The Chicken Lover

ROOKIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Chicken Lover

 

Kim Junmyeon blew a raspberry, bored as . He could be out riding with his buddies but then he was craving for fried chicken too much to go so he had come here. Again.

The waitress he had slept with a few days ago had been ‘noticeably’ avoiding him which was hilarious because he can just guess that she thought he came here because of her.

No baby. He had come here because of Kw-Fried CHICKEN! He had come here for fried chicken and fried chicken alone. Nothing else.

He really wanted to laugh out loud when she cross past him with a contemptuous hmph and refused to serve him. God. If he wished, he could also make a scene and have her fired but then he was not so bad… He’s already slept with her. Might as well make her keep her job.

But anyhow, he smiled widely as a plate of fresh chicken appeared before him, almost humming with joy.

Surprisingly the hand that bought the chicken descended down until they were seated right before him. Crap. Was it that girl?

OH! Kwan!

Her shift was over. He don’t know why but he always manages to come when her shift was just over. Probably coincidence.

“All of the waitresses here are refusing to serve you. What on earth did you even do?”

He shrugs and takes a huge bite of the chicken, sighing in satisfaction. See. This is what he came for. Nothing else.

His eyes return to look at the girl and he stops chewing.

Why is she looking so unnecessarily pretty today?

“Eat…” He offers his chicken and she takes one without hesitation, digging into it like she’s starved.

Goodness. This girl was a pig. She doesn’t even have manners.

“Sauce,” He pushes the sauce towards her. “Want ketchup on top of it?”

She nods as he paints the red liquid on top of her chicken. “Eat.”

She does as told and smiles brightly making him smile as well but he coughs and continues eating. Stupid little girl.

They eat in silence and with hidden smiles here and there, one for the food, the other for something else but he wouldn’t admit it. Pretty soon, their plate is wiped clean, major thanks to Kwan.

“Your shift is over. Do you want me to take you back?”

Kwan looks at him at that and then around the room. “Well… Kyungsoo have a play tonight so I have to hurry. Sure. Might as well take the offer.”

Junmyeon’s eyes literally shone at that but he kept biting down his smile even when he goes to pay for his chicken.

Oh. He really need to check his spending.

“Here’s the helmet,” He grumbles again as he put it on for her. “Don’t even know this thing. Where are you from? The jungle?”

Kwan frowns at that looking a little worried.

“It-it’s okay… it’s fine. Not many people from the city knows about it too.” He fumbled with his keys. “Get on, you loser.”

He ignored his heard that thudded inside of him as he felt Kwan’s hand clamp down on his shoulders.

Sighing, he takes her hands and brings it down his waist biting down the smile again.

“It’s dangerous.”

In all his days as a bike owner, he’s never driven that slowly before.

 

* * *

(I CAN IMAGINE THIS BAEK LIVING HERE ASSRFJDLSGJDLKJEK)

 

Chanyeol hummed a tune as he walked around the room watering Baekhyun’s plants. Sehun had been extra cranky these days resulting in him spending more time here than in his room.

Of course that had made Baekhyun give him the ‘joy of looking after my tiny ones’ i.e. watering his plants.

For many odd reasons, Baekhyun enjoyed gardening and his room had pots and pots of green plants ranging from tiny cactuses to large leafy ones. The only name he knew is the fiddle-leaf fig which was fun to say, the other comes into one ear and goes out the other.

Chanyeol looked at the file in his hand and nodded, satisfied that he did everything well. Baekhyun had made him a pdf on how much water to use for which plant as well as after how many days at which time as well so it was easy for him. The first time he did was a disaster and two of Baekhyun’s cactuses as well as some creeper plants had already died, much to the dismay of the smaller boy.

Basically this pdf was a life saver.

“Alright. You tiny ones are taken care off. Now I can watch the Euro cups with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter