Eleven

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As if their duet song didn't controversial enough after it released two days ago, today, paparazzi released a series of Hwasa and Moonbyul photos while having their date at the public park. The pictures was taken without their knowing while the walk hand in hand in their sports attire after their morning run. A photo of them together breaks the internet as it gained attention from around the globe. Although they've been receiving a blacklash mostly from Korean men and the old generation, they also received supports from their female fans as well as their international fans. Their young Moomoo also cheering for them, showing their undivided support. In another word, they get better support than the first time their relationship revealed to the world two years ago.

Moonbyul shakes her head after reading the entire news, putting her phone to the side and immediately noticed the look on Hwasa face. From the way those brown eyes looking back at her, Moonbyul knew right away her girlfriend is traumatized.

"Baby..." Moonbyul gently place her hand on top of Hwasa's and holding it tight as an assurance that things are just fine and none of them would get hurt again. Trying to give Hwasa her best smiles but her heart immediately shattered upon hearing the unexpected question.

"Are they going to separate us again?"

It took Moonbyul a moment to answer as she was chocked up. What happened two years ago really give an unforgettable memories to Hwasa. It gave the biggest impact in her life and has left the biggest scar to her too. Moonbyul scoot a little closer, still holding Hwasa hand in her. Her eyes wandered around Hwasa face. A second later a warm yet loving kiss landed against Hwasa's forehead and Hwasa was pulled into Moonbyul arms.

"They won't, my love. This time they won't. They know they can't stop us even when they wanted too." Moonbyul whispered. Hwasa pulled away and stared into Moonbyul eyes.

The recording studio was silent as their eyes communicating with one another. Hwasa couldn't see anything inside Moonbyul's eyes other than the immense amount of love the eldest has for her while Moonbyul only see Hwasa pure heart that makes her wanted to protect Hwasa with her own life.

"I don't know what am I going to do if I can't see you again..."

Moonbyul quickly cover Hwasa mouth, lightly shaking her head. "Shhh... Don't say that. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

No matter how hard she try to remain calm, there's no denying how much it traumatized her too especially when her eyes fall on the long scars on Hwasa wrist. It's the regret she have to live with forever. The darkest days of her life.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, ladies..."

Both of them swing their head towards the door and let go of each other. Their CEO, Kim Jin Woo nodded his head awkwardly as he entered the studio room. Grabbed the spinning chair and sit in front of them. Eyes switching between Moonbyul and Hwasa making the both of them dying in anxiousness. And then he speak up.

"Well, about the photos. The boardroom decided to let it pass. Let's tell them those are not that big of a deal. It's normal for idols to date even within their own group. It doesn't matter."

Moonbyul nodded his head while Hwasa just keep shut. Although this time they received a positive response from the boardroom, it still make her very anxious.

"Actually, I'm here to ask if it's okay for the both of you if we release an official statement to confirm your relationship? I mean if you're okay with it, we can do that."

Hwasa immediately look at Moonbyul, her gloomy face earlier started to show its own glow. Her heart almost drop when she see their CEO at the door but now she can take a deep breath knowing that the whole company is on her side this time which means they won't get separated again.

"But would it be okay with the company...?" Moonbyul hesitantly asked. Sitting a little more closer to Hwasa.

"To tell you the truth, none of us know the answer. But all of us has decided to release a confirmation statement regarding your relationship to prevent gossip and rumors."

"Alright. Let's do that." Hwasa make her decision.

"Are you sure?"

Hwasa look at Moonbyul, puzzled with her hesitant question. "You don't want it?"

"No. Of course I want it but you know things won't be the same once we telling the world about our relationship."

"What's the difference now? They are still going to invade our privacy and I think giving them what they wanted for this once would make them stop."

CEO Kim nodded his head. "That's what I thought too."

Switching her gaze between her girlfriend and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter