10th chap

Honey

"Hey" 

Shuhua smiled as soon as she heard the voice of the woman she love so much. 

"Hi, my Jinjin. Miss me?"

"Mm. Think of however you want." 

"Aw. I miss you too!" 

"Yeah yeah. How's Thailand?" 

"It's amazing here, just like the last time I came here. It'll be more nice to have you here though. I would love to show you around" 

"Is it? I've never been there" 

"Yes! Oh, then I'll bring you here someday. I'm sure you'll love it here" 

"Ok" 

Shuhua smiled when Soojin just agreed with her plan of bringing her to Thailand.

"Heard Yeh will hold a party this weekend" 

"Oh, right. Its mom's and dad's anniversary" 

"Will you be here then?" 

"I don't know..." Shuhua decided to play with Soojin a little. 

"Oh" 

"Are you coming to the party?" 

"Mm. My parents will be there so I'll have to be there as well" 

"Do you want me to be there too?" 

There's a short pause before Soojin speaks up again. 

"It'll be great if you can be here. I mean, it's your parents' anniversary. They would love to have you here on their anniversary" 

"What about you?" 

"Me?" 

"Yes. I'm asking about you, would you love me to be there with you?" 

And.. . Another pause. 

"Sure. Your company will be very much appreciated for that party. I don't really like to socialise with someone I don't know and I'm sure there will be so many people coming" 

Shuhua rolled her eyes at how Soojin keep giving her the answer she does not want. 

"Alright."

"Hm?" 

"I'll be there" 

"Oh. Ok" 

"I can't let anyone else to hit on you while I'm not around. So I'll be there to protect you" 

"Hmm" 

"Jin ah?" 

"... Yeah?" 

"I can't wait to see you again" 

"It's not even that long..." 

"I know. But a day feels so much longer without you now" 

"..." 

Shuhua hold her laugh when Soojin keep quiet. She knows how Soojin can easily get shy with her. 

"It's late. You should sleep now. I'll sleep too. Thanks for picking up my call"

"Ah. Yeah. Of course. Have a good sleep" 

"Sure. You too, Jin ah. Talk to you tomorrow?" 

"Mm. Talk to you tomorrow" 

"Ok. Byebye!" 

Shuhua hung up with a smile on her face. It's maybe nothing for people but for her, it's a huge thing that Soojin still answered her phonecall whenever she calls her.

 

 

... 

 

 

It's Saturday, Shuhua had just arrived in Seoul at noon. She did not inform anyone, not even Soojin that she's back. She planned to give her a surprise. 

"Kimmy, I'll take a taxi and go meet Soojin"

"But-"

"It's ok. You can ask Mr. Lim to send you back home first before sending my luggage to my place"

"But he's your driver"

"Exactly. And I want my driver to drive you home. I won't let you go home alone."

"But what about you Ms. Yeh?"

"I'll be fine. Don't worry. Soojin will send me home later"

Kimmy looked guilty but she knows there's no way she can win against her boss once she wants something.

"I'll go now, Ms. Yeh"

"Yes you should. Get some rest ok" Shuhua smiled and patted her shoulder before hailing a taxi.

Shuhua quickly texted Soojin, asking where did she have her lunch with Soyeon. 

 

From: My Jinjin

I'm here at Neverland Cafe. Why? 

 

"To Neverland Cafe please, thank you" Shuhua told the taxi driver. 

 

 

While on the other hand, Soojin frowned when Shuhua did not reply her anymore. 

"What's wrong?" Soyeon asked her.

"Nothing" Soojin mumbled and put down her phone.

"I hope Yuqi can join us again when we hang out next time" Soyeon said.

"I'm sure she would love to join"

"Right?" Soyeon grinned.

Soojin looked at Soyeon suspiciously and was about to ask her questions but stopped when she saw Shuhua coming in right from the entrance and was looking around. Soojin blinked her eyes few times just to make sure that she's not seeing things.

As soon as Shuhua saw her, Shuhua smiled widely and walked towards their table.

"Why- oh" Soyeon was surprised to finally see Shuhua up close but she's more surprised because she didn't expect that Shuhua will be there.

"Shuhua?"

"Hi Jin ah! Surprise!"

"When did you come back?"

"Just now"

"Just now??"

"Yeah. That's why I asked where you at. I came here as soon as I reached Seoul because I missed you" Shuhua said, still smiling.

"And you must be Soyeon. Hi. I'm Yeh Shuhua. It's nice to finally see you" Shuhua greeted Soyeon and bowed.

"Hey Shuhua. Can I call you that? And just call me unnie"

"Sure! Thanks unnie!" Shuhua replied excitedly.

"Miyeon's right when she said that you're cute" Soyeon said.

"Thank you, unnie" Shuhua's eyes brightened hearing such compliment from Soojin's best friend.

"Ahem" Soojin coughed, trying to get their attention.

"Oh. Are you gonna have lunch with us?" Soyeon asked.

"Is that ok?" Shuhua asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Awesome!" Shuhua giggled and was about to go sit beside Soojin when she heard someone calling her name.

She turned and gasped when she saw Minnie.

"Minnie unnie??!"

Minnie squealed and ran to hug her. 

"What are you doing here???" Shuhua asked, still shocked to see Minnie there.

"I followed my family of course. Wah, seems like we keep meeting each other coincidentally" Minnie said then wrapped her one arm around Shuhua's shoulder.

"Don't you think that it's really a fate?" Minnie asked.

"Huh?" Shuhua looked confused.

"I mean, fate really want us to be together. Shall we marry each other?"

"Eh??"

"WHAT?!"

"Woah"

Minnie got startled when she got a reaction not from just Shuhua alone but also from both Soojin and Soyeon. But she continues to pay attention to Shuhua.

"I'll buy the ring after this if you say yes. How's that?" Minnie said and winked at the still confused Shuhua.

Soojin stood up and pulled Shuhua away from Minnie. Minnie raised her eyebrows and looked at Soojin. 

"Who are... You?" Minnie asked slowly. 

"Well. Who the hell are you?" Soojin fired back. 

"Woah. Language, young lady. Me? I'm Nicha Yontararak, the most beautiful woman ever. Oh, since I'm in Korea now so I'll introduce my other name, its Kim Minnie" Minnie introduced herself proudly. 

Minnie keeps smiling while Soojin is glaring at her. Shuhua just looked at them back and forth with her confused face while Soyeon enjoyed the scene silently, especially how it's her first time seeing Soojin getting all worked up. 

"Kim Minnie!" 

Minnie glanced at her brother who was calling her. 

"Ah. I need to go already. I'll give you a call later, Shushu" Minnie said then she pecked Shuhua's cheek quickly and chuckled as she left them dumbfounded.