12th chap

Honey

"Ahhh stop it unniiieeee" Shuhua whined but still doesn't push Minnie away.

"Waeeee? I'm hurt now" Minnie said dramatically.

Shuhua sighed and hugged her sideway as she patted Minnie's back which makes Minnie to immediately smiled at her. 

"I knew it. You like me. You're just playing hard to get. That's fine. I'll do anything for you" Minnie winked. Shuhua just chuckled and shakes her head as she don't know what to say anymore.

"Hold on" Yuqi raised her palm and looked at them with curiosity.

"Is there something that I did know of? I mean, what's the deal here between you two?" Yuqi asked while Miyeon and Soojin listened closely.

"Shushu! You didn't tell your friends about me? How could you??" Minnie gasped and looked at Shuhua in disbelief.

"Don't mind her Yuqi. She's always like this" Shuhua told Yuqi.

"Always like what? This sweet to you? Of course" Minnie chuckled and pecked Shuhua's cheek which causes Shuhua to lean away and whining again.

"You're too cute! I can't help it!" Minnie squealed.

"Unniiiiieeeeee!" Shuhua pouted and glared at her.

"Hahahaha alright alright. What a baby" Minnie laughed and patted Shuhua's head softly.

"Oh. I would like to stay longer with you and talk more with your friends but I got something to do first. Hopefully, we can get to know each other more next time" Minnie said and smiling at all of them.

"Be right back" Minnie whispered to Shuhua and squeezed her arm gently.

"Mm" Shuhua nodded her head and watches as Minnie went away.

"She's a flirt. Alright" Yuqi quickly said as soon as Minnie left.

"She's not. That's just... How she is, I guess" Shuhua shrugged.

"You never let me kiss your cheek but she did that" Miyeon said and squinted her eyes at Shuhua.

"I was caught off guard!" Shuhua defended herself.

"Still!" Miyeon pouted.

"Ok ok. We're not here for unnecessary drama" Yuqi stopped them.

"Fine" Miyeon mumbled.

Only then, Shuhua can finally pay attention properly to her Soojin. She smiled and walked closer towards her. 

"Hi Jinjin"

"You remember me now?"

"Eh?"

Yuqi and Miyeon hold their laugh and turned their body away as they tried to pretend that they're not watching Shuhua and Soojin. 

"You look close with that Minnie girl" Soojin mumbled.

"Oh. You can say so. She's very kind to me" Shuhua replied but Soojin scoffed.

"Why wouldn't she be kind to you when she likes you that much"

Shuhua tilted her head and suddenly chuckled.

"Jin ahhh. Are you jealous?" Shuhua asked.

"Why would I?"

"I don't know. Why were you?"

"I am not"

Shuhua raised her eyebrows and nodded. 

"Suuuuree" Shuhua smiled.

"Well then, to be honest, I am jealous" Shuhua said.

Soojin looked at her and frowned.

"Seeing you with Hui earlier, upsets me you know"

"There's nothing between us. We just met after a long time too. I didn't know he'll be here" Soojin explained.

"Is it?" Shuhua leaned closer and squinting her eyes. Soojin immediately widened her eyes.

"Yes!"

"Yah. I'm the one who should be angry here"

"Huh? Why?"

"You're literally flirting with Minnie in front of my eyes"

"I thought you said you were not jealous?"

Soojin blinked her eyes, her frown got deeper as she tried to think of an answer.

"I'm not! It's just... We're together-"

"We are?"

"I mean, we're-"

"Together?"

"No- I-" Soojin stopped and closed her eyes in frustration. Shuhua smiled and cupped Soojin's face.

"Hey" Shuhua called her softly to make her open her eyes. When Soojin did, Shuhua give her a soft smile.

"Listen. You don't have to be jealous-"

"I'm not-"

"Hush. Don't say anything and just listen to me, would you?" Shuhua said sternly.

Soojin now keep shut and just stared at Shuhua.

"Good. As I were saying, You don't need to be jealous at all. There's nothing to worry about. Because I will always look at you and you only" Shuhua said.

"And Minnie unnie wasn't flirting with me. Trust me" Shuhua added.

"Yeah. Sure" Soojin rolled her eyes and pulled Shuhua's hands down from cupping her face.

"I see. You're still jealous" Shuhua giggled.

Just then, they all heard a greeting from Shuhua's father at the front with her mother so everyone now turned their attention to the couple. 

"Hello everyone. Thank you for coming and to celebrate together with us. We both really appreciate your continuous support" Mr. Yeh said, smiling at the crowds.

"At this day, I am very happy and glad. The woman whom I've been in love with since the first day I saw her in my life is still here with me" Mr. Yeh said as he looked at his wife. Mrs. Yeh just smiled shyly and anyone can see happiness is glowing on her face.

Shuhua smiled seeing her parents being loving with each other just like always. Soojin glanced at Shuhua and smiled secretly seeing Shuhua's happy face.

"So umm, to celebrate our anniversary tonight. We actually invited one of my daughter's friend to sing" Mr. Yeh said.

"Huh?" Shuhua looked at Yuqi and Miyeon who looked at her too.

"It's not us" Yuqi said when she can tell Shuhua thought it's them.

"Everyone, let's welcome... Nicha Yontararak"

"Minnie unnie?!" Shuhua widened her eyes seeing Minnie smiling at the crowds and already taking the mic from her father. Minnie bowed and shared a quick hug with Shuhua's mother before Shuhua's parents left her at the front.

"Hello guys. I'm Nicha Yontararak. I just want to say congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Yeh, you two look really good together. As expected from a good looking and beautiful couple like you" Minnie praised and earned chuckles from everyone.

"I will sing a song that is dedicated for Mr and Mrs. Yeh on their anniversary. Its a song by Meghan Trainor, Here to stay. Enjoy!" Minnie smiled and the crowds applaused.

Slowly the lights were dimmed a little and the music started to play. 

 

I make mistake, yes I'll admit

I fall apart in front of your face

But you think it's cute, you make fun of me

Darlin', I know you're here to stay

 

Three little words, say more than enough

We got that foundation we've been buildin' up

And it didn't take long to know you're the one

That communication made me fall in love

 

As Minnie singing beautifully for everyone. Soojin slowly looked at Shuhua who seems to be enjoying Minnie's singing voice. She looked at Yuqi and Miyeon who also enjoyed the song and they keep praising Minnie's voice. 

 

Who knew we'd meet this soon? Falling like lovers do

Now we get our whole lives together, we could call a long time forever

Yeah, I'm your biggest fan and you like me as I am

So I'ma always be down forever

 

Soojin didn't listen to the rest of the song anymore as she focused on Shuhua now. She started to remember when the first time she met Shuhua.

How she found out Shuhua's a Taiwanese to when she realised how Shuhua always checking her out and stealing glances, to when Shuhua finally confessed to her and confirmed to her that Shuhua is indeed liking her.

She remembered when she finally left and didn't see Shuhua for a long time but she's one of the people that Soojin always remember no matter what. 

Then when they finally met again through their family's arrangement and how they are now sort of together?

Soojin frowned with the last thought, she doesn't like how blurry it seems to her, not knowing what's going on between her and Shuhua. And so, she remembered Shuhua's interaction with Minnie. 

The thought of Shuhua finding someone else, maybe better than her just making her go crazy. Then she finally comes to a conclusion, of what she has been feeling since years ago. When she feels giddy and blushing everytime she caught Shuhua stealing glances at her... 

She likes her. She had always been. She was too dumb and too blind to realise it sooner. 

 

Helpless without you

I don't wanna love no one but you

I don't wanna find somebody new, yeah

I'm so satisfied, I

I don't wanna love no one but you

I don't wanna find somebody new, yeah

 

'Right. I don't want anybody else' Soojin thought.

Soojin's mind is a mess at the moment. She can't think straight. All she can think of is how to make sure that Shuhua will be hers and hers only. Before she can think properly, she just ignored everything and dropped the question. 

"Can we date for real?"

Shuhua looked at her in surprise. Soojin was also surprised with herself but she tried to not show it. She stood still, eyes looking sharply at Shuhua as she waited for her answer.

"We are dating, Jinjin. What are you saying?"

Soojin blinked her eyes in confusion. Wait. That's not what she meant. 

"Or do you mean, you want us to be together? Officially? Like girlfriends?" Shuhua asked carefully.

Soojin looked at Shuhua's bright, cute, pretty eyes that's glowing as she stared at Soojin lovingly. Soojin gulped and nodded her head. 

Shuhua's face lightened up as soon as she saw Soojin nodded. She didn't expect that at all but she is not complaining. 

 

Baby, that's why I'm stickin' with you

Whatever it takes

Darlin', I know you're here to stay

 

The crowds whistled and applauded as Minnie had finally finished her performance. Minnie bowed and smiled to the crowds before excusing herself as everyone now enjoy the night and still remember how good Minnie's voice is. 

"Woah! She sings so well!!"

Both Soojin and Shuhua got distracted with Yuqi's loud voice.

"Let's talk later" Shuhua whispered to Soojin when Yuqi and Miyeon get closer to them already.

Soojin released a nervous sigh. She's scared of what Shuhua will say to her. She almost be a coward and take her words back but when she saw Minnie coming to them again, with her eyes looking at Shuhua already, that's when Soojin has decided that she can't just do nothing.

"Did you hear me singing? What do you think?" Minnie asked Shuhua in excitement.

Soojin stepped closer next to Shuhua until their arms touched but still keeping quiet. She's just preparing herself to make sure Minnie won't pull Shuhua to her or being touchy with Shuhua in front of her again. 

"Daebak unnie! I like your voice!" Shuhua praised her.

Minnie grinned and glanced at Soojin's hand that's already holding loosely around Shuhua's left arm.

Minnie is still smiling when she looked at Shuhua again. 

"I'm glad that you enjoyed my performance" Minnie said.

"We enjoyed it too! Really! You should become a singer" Yuqi butted in.

"Ah. Thank you" Minnie laughed.

"Or you can have a duet with Miyeon unnie one day. She can sing well too" Yuqi said.

"Huh?" Miyeon looked lost.

"Oh? Really? I would like to hear you sing then" Minnie said, smiling at Miyeon.

"I don't sing that well" Miyeon blushed.

"What do you mean unnie? I heard you last time. You can add an idol as your next career" Yuqi said.

"I'm sure Yuqi here is telling the truth. Don't be shy about it" Minnie told Miyeon.

"Of course I am telling the truth" Yuqi said causing them to laugh at her.

"So you're Shuhua's friends right? Miyeon and Yuqi.... Then you must be Soojin then?" Minnie asked suddenly and looked at Soojin now.

"You've been with us since earlier and only now you asked that?" Yuqi shakes her head.

"I'm sorry. I tend to pay attention to Shuhua only when she's around" Minnie said and looked at Shuhua.

Shuhua rolled her eyes before she smiled.

"You know Yuqi and Miyeon unnie already. This is Seo Soojin, my Jinjin" Shuhua said.

Soojin nodded her head, satisfied that Shuhua introduced her as her Jinjin to Minnie.

"Wait, I'm sure you know us as who we are before as Shuhua's friends right?" Yuqi asked.

"What do you mean?" Minnie asked.

Only then, Shuhua laughed which makes them to look at her. 

"Yuqi ya. Minnie unnie have no idea about who you are, like all of you. She doesn't keep up to date with Korea's news and she's been jumping from one country to another country, busy with her adventure life" Shuhua said.

"WHAT?"

"But you guys are like... Also important businesswomen like Shuhua right?" Minnie asked and it just makes Shuhua to laugh more.

"She really don't know anything, does she?" Soojin asked.

"She don't" Shuhua chuckled.

"This won't do. Let's set a meet up soon. I need to brainstorm you. I can't let anyone not know about the greatest era of Song Yuqi" Yuqi said.

"I don't mind hanging out with you guys as long as Shuhua will be there" Minnie replied.

"I don't like this friend of yours" Soojin whispered.

Shuhua chuckled. 

'She's definitely jealous' Shuhua thought.

"You'll like her once you get to know her. She's a fun person" Shuhua said.

"Then what about me? Am I not fun?" Soojin asked.

Shuhua looked at her lovingly and smiled. 

"You are my favourite person"

And that's enough to make Soojin's heart went wild.