Eight

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa get into their limousine with a long pout on her lips. She didn't even bother to look at Moonbyul who seated on her left side but instead she look out the window and give Moonbyul her back. It's a tough day for Moonbyul today because of her hosts pre-recording and now Moonbyul had to confront a sulking Hwasa just because Moonbyul request for not interviewing (G)-Idle was declined as they didn't have time to find another host. Moonbyul looked at their manager who in a front seat before she scoot a little closer towards Hwasa.

"Let's stop by at the gopchang restaurant before we going back to the company. I'm starving." Moonbyul trying to start a conversation but after a moment, Hwasa still didn't say anything.

"Should we stop somewhere? It's lunch time." Their manager ask while looking at the through the rear mirror. Moonbyul heave a sigh and nodded her head.

"Let's stop at the gopchang restaurant."

After nodding her head, their manager close the curtain between them, not wanting to interrupt Hwasa and Moonbyul. Judging by the look on Hwasa face, she knows Moonbyul is in trouble.

"Ahn Hyejin, come on. You've been like this since yesterday. Are you really not going to talk to me?" Moonbyul started to lose her patience. She turn Hwasa's body to look at her. Hwasa still in her makeup as they are both just finish filming for their music video. Despite not getting any sleep since yesterday, Hwasa still looked deadly gorgeous to Moonbyul. Damn, am I really that whipped? Moonbyul mentally knocking her own head.

"You're going to meet Soojin next Thursday. Seo Soojin." Hwasa emphasized every words, indicate that she is serious.

"Stop worrying about that. She hates me now."

Hwasa shakes her head. "She love you way too much that she had to force herself to hate you."

"It's about work. Not a personal meet up. You know how we need to be professional when working."

"Just have fun, I guess." Hwasa said as she look outside. Although they are now getting back together, Hwasa can't help the insecurities in her. Not that she didn't trust Moonbyul but when her insecurity hit her, she couldn't help but to overthink and all that she need is an assurance.

"You can stay at the set while we're going live." Moonbyul grabbed Hwasa hand and hold it gently.

"I have a show to attend." Hwasa answered coldly while looking at their intertwined hands.

"She's my ex and you are my present and forever. No one. I mean no one ever make me fall in love with someone the way I fell for you. 2 years of suffering means nothing now that I got you back. I won't do anything that would ruin what we have now. You have to know that."

Hwasa slowly lift her head, staring at Moonbyul in the eye searching for sincerity and once she found it, her lips formed into a small yet bitter smiles. Moonbyul caress her cheek with her thumb before leaning and leave a kiss on Hwasa temple. They didn't say anything afterwards but holding each other's hand tightly until they arrived at the gopchang restaurant.

Their driver and their Manager really looked like they've been starving for days. They didn't even look anywhere else but keep on eating. Moonbyul shakes her head and get up to pay for their bill once she finish with her food. Hwasa sighs and put down her chopsticks. She has no appetite since it's past lunch hour. She wipe with a wet tissue as her eyes follow Moonbyul to the counter. As Moonbyul open her wallet, her heart blossoms. It's her childhood photo kept inside Moonbyul's wallet.

After making the payment, Moonbyul went to the washroom. Hwasa taking a small sip of her soda before she get up and follow Moonbyul to the washroom. After making sure there's no one in the washroom except for them both, Hwasa locked the door. Her back leaning against the sink, waiting for Moonbyul to come out. It took her a few minutes until Moonbyul come out.

"Are you waiting for me?" Moonbyul asked while she wash her hands and drying it with a paper hand towel.

"Where did you get that picture?" Hwasa ask, trying to appear cold but God knows she can't stay sulking or mad at Moonbyul for too long. It will just make herself suffer more.

"What picture?" Moonbyul frowned.

"The one inside your wallet." Hwasa end up tilting her head and their eyes met.

"Oh.. that..." Moonbyul smiles, wasn't expect Hwasa to see the childhood picture she kept inside her wallet. It's been in there all along but when she was with Soojin she hid it somewhere inside her wallet.

"I saw that picture while searching for her name in the internet. I thought it's cute so I saved it and printed it. She's mine anyway. One and only."

Hwasa take a deep breath before she suddenly grabbed Moonbyul by her shirt, surprising the latter.. In a close distance she looked at Moonbyul in the eye. 

" you." Hwasa said with her deep voice but it only earned Moonbyul's small laughs.

"I love you too." Said the taller girl, cupping Hwasa face between her palm. She know for a fact that Hwasa is flu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter