Four

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The unfortunate event about Moonbyul's incident at the filming set yesterday finally reached the news today as their company had to release the news and informing the fans about Moonbyul's current condition. The production team also has make their public apology for being careless and causing one of the member injured. This is their second news that broke out the internet since RBW Entertainment also announced Mamamoo's comeback will be postponed and Moonbyul will be put on hiatus until she fully recover. Luckily, most of people responded to the news with positivity. They pray for Moonbyul fast recovery and has sent her a good messages.

Hwasa stared blankly at her phone after reading the news. Her mind suddenly playing trick with her. She was imagining herself being in Moonbyul position and questioning herself if people would still being this positive if that was her. She wonder if people wish for her to get well or if they will curse at her even more. She has been living with so much hatred that she got used of thinking that nobody really care about her. They always wanted the worst for her. It's the same when she almost took her own life before, there is still some people encouraging her to take her own life and called her names. They has no empathy for her.

Hwasa sighs and take a small sip of her hot coffee, trying to get rid the pain in her chest. It's way too early for being sad and blue in such a calm morning, she thought. Today is her free day. Their activities will be halted for five days until their manager and their CEO reschedule their activities and sort things out with their sponsorship. There's too much work needs to be done and their manager are too busy to hangout with her.

"Ugh...." Another sighs escaped . Today will be a very boring day for her. Since she's not the type to stay at home and do nothing, her mind trying to think of something fun other than sleeping. She just needs to do something instead of procrastinating. As she got tired of thinking what's the best things to do while she's alone, in the end she just decided to sent a text message on their Mamamoo group chat.

Yellow: What are you guys doing?

White: sleeping~~

Blue: I just finish my morning workout

Hwasa smiles at the nickname given by Yongsun in their group chat. Those are the nicknames that represents all of them as color which also their official color for 4 Season project. Although she don't find the nickname attractive but what's behind the names held a special meaning since these are the name given according to their character.

Red: I'm sick

That one reply from Moonbyul managed to wake Hwasa up better than her thick coffee. But she couldn't bring herself to type the message to ask her if she's doing fine.

White: Why? Are you really sick?

Red: I think so.

Blue: Where's Soojin?

Red: She's busy with her schedule.

Hwasa just read the conversation as her mind wanders back to last night. She almost surrender herself to Moonbyul if it's not because of the scars. The long scars on her hand isn't just reminds her of the day she almost giving up life. That scars also reminds her about her forbidden relationship with Moonbyul. Whenever she thought about coming back to Moonbyul the scars will 'tells' her about how their relationship are not accepted by most people except for her parents, Yongsun and Wheein, their staffs and Kim Jin Woo. Others just loathing them together. And she know the Moon's family don't really like their relationship too before because they always waiting for Moonbyul and Yongsun to get back together which is impossible now.

While she was lost in her own thoughts, her door bell rings. She almost threw her phone as she was startled by the loudness. Besides, it's too early to have a guest unless it's her group member or Soojung, the supposedly their fifth member. Her forehead knitted as she goes to the intercom and turn on the LCD monitor, wondering who was behind the door at this hour. As soon as she recognized the baseball cap almost covering her camera, Hwasa immediately open the door.

"I got you your favorite cappuccino." Moonbyul said before Hwasa get to say anything. She smiles as she raised up a paper cup holder. Moonbyul step inside and place the coffee on the desk before she lie down on the couch. Her head keep spinning all the way here. A 20 minutes ride feels like forever as her dizziness makes her nauseous. 

"You shouldn't be here..." Hwasa said with her low voice but after seeing Moonbyul's pale face she can't help the worries in her.

"You can't expect me to stay alone while I'm like this.." Moonbyul removed her baseball cap and curling into a ball as she feel the shiver.

"I don't think Soojin would like it if she finds this out."

Moonbyul turn and face the couch inside back. She didn't answer Hwasa this time. Truthfully, she herself wondering where Soojin is right now. The only thing she know is (G)-Idle is currently busy preparing for their comeback. Their filming site was in Paju according to Miyeon last post in their official account a few days ago. Soojin hasn't call her or send her a message nor she answer any of her calls. She actually wonder why since Soojin always informing her about her whereabouts. After two days of trying, Moonbyul give up and decided to wait for Soojin to contact her instead.

"Are you really sick?" 

Hwasa's cold palm on her forehead startled her a little. The throbbing pain on her shoulder seem to have been taken away. She closed her eyes as Hwasa pressed her backhand on her neck, checking on her temperature.

"Go to the bed and get some sleep. I'll call the doctor to come over."

Moonbyul turn back to face Hwasa. She stare at her for a minute before she sit up and goes to the bedroom. As soon as her back hit the soft mattress, Moonbyul couldn't help her little smile. Hwasa scent is all over the bed and she really like it. It's been so long since she sleep in that bed. She missed it.

 A minute later, Hwasa come inside and tuck Moonbyul under the thick duvet and turn on the heater. She then sat on the edge of the bed next to Moonbyul and place the cool fever on Moonbyul forehead. Moonbyul just eyeing her without saying a word. Deep inside, she is just so touch that Hwasa still care about her and still took care of her even when she didn't inform Hwasa that she's on her way to stay in her place.

"Ahn Hyejin..." Moonbyul caught Hwasa hand and hold it.

"Please don't say anything. Just sleep." Hwasa said as she didn't want to have any argument with Moonbyul right now. She can't tell Moonbyul to leave her apartment considering her current condition. She might pass out.

"Stay with me." Moonbyul said and give a small kiss on Hwasa palm before the latter pull her hand.

"I won't go anywhere."

"No. I mean here. Beside me." Moonbyul weakly pat the empty space next to her. Hoping that Hwasa won't say no this time as she badly want Hwasa closer to her. She is fully aware what she did is completely wrong as she has a girlfriend but Hwasa isn't someone Moonbyul could just look at. She still very much own half of her heart.

"If you want to stay here, don't cross the line. We have boundaries. We are no longer lovers. Although she's not here but I still respect your girlfriend as I am a woman myself and you should too." Hwasa said, reminding Moonbyul with her stern voice which make Moonbyul completely speechless. Hwasa is doing the right thing but for so many reasons, Moonbyul is still disappointed that Hwasa couldn't understand her. 


"Soojin... Actually, I don't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter