Twelve

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun crossed her legs as she watch Moonbyul untied her shoelaces from behind. She knows the latter is bothered about something. From the way her smiles immediately disappeared after receiving the news from her internet friends as in, her Twitter friends, she looked down immediately. Moonbyul might not say it but Yongsun has known her ex way better. She knew when Moonbyul is unhappy about things.

"Come on. Just drop it. They just work together, nothing more." Yongsun initiates the conversation, went straight to the real issue as they always do.

"She requested to work with Dabin for her album making and the company allowed her. It just based on professionalism." She added and pull the cover up her body as the aircond in their resting room is making her feel the chills.

"Then what about this?" 

Moonbyul shoved her phone right in front of Yongsun face where it played a video posted on Twitter probably by DPR Live fans. Her brows jolted upon seeing Hwasa showed up on his fan meeting as a surprise for both Dabin and his fans. They even sing a song together.

"She went to his fan meeting and didn't tell me about that." Moonbyul is indeed, unhappy. Yongsun scoot closer as soon as Moonbyul sat beside her.

"They're just working together. Don't worry about it, hmm?" Yongsun trying to convince Moonbyul even though she know it's not going work that way.

"The things is she knows! She know Dabin is crazy about her! So why the hell she requested him to be in her album?!"

"Gosh, Moon Byulyi! Even after years of going through together and you're still doubting Hyejin?! She wouldn't have to take you back if she choose to cheat on you!" Yongsun fired up making Moonbyul speechless. They only look at each other blankly until Wheein comes in.

"Hyejin is going to work with Dabin. Have you heard?" Wheein said in her straight face and jump onto the couch next to Moonbyul.

"Yeah and that's why our friend right here losing it." Yongsun said rolling her eyes. Wheein scoffed and shake her head.

"Listen...." Moonbyul quickly said, defending herself before Wheein open .

"I'm not doubting Hyejin. I am worried about Dabin. Remember, when Hyejin invited him to her birthday party last year? He kept touching her.. what if..."

"What if he touch Hyejin again? Then do you think Hyejin won't do anything about that?" Wheein stood up. She understand Moonbyul's jealousy but this is just ridiculous. Moonbyul seem to have little faith in her own girlfriend. That's unhealthy.

"Maybe she will but what if she wouldn't tell me like when the director asking something nasty from her like the other day?"

"If she did then it just means she didn't want you to act recklessly again. You could have lost your job last time and if you're going to punch Dabin you might end up in court."

Yongsun almost wanted to clap her hand over Wheein answer. She heave a sigh. There's something new about Moonbyul. She never act like this when she was with her before. No this is not about trust. Yongsun could see something in those eyes. It's fear. Moonbyul is scared to lose Hwasa. It's too obvious in her eyes. Something Yongsun never seen before.

 

Concerts? Sounds tiring and exhausting but at the same time it's exciting. After not being able to meet their fans for over a year, Mamamoo finally announced their first world tour which will started in Seoul within two months. The practice room is still loud in music even when the clock hit 12 midnight. Hwasa started to feel her muscles tense up and sore as she haven't been this heavy in practice for quite some time. She paused the music and wipe her sweats. Suddenly, her conversation with Dabin after his fan meeting last week playing in her head. It was a drunk confession. Dabin was under the influence of alcohol when he said that he's been liking her since their meet which is three years ago. He also confessed that all his unreleased song was about her. He had been sincere towards her, he has waited for the right time until her relationship with Moonbyul exposed to the world two years ago. He said the news broke him. Partying all night just to forget her. That explains why, Dabin changed his phone number. He didn't want to be reached by her. He cut off connection with her. It's all make sense now why she couldn't reach him before.

"Penny for your thoughts..."

A sudden hug from behind her make Hwasa squealed, almost peed herself as she was too startled.

"You almost kill me!" She yell as she finally catch a lovely face through the mirror.

"I'm sorry.." Moonbyul apologize as she grinning.

"Baby.. get off me. I'm sweating.."

"That's the best part.." Moonbyul answered before she left a kiss on the back of Hwasa neck then slowly pull away. 

"Have you done composing today?" Hwasa asked as she continue to wipe her sweat. Then she took her half empty water bottle and desperately drinking on it. Moonbyul sit on the bench near her.

"Not yet. I got the tune but I don't have the lyrics. I don't have any inspiration today. Maybe I should go back and watch some drama to get ideas."

Hwasa raised her brows with her hands on her hip. "Am I not enough inspiration for you?"

"Baby, I can't keep writing a love song. Sajangnim might reject my cheesy lyrics one day."

Hwasa's cute laughs erupted. She approach her girlfriend and sat on her lap, with her arms around Moonbyul neck. 

"Mom called and she said I should go home before I get so busy with the concert.

Moonbyul nodded her head. "That's great. You haven't been home for months."

"I told Mom you're coming with me."

"What?"

Hwasa pinch Moonbyul cheek, carefully not to scratch her face as she hadn't pluck her fake nails. Moonbyul has gotten a lot of temporary scars from her fake nails before. That's why she need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter