The Biker

ROOKIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Biker

 

 

Suho gave a loud whistle as he watched a girl run around the park around the corner of their college. Usually, runners ran on the football pitches so to see a hot girl running in the park made him excited.

He was out here with his bike for a breather. Yesterday, he with his bike club had gone for a peaceful bike rally at the request of the city’s student body. He was a social worker and he loved it but all those events really get to him, especially with those good-for-nothing presidents acting all high and mighty as though they were something.

Pathetic

He his lips and joined the girl when she crosses him on her second round.

“Would you fancy a ride with me on my bike?” Suho smirks as he easily ran beside her. He was here waiting for the other members of his club to show up. Might as well get a girl while at it.

He raised his eyebrow, his smirk turning into a smile when the girl all but ignored his existence.

“Come on. We can chase the sunset on my bike and maybe ride something else when it’s gone.” He smirks again, his lips while tracing her body with his eyes. Oh, yeah. Great shape. He looks up to see the girl again. Oh, yeah. Great face.

The girl ignores him again and this time he lets out an annoyed huff. He was also getting tired of running beside her. She was gaining speed every minute but doesn’t seem to be getting any tired.

“Come on…” He sprints and jumped in front of her making her gasp in shock and collide with him. Yeah. Great body indeed. “I’ll make you feel very good. I promise.”

She pushes away from him looking mad and takes off one of her ear-pods. Ooof! She was y too.

“OH!” He exclaims surprised that he did not recognize her sooner. “Aren’t you Chanyeol’s girlfriend? Where’s the guy of yours eh? You don’t look so happy. Shall I make you happy? I can make you happier than that stick in the .”

She rolled her eyes at him and turns around to run away from him.

“Aww, baby girl,” He picked up her pace, “Don’t ignore me and my poor heart.”

“Please leave me alone.” She finally snaps, stopping and giving him a pointed look.

He whistles again and smirked at her. “I just got turned down…” He scanned her body, “but that .”

She looked pissed at that comment and opened to say something, but the thunderous roar of bikes that resonated in the quiet park made her stop and look around with panic in her eyes.

“Chill, babe,” Suho commented. “They’re my biker buddies. We’re going for the ride you turned down. I’m going away for now but I will surely see you around… What’s your name again?”

She, of course, doesn’t reply but watched the bikes and the bikers there with hawk-like eyes as though she would scream if they even but move an inch from their spot. Suho wouldn’t be surprised if she did.

“Well okay,” He walked away and waved at her, “I’ll find out. See you, Park Chanyeol’s girlfriend.”

Suho jogged back to his bike and joined his friends who had come over. They had been invited to a small province outside of their city so that was the only reason why they were awake so early in the morning.

“She’s hot,” His friend remarked as soon as Suho reached his bike and took his helmet. Suho smirked and nodded.

“She is. Too bad she’s taken by none other than Park ing Chanyeol.” Suho said looking grim at the mentioned name.

“Oh? That’s her? Haven’t you seen the tabloids? They broke up. It’s all over the college.”

“They did?” Suho paused putting on his helmet. “Since when?”

“Probably yesterday… I don’t know. Saw the news in the afternoon daily.”

Suho his lips, a smile adorning his face as he turned his face to watch the girl’s disappearing figure.

“She’s open for the sharks now, huh?” He chuckled putting on his helmet. “That monk broke up with his first-ever girlfriend… Interesting.”

 

* * *

 

Kwan jogged to her dorm feeling thoroughly annoyed at that leather jacket guy who just was brazen and disgusting. She wished she would never face him ever again.

With her assignment done thanks to Kim Kai who not only helped her with the sources but even giving her tips on how to gain more marks or how to increase her overall word count, she had woke up on a happy note and had been able to catch up with her morning runs. Kim Kai had been incredibly helpful to her and she just cannot express how thankful she had been.

Ah! That senior was God-sent.

She sighs though, feeling annoyance crawl up at her skin at the thought of that disgusting biker boy again and how he constantly referred to her as ‘Chanyeol’s girlfriend’ as though she does not have an identity of her own.

Ugh! That senior was devil sent.

She hoped that she never, ever meet that boy again.

Opening the doors slightly, she takes note of her sleeping roommate and turns on her phone’s flashlight so as not to disturb her.

Making sure not to make any noise, she takes her things and goes inside the bathroom for a shower. She washed herself off as well the thoughts of that biker boy and came out feeling renewed. So what if her morning was a little annoying? Her day wouldn’t be bad. She had even finished the most tedious assignment and all that’s left is the easy one… Life’s good.

Tiptoeing towards her table which served as a vanity and a desk at the same time, she dried the damp towel on the chair only to be a little surprised at a parcel sitting on the table. There was a little note stuck to it.

‘Hey roomie, got these things but were too big for me. Take it or throw it out.’

Kwan suppressed a little squealed at that and turn towards her sleeping roommate with a fond look. Nothing’s better than free stuff when you are broke as hell.

She tears open the first parcel and finds a set of a branded tracksuit. My goodness. Just what she had been wanting this whole time. She could cry!

Most of the time, her saved up money went to buying sports gear. She would save for months so that she could buy one piece of clothing or shoe so to have this set meant everything.

The next was a shoebox and she eagerly opened it only to gasp out loud, both her hands flying to cover . Wasn’t this the limited edition running shoes that just came out? Oh … She did not know her roommate ran. Why would she even buy this? And wasn't this the second time already?

Can she really take this though? They were expensive.

But then she gazes longingly at the shoe and thought about the previous days when she refused those things and her roommate literally threw them away (only for her to collect it) so might as well take it.

Yelping a little out of happiness, she traced the outlines of the shoe with her fingers and sighed.

Now she can spend her money on some food and her face cream which was now empty and she had to use a stick to get the cream that was stuck to the sides of the bottle.

Ah! It was just amazing having a rich senior for a roommate.

She tried the shoe and jumped a little at the feel of it. It was perfectly her size and it felt so good she felt like flying. Ah~ these were expensive for a reason… now she cannot wait for another round of running.

But then she takes it out with a huge smile and places them gingerly on her shoe rack adjusting it so that it takes the main spot.

2 pairs of running shoes here were from her roommate and the other one, the cheaper one was bought with her money she saved. Other than that there were casual wears which were all from her roommate because other than sports gear, she does not have any spare money to buy casual clothes.

Taking a post-it note, she writes her gratitude and sticks it on her roommate’s table.

Smiling widely she changes into whatever she was going to wear that day, took her laptop and books, and marched out feeling extremely happy.

Such a wonderful start to the day.

She walked towards the dining hall with a sprint on her feet hoping one day she could at least eat with her roommate considering they never eat together outside their room. But that was a given with the clashing of their timetable.

She was someone who was mighty disciplined given her athletic lifestyle. She had to wake up at dawn to go running and all her classes were in the morning hour and after that, she would go to her part-time job staying till afternoon and return only to go for running again. If there were no part-time jobs, she’ll be in the library studying or doing her assignments.

Her roommate was the opposite though with classes all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter