4th chap

Honey

"So, you're going to give her a chance?"

Soojin looked up at her best friend, Soyeon. She's now inside her studio, where Soyeon will mostly spend her time to produce hit songs for idols. She's a popular producer and lyricist, using her secret name Jelly.

"But then, you said you would have accepted her if only she wasn't too late. But unfortunately, Hui confessed first." Soyeon said.

Soojin just rested her head against her palm and stared blankly at the sheet that Soyeon's looking at. 

"Do you think this is a right decision?" Soojin asked.

"What? Agreeing to your family request and get to know Shuhua more?"

"Mm."

"I don't know. What do you feel about it?"

"I don't know too."

"Come to think of it. Shuhua is a good girl. You can get to know her first. Besides, you told me last time that your heart actually skipped a beat when she confessed. You didn't feel that when Hui confessed. And you know that she always steal glances at you at school and university in the past."

"Yeah, and I remembered that it makes me feel giddy when she did that." Soojin muttered lowly but Soyeon can still hear her.

"Hey, I suggest that you take it slow. Make friends with her. Don't make a rash decision like you did before. I don't want you to regret again." Soojin said and put her hand on Soojin's hand.

"I guess you're right. I'll do that."

"Good. So how's meeting her?"

"Urgh. Don't even ask." Soojin dropped her head

"I want to meet her. I never talk to her before. Based from what we heard from Miyeon, she's a fun person." Soyeon said.

"Which reminds me... We should meet up with Miyeon too. It's been a long time." Soojin said.

"Right. She's one of the highest paid actress now huh. I'm proud of her."

"Me too." Soojin smiled.

 

 

 

.... 

 

 

 

"I think, you should consider what I've told you before. Even before we know that your future wife is her. There's nothing wrong to try, you know. If after this, it is still not working for both of you then you can tell your family that you can't do it. I'm sure uncle wouldn't force you if you really don't want this."

 

Shuhua was playing with Soojin's business card in her hands as Yuqi's words still replaying in her head. She then remembered what Miyeon have said to her too. 

 

​​​​​​"You know, I'm not saying this just because she is my friend. Both of you are my friends now and I care alot for you two equally. I think you two should give it a chance. You have 6 months to figure out everything anyways. You can spend this 6 months and see if you can see yourself with her in the future. The decision is in your hands. Take your time before making a decision. Remember? We all want the best for you two."

 

 

​​​​​​For Shuhua, she would absolutely love to give it a chance with Soojin but because of what happened in the past, she's being careful now. She don't want to be broken hearted again. It hurts her so bad. 

But then again, she knows that she can't find herself someone else to love. Soojin remains as her first love, and she think that she can never love anyone as much as she love Soojin. It was love at a first sight for her but the feelings never disappear no matter what.

"One last chance. Just one last chance. Let's do it right. My heart, let's do it right." Shuhua talked to herself and patted her chest.

She took out her phone and keyed in Soojin's number, she paused when she's thinking of what should she save Soojin's contact name as. Then she smirked and decided to put her contact name as "Fiancee."

"Seo Soojin. You're coming into my life again and I'll make sure this time to do what I should've done."

Shuhua was determined to make it right this time. She's not the same girl as before. 

She then sent a text to Soojin for the first time. 

 

To: Fiancee

-Seo Soojin sshi, are you free to meet your future wife on Saturday night for a first dinner date?

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

"I'll leave now. I'll call Miyeon later and ask when she's free." Soojin told Soyeon and was ready to leave when her phone vibrated, indicating her a new text message coming in. So she checked it first.

Seeing her reaction, keep blinking as she looked at her phone screen makes Soyeon to stand up and peeked on the text. 

Soyeon chuckled and sat down again. 

"She's bold alright. Just like when she finally had the courage to confess to you." Soyeon said.

"I guess, she's finally in her right mind. Oh well, I prefer her like this. The Shuhua that I know." Soojin smiled and replied back to Shuhua.

"Ok. I'll update you if Miyeon is free. Bye Yeon ah."

After Soojin left, Soyeon chuckled again. 

"If only you were in your right mind too back then, you wouldn't have accepted Hui and be with Shuhua instead. God knows you actually like Shuhua, you never even look at Hui."