothes, snacks, a wallet, phone, and camera to document the last summer before the fall, Suyeon sets out to the edge of Han River driving her beat-up van, an almost empty gas tank, but a heart full of hope that her friends didn’t forget about their promise.” 

 

While Minjoo was busy presenting her short film, her friends just arrived at school and separated to go to their respective classes.

 

Wonyoung remembered that she had to make a group chat and add all her unnies so they could talk about where they should meet up for lunch. The tall girl still couldn’t believe her two worlds were colliding. 

 

She knew her Minjoo-unnie would eventually meet Chaewon when they were older because even though the older girl wasn’t the heir she still had responsibilities to their family company. She just didn’t think that they would meet so soon, in an unlikely way no less. 

 

Who could imagine that Minjoo would actually save the other heiress’s life? The maknae was filled with worry about how her cousin would react when she finds out she’s technically engaged to a stranger. Whatever happens in the future, Wonyoung knows it’s only gonna be a roller coaster ride.

 

Quickly whipping out her phone despite being in class, Wonyoung added all of her friends and her two unnies, Chaewon and Eunbi. She’ll let the other two add their friends instead.

 

Not even a minute later and the GC was already full of playful banter between the twelve of them. Fate sure works in mysterious ways, because it seemed like the two groups just blended together so well.

 

Remembering to ask what time and where they were going to meet up, the youngest girl typed out a message. With everyone responding that they were fine with the cafe at the southside of campus, Wonyoung turned off her phone and tried to listen to whatever the hell her professor was saying. 

 

Tried being the keyword as Woyoung was too busy smiling at the thought of meeting up with new friends. She just hoped everything would go as plan.

 

Minjoo could feel her heart suddenly beating faster as she was walking to the designated meeting place located at the southern part of their university, Cafe Mochi. She didn’t know why she was so worried in the first place, but for some reason, she had a feeling that her entire life was about to change.

 

Stopping to tweet out that she couldn’t wait to go to the cafe, Yuri immediately replied to her post and told her to hurry the hell up because they were tired of waiting.

 

Quickening her steps and silently cursing Yuri under her breath the frog finally arrived at Cafe to a scene that she had absolutely no idea how to explain, but I guess she’ll try her best. 

 

First of all her friends were all sitting next to each other with Yuri sitting next to who she’s guessing is the “not yet” girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter