8th chap

Honey

It was Sunday, Shuhua is having a breakfast with Soojin when Yuqi asked if they could meet before her flight to Thailand. Since Soojin is fine with Yuqi joining them so Shuhua just asked Yuqi to come and have breakfast with them. 

"Did you guys eat already?" Yuqi asked as soon as she sit down beside Shuhua. 

"Nope. We just had our hot drinks earlier. Shall we order the food now?" Shuhua asked back.

Soojin and Yuqi just nodded and they started to order for their breakfast. 

"I see that you two are doing well. How's the courting going on?" Yuqi asked, interested with their progress.

"Yes, we're doing well. I don't think we have any problems so far" Shuhua answered.

"Mm" Soojin only hummed and nodded her head.

"Ok. That's good. Anyways, how long will you be in Thailand?" Yuqi asked Shuhua.

"Not sure. Maybe around 5 to 7 days like that. It depends" Shuhua replied.

"What's your business there?" Soojin asked this time.

"Ah. I have a meeting about a business proposal with Yontararak. Nothing much actually, they're planning to expand more in Korea so I'm helping them a little." Shuhua explained.

"Aren't they... The one who owned one of the luxury resorts in Thailand? You mean, that Yontararak?" Yuqi asked in curiosity.

"Yes. You're right. They have more hotels somewhere else too" Shuhua said.

"Amazing. How did you get to know them again?" Yuqi asked.

"Remember when I have a meeting with investors in Thailand? I met the heiress of Yontararak there and we just clicked right away, mainly because she can speaks in korean too"

"So you're meeting the heiress?" Soojin asked.

"Why? Will you get jealous?" Shuhua asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I was just asking. Nevermind"

"I'm meeting the big boss of course. The father, Mr. Yontararak himself" Shuhua said.

"Well. Good luck. I'm gonna miss youuuu" Yuqi pouted and hugged Shuhua.

"You should learn how to live without me" Shuhua teased.

"Heeeey. You should be thankful that you have a good friend like me who loves you alot" Yuqi whined but Shuhua just chuckled.

"Too bad. I actually wanted to ask if you could join me and my friends tonight for dinner. Soyeon wants to meet you" Soojin said.

"Oh? Then, I'll meet them when I'm back" Shuhua replied.

"Soyeon?" Yuqi asked and Soojin looked at her.

"Ah right. Soyeon aka Jelly. Heard you're a fan" Soojin smiled.

"Oh my god! I forgot that you're best friend with her too! I actually asked Miyeon to ask for her autograph for me but she keeps forgetting about it" Yuqi said.

"You can ask her yourself if you want. She wants to meet you too. You can join us tonight" Soojin told her.

"Really???"

"Yes"

"I'm in! I definitely will come!"

Shuhua crossed her arms and pouted seeing Soojin and Yuqi talking about the dinner. 

"Yah yah. What about me?" Shuhua asked.

"What about you? You're going to Thailand" Soojin replied.

"Sigh. Why do I have to go when you guys will be having fun without me" Shuhua sighed.

"It's ok. We'll have more fun when you're back" Yuqi smiled and patted her back.

 

 

... 

 

 

Soojin followed Shuhua to her office to take some important documents and to get Kimmy too after their breakfast with Yuqi. Soojin is now just sitting down on the sofa as usual while waiting for Shuhua to finish packing her documents and all. 

"What's your plan while I'm away?" Shuhua asked as her eyes were looking through the papers in her hands. 

"I'll just observe how's the headquarter doing here, and of course checking how each department is doing for the company" Soojin answered. 

"Will you be busy then?" 

"Probably. Why did you ask?" 

Shuhua glanced at Soojin who's already looking at her then she smiled before continues packing. 

"I wonder if I can still call you anytime. I'll miss you" Shuhua said honestly. 

Soojin was caught off guard with Shuhua's honesty but she maintained her poker face, refusing to let Shuhua know how she can easily affect her emotion now. 

"Hey Kimmy, can you come in now?" Shuhua talked to her secretary through the intercom phone.

"Here's what we need and I need you to bring all this with you" Shuhua said and handed the bag of files to Kimmy. 

"Ok, Ms. Yeh" 

"You can go ahead and wait for me in the car while I talk to Soojin first" 

Kimmy nodded and bowed before leaving them both alone. 

"So you're going now?" Soojin asked and stood up when Shuhua walking towards her. 

"Yes. Miss me already?" Shuhua smirked. 

"You wish" 

"Yeah. I really wish, that you'll miss me like I do" Shuhua replied right away. 

Soojin cleared and looked away. Shuhua just smiled and hugged her. 

"Yah-" 

"Just let me hug you this time, I'm not going to see your beautiful face for maybe a week" Shuhua said and tightened her hug on Soojin. 

Soojin sighed and stopped pushing her. 

"Better" Shuhua whispered and hugged Soojin gently now. 

"I'll try to text and call you whenever I could. Tell Soyeon that I said hi and I'm sorry I can't make it tonight" 

"Mm" 

"Don't miss me too much" 

Soojin only rolled her eyes and ignored her for that statement. Shuhua laughed before pulling away from her. 

"You know, it's fine to show some affection to me. I'm your future wife" Shuhua said. 

"You should go before it's late" Soojin said. 

"Cold Jinjin" Shuhua mumbled but still smiled at her. 

"Alright. Let's go" 

Shuhua just grabbed Soojin's hand and Soojin let her since no one's around as it's an off day for everyone every Sunday. 

While in the elevator, Shuhua pulled Soojin closer and pecked her cheek. 

"What-" 

"I need that, as a good luck charm" Shuhua giggled. 

Soojin mumbled something Shuhua couldn't understand but she is still smiling at Soojin. 

"Anyways, you can come into my office anytime. I have already informed the receptionist about you. My staffs are all aware of your presence too. I told them you will visit anytime to check how it works for us here" Shuhua said. 

"Hm. Ok, thank you" 

"No problem" 

They both walked out of the elevator and got out of the entrance door together. Kimmy is already waiting inside the car along with the driver. Shuhua turned to Soojin again and smiled. 

"I'll go now. I'll let you know when I reach there already. Bye for now, Jinjin" 

"Mm"

Shuhua then turned around to get into the car but stopped when Soojin hold her wrist causing her to look back at her. 

"Take care" Soojin mumbled softly. 

Shuhua smiled widely and nodded her head. 

"You too" Shuhua said. 

Soojin then let go of her wrist and watched Shuhua getting inside the car. 

 

 

'I think... I'll miss you too'