Five

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After almost 2 weeks of not seeing or hearing anything from Soojin, today, Soojin come knocking on Moonbyul's apartment door. Moonbyul was struggling to put her shirt on when she heard her bell rings. As soon as she see her through her cam Moonbyul quickly open her door without minding being shirtless but only in her bra. Without saying anything, she rush back to her room and trying to put her shirt on again.

"Let me..." Soojin offered her help which Moonbyul gladly accept as she got tired of struggling with the fabric.

"I'm sorry for disappearing." Soojin sincerely apologized after helping Moonbyul with her shirt but the latter didn't answer her instead she goes to her closet room and grab her brown jacket.

"I should have told you but I don't know how." Soojin just stood there. Her eyes following Moonbyul.

"If you have an acceptable reason, I might forgive you." Moonbyul half-heartedly while applying a lip balm on her lips. But for some reason, Moonbyul's coldness didn't effect Soojin at all.

"Let's break up."

Those three words make Moonbyul turn her body around and face Soojin. She was expecting for something else. She wasn't ready to hear about this from Soojin.

"Seo Soojin..."

"I meant it. Just be honest with me. No matter what I do, I can't make you happy right?"

glued over an unexpected question. Moonbyul just stood there and stare at Soojin face. Soojin looked sad and really tired. Dark circles are visible around her eyes.

"I saw you..."

Soojin paused. She lift her head and encourage herself to look at Moonbyul in the eye although her heart is shattered.

"That night before I went to Jeju. I waited for you here but you're busy with someone else. I got a message. No. It's a picture of you getting out of your ex apartment. Hui lived in the apartment as your ex. Remember?"

Moonbyul heave a heavy sigh. So, this is why Soojin never answer her calls and never replying to her messages during her stay in Jeju. She is mad at her.

"I'm sorry.."

"No please." Soojin cut her off immediately. 

"Don't apologize. If anything, it make me realized one thing. That I should really let you go."

"You never love me, don't you?" Soojin shot another question while Moonbyul is keeping shut. She really lost in her words.

"Of course you don't. You kept looking for her and calling her name when you're drunk even though I'm right there."

"Soojin.... It's not like that.."

"I know it is. No more lying. I came here to talk. I don't want to be in a bad term with you. We might see each other during our schedule. I just want to know one thing. Have you ever love me?"

The room is in a deep silent after the question. Moonbyul really working her brain to find a better word so that Soojin wouldn't get hurt more. Most importantly, she didn't want to lie. Not anymore.

"I have but I can't love you more than her."

Soojin bit her lips. Taking a deep breath trying to fight back her tears. Although she already know the answer but it still pains her to hear it from Moonbyul herself.

"Then, there's nothing left for me here."

Soojin said after a moment of silence. She's ready to leave but Moonbyul guilt make her grabbed onto Soojin's wrist. Trying to stop her from leaving.

"I'm sorry.. for everything." Moonbyul said with her chest heavy with guilt. 

"I'll pack all my belongings tomorrow. I hope you won't be at home when I come."

With that Soojin release her wrist from Moonbyul grip and leave without looking back. She believe she has made a right decision for herself. She might feel in so much pain right now but it is better than regretting it more and more.

 

 

Hwasa look at Moonbyul through the corner of her eye. She noticed Moonbyul are seem down. The silver haired girl didn't say much during their breakfast at the cafeteria earlier which is unusual. 

"Hyejin-ah, what do you think?" Kim Do Hoon question brought Hwasa back to reality. She look at her boss lost and confused as she wasn't really paying attention to their discussion.

"Let's put a sub-unit edition for this comeback. Each sub-unit would make a song and directing the music video themselves. Just do it however you guys want." Kim Do Hoon explain again as he noticed Hwasa is drifted from their conversation.

"And who's the sub-unit?"

"Moon and flower. Blues and Wind."

Hwasa shakes her head. "Me and Byulyi?" Her finger pointed towards Moonbyul who sat next to her.

"I thought it's a good pair unless both of you are uncomfortable with working just the two of you."

"Sajangnim...." 

Moonbyul finally open but her face really looked like she's going to punch their CEO on the face.

"2 years ago you threatened us to end our relationship. You put us both in misery. You saw how broken we wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter