Drive

Tripped Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo woke up the next morning filled with butterflies in her stomach. Today was the day she was going to start courting Kim Chaewon.

 

Just the thought of it was already making her blush and smile like an idiot. She has never felt this way before about anyone. 

 

All her life people would always confess to her and ask her out, but this was the first time she would be the one making someone else fall for her. Turning to her friends who were sleeping in various areas around her room, she decided to wake them up.

 

“Wake up idiots! It’s a great day to be alive!” Minjoo was hyped up as today was the day she’ll drive Chaewon to school.

 

“Why the are you so ing happy?” Nako was many things, but she was NOT a morning person.

 

“Leave her alone unnie. She’s in looooooveeeee~” Wonyoung sang out.

 

“Besides, Hitomi isn’t here so she’s probably cooking breakfast already--” 

 

At the mention of breakfast, all her friends, except Yuri, ran out of the room.

 

Giggling to herself, Minjoo got up and started to get ready. If she was going to see Chaewon first thing in the morning, then she should look her best in order to impress the older girl.

 

“Yuri-ah, wake up! Help me pick an outfit!” The film major tried waking up her best friend.

 

“It’s too early to deal with you annoying .” Yuri grumbled out but still got up to help Minjoo anyway.

 

“Just wear a white shirt and denim jeans. Simple, but stylish, plus you’re kinda irresistible when you wear white.” her best friend can pretend she hates her, but Minjoo knows Yuri loves her more than she lets on.

 

Going with Yuri’s suggestion, Minjoo quickly dressed up in a white shirt and denim jeans. It may be plain, but she knew she looked the best in white. 

 

After Minjoo finished getting ready, the two best friends went down to eat breakfast with the rest of the girls. 

 

“Thanks for the meal Hii-chan.” echoed Yuri and Minjoo before digging into the delicious meal Hitomi cooked for them.

 

“I’ll leave before you guys okay? You can wear my clothes and everything, but I think some of your clothes are still in my closet. Don’t forget to lock up, and stay safe while walking.” cheekily winking at the last part, Minjoo finished eating and went to brush her teeth.

 

The film major made sure she grabbed all of her things, not forgetting her car keys of course. Before leaving her apartment, with one last reminder to her friends to lock up.

 

Minjoo began her drive towards Chaewon’s house, but before she arrived she first passed by a flower shop in order to get some flowers. She didn’t know what kind of flowers the other girl liked, but a hundred red roses seemed like a good choice. Seeing a huge stuffed frog in the shop, the film major decided to buy that as well.

 

Finally arriving at Chaewon’s address, Minjoo nervously got out of her car and approached the front door. 

 

As a film major, she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter