Three

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul abruptly wake up and trying to jump off the bed despite the throbbing pain on her shoulder. Luckily there is no serious injuries. The spotlight fell right on her and dislocated her right shoulder as well as fractured her arm. Scratches on her elbow and her hip bone as she was sliding on the sand floor. There's a minor wound on her head too.

"Can you stay still and lie down?"

Her head swung over that familiar voice and relieve immediately wash over her as soon as she sees Hwasa on the couch, looking at her with such a stare. It just the two of them in that room and Moonbyul wasn't sure if she should be thankful of her current situation since this is the first time the two of them being in one room after they broke up.

"Hyejin..." 

Seeing how Moonbyul is struggling to stand up, Hwasa stand up and carefully push Moonbyul back to the bed. 

"Don't be stubborn. You're not in a good condition right now. At least wait until your pain is over."

Moonbyul caught Hwasa's hand and hold it in hers. Looking at her with a soft stare. How she miss those beautiful eyes, her pretty smile especially.  She had that dream about her every night. She hear her laughs in her sleep for almost every time she close her eyes. 

"This pain is nothing compared to what I'm feeling inside. It's chaotic since the day you left."

Moonbyul confessed. Hwasa lift her head and meet Moonbyul's eyes. She actually has a lot to say, she has a lot of things to tell her but in the end she choose to keep shut. Something is stopping her. It's the fact that they are no longer together and Moonbyul has someone new as her replacement. She can't ruin their relationship over her past feeling that still lingers.

"Why would you do that?" Hwasa blurt out a confusing question. It took Moonbyul a minutes to understand its meaning.

"Isn't it obvious? I am still very much in love with you."

"Don't."

"Hyejin..."

"You can't do this to her." Hwasa trying to reminds her about Soojin and their relationship.

"What am I supposed to do then? It's been 2 years, and if I can ignore this feeling then I would. I already have someone who would love me till the end. I have someone who would still love me and not leave me despite what people say about them."

"Moon Byulyi!" Hwasa raise her voice a little. Her chest rise and fall as she try to control her anger. Moonbyul is judging her past decision without knowing the good it brought to them until this day. If she hadn't do what she did 2 years ago, Mamamoo probably has long gone and over today. 

"When will you stop being selfish?"

"Are you really over me?"

Moonbyul shot a tricky question that completely shut Hwasa down. The latter only stare at her blankly, obviously speechless. Moonbyul sighs and grab on Hwasa's scared wrist, caressing the long scar with her thumb. It just pains her so much to see that long scar. It will haunts her for the rest of her life, Moonbyul sure of it.

"Can I.. can I kiss it?" Moonbyul stuttering, too afraid to ask but she badly wanted to do that since the day she saw her laying on the hospital bed, unconscious. Hwasa could feel her intense heartbeat over the unexpected question. She is torn between pulling her hand away or just let Moonbyul do what she wants.

"Ahn Hyejin.... I...."

"My god! Baby..." 

Moonbyul didn't get to finish her words when Soojin enter the room. She immediately let go of Hwasa hand and flashes a smile. It feel like the hardest slap against Hwasa chest when Moonbyul quickly let go of her hand the moment Soojin appeared. She cursed at herself for almost getting herself swayed by Moonbyul gentleness earlier while forgetting they are no longer belong to each other. 

Moonbyul release a faint sigh, looking at Yongsun who gave her the apologetic look. Yongsun has no other choice but to call Soojin. Though Yongsun didn't fully support their relationship but Soojin has the right to know about the incident that involving her lover. It's the right thing to do.

As she feel herself being the third wheel between the couple, Hwasa slowly walk out of the room with a heavy feeling inside her chest. Moonbyul couldn't do anything to stop her so she just send her away through the corner of her eyes before she answer Soojin's questions one by one though her mind has left along with Hwasa.

 

 

Hwasa took off her bathrobe, exposing her almost figure. She climb on the bed and crawls above Sung Hoon who lie down on her bed wearing nothing but his tight underwear. 

"Hyejin... Are you sure about this?" Sung Hoon asked her the same question again. He really want to make sure Hwasa wouldn't regret this the next morning.

"I know what I want." She answer with her seductive voice, running her hand against Sung Hoon muscles chest. 

"This is not the alcohol talking right?" He still wants to make sure although he has been wanting this ever since he laid her eyes on her the first time she join their Rainbow Family for I Live Alone show, if this is not what Hwasa really want, he don't want it too. He respect her as much as he respect himself and his one sided feeling for her. He won't take advantage on her.

"Just take me. Like a man you are." Hwasa said as she grabbed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter