jealousy?

A Gift From Heaven

 

LESSON 12 :JEALOUSY?

 

The weather was just too amazing that day, with bird chirping here and there and the sun was blazing over the horizon.

   " jeong ahjusshi! " Yunhui greeted as she put her foot inside the porridge shop.

It was weekend, which meant....NO SCHOOL ! .yunhui was enjoying her holiday. although, it was just for a moment as she need to help Jeong ahjusshi with his work.

   " i think, we will get more customers today! " Jeong ahjusshi blurted out.

    " just because you put the promotion banner, it doesn't mean that everyone will come here today" So hyeon chimed.

   " no, i can feel it this time," Jeoang ahjushhi protested.

    " you always said that you can 'feel' it, but the truth is there's no one coming' Yunhui uttered into the conversation.

There was not so many thing to do, as everything was still in it's position. Everything is also well-cleaned( as rarely someone used them) and the chairs and desk were already arranged perfectly.

Yunhui knew that was the best time to read some comic books. She was slowly open the cover of the comic book when suddenly , there was a sound of someone stomping into the shop.

   " welcome to ou- OH ! You guys..You guys !" So hyeon screamed.

   " Wae?" yunhui frowned.

  " omo! i can't believe this . it's really you guys !" So hyeon screamed again.

   ' annyeong!" Chunji greeted. His greet was followed by the a scream of disbelief by So hyeon.

  " uh? Yunhui noona?" Changjo greeted as he saw the figure of Yunhui.

Chunji turned his face and saw yunhui who was standing still before threwing a smile.

  *chunji? chunji is really here?*. Yunhui rubbed her eyes to make sure that she was not dreaming when Chunji came closer and whispered " i did say i will bring someone, right? ".

Yunhui turned her face and saw Chunji winked. *so, that 'someone' is Chanjo?*. She was smiling from ear to ear , feeling relief that it was Changjo and not his girlfriend that she didn't realize So hyeon was looking with jaw dropped and gave her ' you-know-them this close?' look.

yunhui can't stop smiling but she gathered her voice to ask " it just the two of you, right?", wishing the answer would be yes.

But, it was not her day when she heard Chanjo's answer " ani. There 's one stubborn person out there"

    " he's so stubborn. i don't know why', he added.

Changjo marched to the glass door and peeked his head outside" yah hyung, ! are you coming in or not?!".

L.joe was standing outside of the shop, feeling hesitated to get in. * why did Chunji want to come here?*. L.joe sighed.

he remebered the place very well - it's the setting where he first met Yunhui! Now, he didn't even know why Chunji ever think to come here.

He had no other options but to get in and picked their seats.

    " wow..masissda! " , Changjo screamed. "noona, whoever you boyfriend is, he must be lucky. You're so talented in cooking. !" Changjo blurted out.

    "Haha. Aniya, it is our signature. I just follow the recipes as usual" Yunhui grinned. Feeling joyful that someone finally praised their product.

On the other world, Changjo's word almost make both Chunji and l.joe choked and almost spitted their porridges out- dumbfounded at the word ' your boyfriend' . Both of them still coughing and clearing their throats when suddenly Changjo continued

 " is there any boy that you're dating now , Noona?". Changjo smirked with mischief eyes. Awaiting for Yunhui's answer.

Yunhui put a serious thinking . after a while, she said in a cheerful kind of voice " of course! there is! "

Her answer made both Chunji and L.joe 's eyes widened in disbelief. Automatically, they turned their faces to Yunhui. Their eyes never leaving Yunhui's face.

Yunhui was smiling- ready for the next question which came from Changjo again, " really?"

She nodded gleefully, " yes. my oppa (brother)"

   " ahhhhh~ noona, you scared me to death !", he pouted. 

Yunhui was giggling that she  didn't realize both Chunji and L.joe was releasing a heavy sigh- relief.

"HAHA. He is my boyfriend". Both Yunhui and So Hyeon laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunhui was so thankful that Chunji had made his way to her working place, she knew that Chunji was kind but she never thought that he did came to the porridge shop. Fulfill his promises. 

     ' kamsahamnida" both Yunhui and So hyeon bowed." please, do come again!"

" we will surely come back," Chunji smiled. ' and thanks for everything". As soon as he finished his line, a soft kiss fell on Yunhui's cheek.

Chunji's action made L.joe's eyes widened - surprised. Same goes on Yunhui. Her eyes grew bigger- dumbfounded.

L.joe couldn't even believe what his eyes were telling him at that moment. He had so much blood blue in his veins that he ought to explode and right now, looked as if that was going to happen.

He didn't know why but his hand had completely changed into a fist. He could swing the fist any moment, but l.joe was still in his senses. *why did i need to feel this way?  why did i feel...jealous?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Yunhui and Sohyeon were standing still with eyes as wide as the whole galaxy.

"what was that for?" So Hyeon shrieked. "Seolma.. u dont tell me you are dating him?"

"Neon micheoso? Nan aniya.." Yunhui denied

"then what was that for??"

"Nado molla..."Yunhui sighed. * is this normal?*