Two

Bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know? Our name has the same meaning?" Hwasa asked while she's playing with the ring on Moonbyul's finger. She leaned her back comfortably against Moonbyul chest. 

"Really? I didn't noticed that." Moonbyul answered with her chin rested above Hwasa's head. 

"Your name and my name means bright. We are both a person who sparkles and shines brightly. We are the light in the darkness."

Moonbyul smiled. She noticed that now. Her name Byul means star which shines brightly at the night skies while Hwasa means shining brightly. 

"No wonder. Amongst thousands of people I've met, you shine the brightest."

Moonbyul's sweetest smile abruptly disappeared as soon as Hwasa open her eyes. For a few moment, she just lay there and not moving. Trying to process what is happening. Once she realized it's just another night of her dreaming about Moonbyul, she slowly get up and sit in the bed. She rubbed the remainders of sleep from her eyes and gazed out at the clock next to her. It's only 2AM. She only slept for an hour. 

Hwasa sighs and slowly the dream come into her visions. It is not a dream instead she was being reminded to their moment when they went stargazing in Saipan. Even her sleep where it supposed to give her peace wouldn't let her breathe now. Ever since they broke up Hwasa was numb to feeling but sadness but she never regret her decision breaking up with Moonbyul. It's the right thing to do before they done more damage to the people around them. She wouldn't mind if Moonbyul decided to hate her. She can hate her if she need to. If that would make her feel better. But Moonbyul could only avoid her for only a week. 

Hwasa caress her long scar. The only thing she regret about breaking up with Moonbyul is the scar. She admit that was the most stupidest decision she ever made. If Wheein hadn't found her, she would've been dead by now. And the scar, will forever remain. There is time, when she couldn't hide the scar with a makeup. Netizens will make sure that would be a trending topic for that day whenever they see her scar. Even after that attempt, people are still throwing hate and judging her. Because she care too much about that, she now spent more of her time in the therapy room instead of their recording studio. She has practice all kind of method her psychotherapist suggested to her but none of them could bring peace into her mind. She too has a hard time sleeping at night but she prevented from taking sleeping pills because it will only worsen her condition. Her life totally wrecked and she is miserable. She wonder if anyone ever noticed that. 

Hwasa blink her eyes and tears started to blurry her vision. Others might not noticed how miserable her life is but she swore Moonbyul knows. Moonbyul can see through her. Those stares earlier during their photoshoot, she knows Moonbyul is reading her emotion which she easily did. That's why Hwasa refused to meet her eyes for the whole day after their photoshoot.

She grab her phone, opening the Kakao app and to her surprise Moonbyul has just post a picture of her new tattoo on her shoulder. It's a star colored in yellow. She click on Moonbyul profile wanted to send her a message but then Moonbyul's newest post torn her heart into pieces.

There is time, when she couldn't sleep at night, she wanted to call Moonbyul or send her a message but then she remember, Moonbyul is not hers anymore. She hates the fact that Moonbyul easily moved on when Moonbyul is the one who seem more broken than Hwasa did. She hate being reminded that Moonbyul is now taken. 

Hwasa stare at Soojin photo on Moonbyul newsfeed. Soojin is sleeping while having her face sank under Moonbyul's arm. Those arms that used to be her favorite pillow every night. Hwasa was too drowning in jealousy that she almost throw her phone away when it suddenly rings. The caller ID has her heart beating rapidly. She wasn't expect she would get a call from Moonbyul when she literally just post a photo of her girlfriend with a cute caption on it. Hwasa was hesitant to answer the call but at the same time, she badly want to hear her voice after that dream.

"Why haven't you sleep yet?" Moonbyul ask with her soft tone as soon as Hwasa slide on the green button.

"Why did you call me?" Hwasa answer her with a question.

"There's no need to use that tone on me. We are not enemy." Moonbyul said referring to Hwasa cold tone.

"It's almost 3 in the morning."

"I know you're not sleeping when you reacted with sad emoji on my post. I wanted to know what's so sad about my new tattoo."

"What?! When d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter