the start of an act

A Gift From Heaven

 

 

 

 

LESSON 14: THE START OF AN ACT

 

  " woo rin~ ah, didn't you realize something?" , a blonde ponytail hair girl tapped Woo Rin on her shoulder before continue with " yunhui andl.joe got closer lately, right?"

  " yah! what are you talking about?!" Woo rin stood with her arm akimbo.

   " seriously, we see both of them. just two of them!" another girl chimed.

Woo Rin hissed . " yah! ljoe is mine and would forever be mine!", she slammed her palm on the desk.

At this point, the blonde hair girl murmured " what? we're telling the truth anyway ", while watching Woo rin walked away while stomping her foot on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as usual, punctuality was never in L.joe's dictionary of life. Yunhui was jotting down several notes in her notebook while waiting for L.joe which seemed like forever when suddenly there was a slamming sound at the class door .

   "uh? Woo Rin?" , Yunhui uttered.

Woo Rin rolled her eyes before walking with an annoyed face toward Yunhui.

  ' what are you doing here?", she folded her arms.

   " waiting for L.Joe", Yunhui answered absentmindedly but realize that she had done something wrong blurted out something like that without thinking twice. However, the moment she clamped , Woo Rin had already glared with her eyes widened.

   " WHAT?!" , Woo Rin yelled on her top voice. This made Yunhui cleared rather hesitantly and and follwed up 'er' with an 'um'.

Yunhui rubbed her own hair, trying to  figure out  the best solution to the question. There's no use to lie to Woo Rin but she also knew that , the study-mate thing was something that should and must be keep as a secret- it is not just because it was Mrs.park personal idea but also because Yunhui knew that she would surely die if L.joe's fangirls knew about that partner thing.

   ' what's  your business to deal with him?!" Woo Rin screamed in the face of two solemn lion stares.

Yunhui didn't even manage to say a word. She tried to answer but her tongue was glued.

    " Yah! are you deaf or what?!" Woo Rin shrieked again- louder.

Woo rin had completely opened her palm , swinging it up in the air and Yunhui's eyes had already shut- ready for a slap when suddenly there's a loud shout:

   " yah! what are you doing?!"

both Yunhui and  Woo Rin turned their faces and saw

   " L.joe!"   " oppa!", They uttered in unison.

L.joe was standing boldly looking straight into woo Rin's eyes with a death glare.

    " op..op.....oppa!" Woo Rin stuttered.

    ' what are you doing ?", l.joe rose one of his eyebrows.

Yunhui never thought that even by only rising his eyebrow, it could be that scary.

    " i..i..i just ask her something". woo Rin stuttered- started to look at the floor. " it just that....what..what is she doing here? why did she said she's waiting for you, oppa?!..this kid need a lesson to learn".Woo rin widened her eyes at Yunhui.

  there was a long silence before L.joe released a breath and managed to say.."THAT BECAUSE  WE HAVE A DATE!"

  " WHAT?!" both Yunhui and Woo rin yelled in unison- dumbfounded.

  " yes! we have a date, do you have any problem?" l.joe asked while grabbing Yunhui's wrist.

Yunhui had frozen - surprised. Her eyes widened in disbelief but she managed to give l.joe ' what-are-you-doing' look.

Even he was still glaring at Woo Rin, who stood with her jaw dropped, he still gave Yunhui " just say yes, porridge shop!" 

  "what?" , Yunhui murmured,- frowning.

 "op..op..oppa! andwae! andwae! " woo rin look as she was just got  goosebumps." aishhh..jjinja! this can't be real!".

  " we had nothing to do with you. if there is no more questions, we're leaving now", l.joe didn't waste word at the best of time.

after finished his line, he just walked out of the class,  holding Yunhui's wrist and  leave woo rin with her jaw dropped , and  still didn't believe on what was happening.