L.O.V.E.

Tripped Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks since Minjoo started courting Chaewon and it has honestly been a huge blur for them both. In a good way of course, with the younger girl driving the older girl too and from school, buying her little gifts every day, and spending time with her whenever possible.

 

They even have lunch together all the time now, making their two friend groups interact more often. 

 

Speaking of friends, all of them are starting to get disgusted by all of their sweetness and cheesiness. They have been praying that the sweet courting phase will end soon so that they can eat lunch in peace again.

 

Not that any of them can speak much considering the fact that Yena and Yuri started to get bolder and often find themselves in their own world exchanging flirtatious comments in an attempt to make the other blush.

 

Wonyoung and Yujin were busy being the freshmen they are and trying to adjust to university life. Though, they still manage to spend a few minutes just talking like they always do since they were young.

 

Nako and Hitomi were being their adorable savage selves and trying to peacefully eat their lunch while ignoring the chaotic gayness at their table. No one would point it out, but everyone knew they were holding hands under the table.

 

The student body president, Eunbi was busier than ever with the annual fundraiser coming up that she kept forgetting to eat during their breaks. Enter Hyewon voluntarily offering to feed her and share her food to the shock of everyone who knew her.

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura were… still the same. The dancer would always try to drop hints that the fashion major should ask her out, only leading to her getting frustrated when the gamer remains oblivious.

 

The thing is though, Sakura was well aware that Chaeyeon was waiting for her to make a move, but she was a coward. Every time she tries to tell the other girl what she feels, her mind suddenly stops working and she just ends up frozen and a stuttering mess.

 

Which leads us to this moment. Sakura is waiting outside Minjoo’s last class of the day, frowning in thought and seemingly carrying all the world’s burden on her shoulders.

 

The film major couldn’t help but wonder what the older girl was doing here, or why it seemed like she was waiting for her. 

 

Minjoo slowly approached the frowning girl, taking caution as it seemed like one wrong move and her existence will cease to exist.

 

In that moment, Sakura glanced her way and quickly straightened up to approach the scared film major.

 

“Come with me.” was the vague greeting given by the fashion major.

 

The words of protest on Minjoo’s lips stayed there as she was honestly too scared of the older girl right now. “Yes, ma’am!”

 

Sakura led her to an abandoned classroom near the back of the building, fueling Minjoo’s fears. 

 

She knew Sakura somehow didn’t like her, she just didn’t know why. Moreover, she didn’t think her dislike was enough to murder her without any witnesses.

 

“Stop looking like I’m gonna kill you, I’m not... Well, at least not yet.”

 

Gulping in reply Minjoo gained the courage to ask, “So… um, what’s this all about?”

 

The younger girl was trying to steady her breath and calm her nerves, was this how she was supposed to die? She hasn’t even had the chance to marry Chaewon yet!

 

“You’re courting Chaewon right?” Sakura stared into her soul.

 

“Y-yes?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter