Ten

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa throws the cereals into the cart with a long pouts on her lips and stomped away a second later. Moonbyul shakes her head but couldn't hid the smile on her face. Hwasa is indeed the Maknae of their group. It's so bad that most people sees her as a fierce and intimidating woman when in fact, Hwasa is a literal baby on their daily life. 

"Hyejin... Just one week, after that you can have it as many as you want." Moonbyul said as she tried to catching up with her girlfriend. Hwasa has gained so much weight during their preparation for the comeback and the company advise her to lose some weight before their release date and now Hwasa is put on her diet until their first comeback stage in which it give Moonbyul a hard time too since she had to watch everything Hwasa eat during those period. It give her a headache. Just like ten minutes ago when Hwasa wanted to try the new ramyeon which has cheese on it or when she craved for a spicy fried chicken last night.

"I only skipped my palate class twice and cheating on my diet once now you said I'm ugly because I gained some weight?" 

Hwasa turn towards the canned food section and look for her favorite canned fruits. Moonbyul who kept following her from behind while pushing the trolley could only shakes her head.

"That's not what I meant. I'm helping you to get strict on your diet. It's not me. It's the agency. I don't care how much you weight, I'd still love you and you'd still the prettiest to me."

Hwasa emits a soft scoffed, trying to hide the butterflies in her stomach. Moonbyul using such beautiful words is her fatal weaknesses especially when she use them to express her real feeling. To Hwasa, Moonbyul is something else. She is way more different than thousands people she met. She's one of a kind and she has a very special place in Hwasa heart.

As they get into the beer and wine section, Moonbyul released the shopping cart and grab Hwasa by her arm. The brown haired girl spun around before she carefully slam her girlfriend back against the shelf causing the bottles on the display clinking. Moonbyul move a step closer left barely an inch space between them.

"Must I proof that to you?" Moonbyul whispered with her serious tone. Hwasa lift her head up and when their eyes met, it makes Hwasa nervous. That look in Moonbyul's eyes. It's a killer stare. It make her weak.

"What are you doing? There's a camera everywhere." Hwasa trying to push her away but to no avail as Moonbyul suddenly pinned her both wrist against the shelf.

"Moonbyul... We're..." Hwasa could feel her lips shaking. She hate this but at the same time she really love it. This dominance side of her girlfriend. It burns her whole body but to think that they are in an open and public place, this needs to be stop.

"First, I don't care if the cameras is watching us. Second, public places won't stop me from doing things to my girlfriend."

Hwasa bite her lips and for an obvious reason, her heart jumping in excitement but her conscience said she needed to stop this. There would be trouble if people took a pictures of them and post it online. The things that Hwasa scared the most because media once ruined her life. 

"Mansaengie... Stop..." Hwasa whispered when Moonbyul lowering her head and seconds later Moonbyul brushes her nose against Hwasa pale lips before pecking on it. Her smirk visible as she once again purposely brushes her lips against Hwasa exposed neck while she grab the red wine behind her. She then leaned closer against Hwasa ear.

"I love you." She whisper and kiss Hwasa cheek before she walk toward their cart. Hwasa blinking her eyes twice before she smile and running towards Moonbyul. As soon as she got closer, she jump on her back.

"I'll get my revenge at home." Hwasa said as she bite on Moonbyul helix and quickly jump off her back as they got to the cashier counter.

 

Yawning as she leaned her head against Moonbyul shoulder, she close her eyes while listening to the calm music playing through their van speakers. Today, Mamamoo is heading to the countryside located in Gyeongju, a historical city of South Korea. They will stay there for five days to filming for their weekly vlog contains and this time the company suggested the four of them should go on a healing camp which they immediately agreed since they never had the chance to have a proper trip as a whole group since their debut.

Moonbyul gently place her palm against Hwasa soft cheek, caressing it gently while the latter is shiver at how cold her girlfriend hand was which she then took into her own to warm her up. The rain hasn't stop pouring down since last night and the heater inside the van doesn't seem to functioning either. 

A small smile appeared on Moonbyul face upon seeing Yongsun and Wheein sleeping at the seat in front of them. Knowing the two hasn't been sleeping since yesterday due to their solo activities, so this 4 hours drive would be enough for them to get some sleep before they started filming again.

"Mansaengie..." Hwasa whispered in her very small voice, snapping Moonbyul out of her trance.

"Hmm?" 

And even befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter