Unplanned Sleepover

Tripped Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After making sure that Chaewon was safely inside her car and glaring at the older girl’s driver in a warning to drive safely. Minjoo was left alone at the school parking lot with only her thoughts to accompany her.

 

The film major pondered on the reason why she unexpectedly turned a 180 and suddenly decided that she will marry Chaewon. She didn’t know what got into her, but the thought of the older girl marrying someone else left a bitter taste in .

 

Minjoo spent her life avoiding family traditions and formal galas the moment she learned that the burden of the company would fall on Wonyoung’s shoulders and not hers. It was selfish of her she’ll admit, but she made sure that Wonyoung was 100% okay with being the heir before she abandoned the ship, at least for the time being.

 

She promised her cousin that she’ll be with her as her right hand just like her father was to Wonyoung’s father when the time comes and she inherits the company, but until then she swore to live her life to the fullest and do whatever she wanted to. 

 

Kim Chaewon with her sparkling eyes and gorgeous smile was not part of her plans. But her cousin was right when she said that she knew you couldn’t go against tradition. She just wonders what kind of family the older girl has for them to have the weirdest marriage tradition she has ever heard of. 

 

Deciding to just ignore her thoughts, for now, Minjoo focused on the fact that she boldly declared with her whole chest that she was going to court Chaewon. Blushing at her stupid bravery, the film major realizes that she was going to pick the older girl up for school tomorrow. 

 

Remembering that she didn’t have her car with her at her apartment because she lives close to home, Minjoo hailed a taxi to take her to her family home to pick her car up. After all, she couldn’t drive Chaewon to school without a car.

 

While Minjoo was getting her car from her family home, she was oblivious to the fact that five girls varying in height were gate crashing her apartment and making themselves at home while waiting for her.

 

“You know when Minjoo-unnie gave me this key it was supposed to be for emergencies only right?” Wonyoung told her friends, feeling slightly guilty that they were in her cousin's apartment without permission.

 

“This IS an emergency Wonnie.” Said, Yuri.

 

“Yeah, if we don’t get the tea while it’s hot I think I’ll die!” Adds Yujin. 

 

“Besides you live next door, if Minjoo does kick us out we’ll just go to your place.” Wonyoung suddenly felt cold at the thought of her friends being in her recently cleaned apartment.

 

“On second thought, I’m sure unnie won’t mind if we stay here!” 

 

“That’s the spirit!” 

 

With that matter settled, the girls made themselves comfortable and settled on the film major’s living room. Deciding to watch a movie while they wait for her to come home. 

 

It was three hours later when they finally heard the door open and Minjoo entered just as a jump scare was happening on their second movie of the day. 

 

“What are you doing he---” 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH” Hitomi screamed her lungs out.

 

“HOLY ” Nako exclaimed, dodging Hitomi’s hand attempting to hit her for her language.

 

“” Yujin was, unfortunately, to slow to dodge Hitomi’s attack.

 

“OH MY GADNISS” Screeched Wonyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter