Six

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking one month and a half break from the industry due to her broken arm, Moonbyul finally back  to work again. It also has been a month since the last time she met Soojin. She heard their comeback was a huge success and right now (G)-Idle currently all over the world for their first world tour. Moonbyul wish nothing but the best for Soojin and her group member although they might not like her even more now that the two has broken up. It's a little childish but she understand where are they coming from.

"A month break really make you weak now uh.." Yongsun said between her heavy breathing. Both of them sat on the floor trying to loosen their muscles after a hard dance routine.

"Seriously, I can't feel my legs. Our choreography are getting harder each comeback." Moonbyul complaint while massaging her feet.

"Stop messing up the routine." Wheein whines as she sit next to Moonbyul. She grabbed her water and desperately drank it.

"Come on... You know how much I need to catch up." Moonbyul playfully hit Wheein's arm. Her way of saying sorry for messing up their choreography earlier. Not once but a lot of times.

"Where's Hyejin?" Moonbyul finally asked after not seeing Hwasa in the studio since hours ago. 

"MBC. She needs to be in the panel line this week since Hyejin unnie and Henry sunbaenim couldn't filming." Wheein explained with her cute tone.

"Who's her guest?" 

"Soojung unnie."

Moonbyul just nodded her head this time. Fully aware of Hwasa and Soojung close relationship ever since they met each other.

"Are you really not going to tell Hyejin?" Yongsun open this time. Purposely mentioned about it in front of Wheein. Moonbyul could be very stubborn but she never thought it would've come to this level where she don't even want to fight to get Hwasa back because of it.

"Tell her what?" Moonbyul asked confusedly.

"I mean.. I've met a lot of stupid people but yours is just on a whole new level." Yongsun said sarcastically. Don't even mind if Moonbyul is offended.

"Wait.. what did I missed?"

Yongsun stare at Wheein face. She took a deep breath and said, "Moonbyul broke up with Soojin long ago."

"What? When?" Wheein almost drop her water bottle.

"Yah.. You promised me..." Moonbyul blocking Yongsun from looking at Wheein. Her eyes darted on Yongsun with anger.

"Yeah. I did because I'm giving you a chance to tell her yourself.." She push Moonbyul away. 

"Well, they broke up last month." Yongsun tell Wheein.

"And why are you hiding this from us?" Wheein ask in her little pout. Offended that Moonbyul and Yongsun keeping a secret from her for that long.

"It's not. I just didn't want Hyejin to find out." Moonbyul defend herself.

"Why? What was the reason? Isn't she's the first one who should know?" Wheein bombarded her with questions. Obviously, the dark haired girl is unsatisfied and she has been mentally beating Moonbyul in her head.

"Wheein- ah... Hyejin shouldn't know about this."

"So you expect me to lie to my best friend? Keep a secret from her?" Wheein stood up. Anger visible upon her face.

"That's what I've been telling her.." Yongsun added.

"We above all people should know how Hyejin is. Come on, I can't afford to have her hurting herself again over this. She would blaming herself for it." Moonbyul spat as her gaze switching against Yongsun and Wheein.

"I have one serious question for you. Do you..really love her or not?" This time Yongsun raise her voice, taking Moonbyul and Wheein by surprised. 

"We are not making things worse. We are trying to help you here!" Yongsun took a step closer towards Moonbyul. Her face redden which means she is being really serious and no one can pull a silly joke right now or else Yongsun's timing bomb might went off.

"You know why I fell for Eric while I still dated you?"

"Unnie... Let's not go there..." Wheein almost stutter, she is scared of Yongsun sudden outburst but she needs to calm her down before things gets worse.

"Because of your stupid ing ego!" Yongsun yell, her point finger pierced on Moonbyul's chest. Pointing at the latter with so much anger. Yongsun could feel her body started to shake.

"Yongsun...."

"Shut up! Remember what you said to me that made me go to him? You ing tell me, I should really go to him because what? Because he's better?!" Anger and disappointed shown on Yongsun red face.

"Unnie.. calm down.." Wheein trying to get the angry Yongsun away from Moonbyul by grabbing onto her shirt while Moonbyul just staying there with her jaw clenched. Wheein could tell Moonbyul is mad too. This could be bad, Wheein thought.

"Even until now, you're making the decision only for yourself! Just like you did back then! If you keep doing that, you're going to lose her to whoever is coming next. You should be ing thankful that Hyejin hadn't find anyone to replace your stupid ego !" 

With that, Yongsun walk out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter