Two worlds collide (literally)

Tripped Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chaewon, the heiress of Kim Corp., belongs to one of the richest families in the world. She could buy anything she could ever want with just a snap of her fingers…

 

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

 

Kim Chaewon still had to go to school. 

 

“Chaewon, wake up! You don’t want to be late for school!” Her mom knocked on her door, making sure she was already up before leaving for work. Sometimes she wished she could sleep forever, but then again she knew how precious time was, time is money after all. 

 

While she was getting ready, the heiress heard her phone ring, she sighed when she saw that it was her friends calling. It was way too early to deal with them. Nevertheless, she picked up the phone to see what the idiots wanted.

 

“GOOD MORNING!” Of course, Yena really had to be the one to greet her, the duck was as loud as always.

 

“Yah pabo, it’s way too early to be screaming like an idiot, I literally just woke up.” Sometimes it feels like Eunbi-unnie is the only one with a brain cell around here. 

 

“Unnie is right, Yena-yah. So, whose car are we riding today?” Since Chaeyeon was the one to ask, Chaewon was 100% sure it wasn’t going to be the dancer’s car. It probably means her younger sister is the one using it. 

 

“Chaewon of course! Her car is the best!” In hindsight, Chaewon really should have seen that coming. Still, she couldn’t resist asking if she had a choice despite already knowing the answer.

 

“Do I have a say in this?” laughter was the only answer her friends could give her, she sighed to herself and made a mental note to look for new friends, ones that are more tolerable than her current ones.

 

Before the conversation could end Eunbi suddenly asked, “Can we stop by Starbucks? I need caffeine to function.” Now’s her chance for revenge!

 

“Of course unnie! As long as you’re paying!” Hearing her other friends roar in approval certainly made Chaewon’s mood better, especially once she heard Eunbi’s attempts at refusal.

 

“UGH! Fine! I’ll pay for breakfast, just shut up! I hate you all.” A collective cheer was heard from the phone before Chaewon ended the call in order to get ready and pick up her friends. Curse them all fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter