Husband And Wife : A Higher Level

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

 

Minho had to settle things up first. he has to tell Yuri that he'd be busy with some project for a few months. The SHINee members just moved in their new dorm. They shared one room, he shares the buk bed with key. They were settling own their stuff. "Aren't you suppsed to meet Yuri today?" Says Jonghyun with his box, trying to get his way inside the room. "Yeah, I'm going to their house later today." says Minho. "Hyung, Did you already tll her about your soon to be wife?" says Taemin fixing his own bed. "No, not yet. I'm not planning to." He was really not planning to tell her about it, "If she agrees about it, then I'll ontinue on with the show." He tells tem as he puts down his books. "If not?" Key was eyeing him from the door. "Then, I'll quit the show." He said it, simple as that.
 
Soon Key was getting ready for their lunch, "Why don't you tell Yuri to come over?" Minho was placing the plates on te shelf as Taemin was wiping the table. "Yeah. it would be pretty cool if Noona was here." says Taemin with a bright smile. "Yah. Minnie,  don't tell me your crushing on Yuri eh?" says Onew from other end of the dining room. "A-aniyo!" Taemin stuttered with his words then Minho gives him a deadly glare. "Hyung! It's not like what you think!" Taemin waves his hands over his face as Minho approaches him. "You're one dead kid." says Jonghyun who grabs a cola from the fridge.
 
Minho stares down at Taemin, narrowing his eyes. "then what?" he asks in a dangerous tone. "S-Sh-e's just very pretty! I'm envious of- th-the relation-ship t-that you g-guys have!" Then Jonghyun smiles and takes a peice of beef that Key just finished cooking. "She's MY goddess, my dearest little brother. Get it?" if only Minho's look could kill, Taemin would be lying on the floor already dead. Taemin nods as Minho puts his hand on his shoulder. "Jjong, are you dating Jessica?" Key asks out of the blue, Jonghyun bursts out the cola from his mouth. The others look at him with disgust. "Aish!"
 
Onew smacks the back of Jonghyun's head lightly. "You were just being asked if you were dating Jess. what's wrong with you Jjong?" Minho was cruious as well. Key hands Jonghyun a tissue, "Trust me, We don't really mind Jjong. We just want to know the truth." Then they all take a look at him. Measuring his reactions. "Uh, Um, Well.. I guess?" Then he shots a look at Onew, caught in the act of smiling to himself while texting someone. "Why arte only interested with my status? Why don't you ask him too?" Jonghyun points at Onew. "Hyung! Who are you texting?" Taemin rushes to ambush his phone.
 
"Tiffany?" taemin's eyes looked carefully at the message. "a cup of coffee? Sure. Tomorrow it is~ ^^ - Fany" Minho and Jonghyun were holding back Onew. "Yah! Taemin! Stop it! Stop that right now! Nooooooooooooo!" Onew looked so helpless as he tries to take back his phone from Taemin. "Give that to me." Key grabs it and opens Onew's inbox. "Taenggoo? Fany? Luna? Chaerin? Sica? Soo? Yul? Sul? Hyun? Hyo? Dara? Sunsun?" Onew successfully retrieves his phone by poking Minho and jonghyun's side.
 
"What the hell guys!@#$%^&" then he sat on the floor murmuring to himself. "So, You've been texting Yul for a while? hyung?" Minho crossed his arms over his chest walking towards Onew. "How did you get Sica's number then, Hyung?" Jonghyun puts his hands inside his pocket. "Are you interested with My pretty Sooyoung?" Key taking off his apron and walking behind Minho.
 
"Sulli never told me about this, Hyung." says Taemin looking at his phone screen before closing it and putting it inside his pocket. "Hyung~" the four boys said in synchronization. ♪♫♪”Whatever he does, it’s Onew Condition”♪♫♪~ They start to sing. Then Onew started to curl up into a human ball, trying to delete all the messages in his inbox.
 
They were teaming up against him when they heard the doorbell ring. They all turned their heads towads the door, Minho walked towards the door with a perfect poker face.
 
"Ye?" He opened the door, all he could see was the girl's back view. "Yeobo!~" The girl turned to him. His face suddenly brighten up as soon as he heard that sweet familiar voice. "YURI!" Then he runs towards her, pulling her in for a tight hug while spinning her around. "It's been two days when I last saw you~" he said. "Oh, put me down! I'm getting dizzy~!" she giggled as he held her close leading her to their dorm. "How did you know this place?" he's smile could light up the darkest place, thanks to her. "Onew told me. I was planning to surprise you" She said girlishly.
 
They went inside the dorm, seeing Onew sitting with his hands tied at his back with a bread on his mouth. Minho took the stuff that Yuri was carrying. "Yah! Yah! What are you guys doing!?" She said pointing at the boys. She runs at Onew's aid. "N-Noo-na.." Taemin was lost for words. It was Yuri, for real. she was wearing black jeans and double tank top, White and black. "Yuriiiiiii..." he gave her a sad smile as she untied his hands.
 
She returns back the smile and turned to the other four. "Yah! What do you guys think you're doing!?" the boys went silent keeping their head down as Onew stood up behind yuri. "'Ca-Cause he's taxting our girls." says Key. "sooyoung is my best friend and she was texting Onew to know your schedule." her hands above her chest. Key's mouth fell open. "I used Jessica's phone the other day to text onew, I asked for your number." she looked at jonghyun.
 
"You should have texted me then." Minho mumbled under his breath. "You get jealous easily, i know you." she rolls her eyes at him. "And you, Baby-Tae! Sulli said that she has been texting you for almost an hour but you never gave her any reply." then lastly he came towards Minho letting her hair wave naturally as she walked towards him.
 
"I texted him to know the location of this place. I wanted to surprise you." She was able to explain Onew's side well. She kinda felt sorry or everyone though. "Now, apologize to him quickly." pointing at Onew. They were like little boys being punished by their mother. "Sorry Hyung~" they apologized in chorus. "Better." she said and then went to see the kitchen. "She's scary." says Jonghyun. "She's all yours hyung." says Taemin. "My inner diva shutted down upon seeing her.." says Key.
 
Minho could only watch Yuri raiding thier kitchen. "But still.. I like her.." he said in low breathing. Watching her graceful
movements in the kitchen. Then Yuri opens up the fridge putting up some of the groceries she brought for the boys. Then the water spills on her clothes. "Yuri!" they shouted in chorus. It was too late. She was already soaking wet.
 
Key runs to the room, taking out a dry towel for her. Five boys were attending to her, "Lucky girl" she thought then she realized that she had thirteen more boys who would always attend to her. "Yul, are you okay?" Minho asks as he wraps the towel around her. "Ne." she was still shocked with what happened. "are you dumb?" Key asks him. Minho turns to shot a deadly look on Key
 
"Well, she's soakin wet and she doesn't have extra clothes to wear." Key's inner diva was starting to come out of it's cave.
 
Minho pulls her to have a seat on the sofa. "Wait here." then Minho rushes to the dressing room. Looking for some clothes that would fit Yuri. he takes out some Long sleeved clothing. He comes out handing her his long sleeved clothes. "I'll take the white one." she points out then takes it out from his hands. "Where can I change then?" she was looking around then Taemin points out the bathroom. "Thank you" then she heads there to change her clothes.
 
She wears Minho's clothes, buttoning it one by one. It felt airy. Sure, it was large enough to eat her whole body. She stared at the mirror looking at her own
reflection, "So, this is what it feels like.. Wearing a boyfriend shirt" thenshe giggled to herself.
 
"I'll take this." Key grabs her tank top and takes it somewhere to dry it off. "Gomawo~!" she looked at Minho who was staring at her. There was this shine on his eyes that looked like he wants to hide her somewhere. "Yuri-ah. come here." his voice was dangerous. She slowly walked towards him, not looking directly at him.
 
There's only one thing on Minho's mind. BED. He wanted to take her to the room right there and then. She was so y in his clothing, she kept it untucked which made her more y. It's as if seeing her after their earth shaking love making. He could feel the room was suddenly hot, the room was getting smaller and she was walking. The way she walked was seducing him through the bones!
 
"Minho." Her voice was velvety making his insides turn up. There was the butterflies in his stomach. He closed his eyes tightly. "Minho, this is not a dream." he reminded himself. Upon opening his eyes, his face turned red when he discovered that Yuri was staring back at him with their nose almost toughing.
 
"He's blushing." says Onew who was currently digging on the fried chicken that Yuri brought just for him. Ha backed away hitting his head on the wall. "are you alreight?" her voice suddenly worried. Her hands went through his head, her touch made him freeze. Why is she affecting him so much? Then he looks at her face, she was indeed breath takingly gorgeous in every angle. "I'm fine." he took her hand and entwined her finger with his, She looks at him and smiles "Let's go and grab something to eat then."
 
-
 
Nichkhun was crazy surfing the net. Reading almost all the facts about each and evey female idol. He was smaching his head on the keyboards when his phone rang. he took it and answered the phonw while he was still bumping his head on the keyboard. "Yoboseyo?" he said in a lazy tone. "Khunie" the voice said on the other line. He stopped and froze, "Yoonie?" he asked. "Ne~!" she said cheerfully on the other line. "After almost a decade, now your calling me Khunie again." he said with a smirk. "You called me Yoonie, so we're quits." then she laughed. "shut up alligator." he said, smiling like a fool to himself. "What's
up with you?" he asked. He could relax for a bit now, he'll try to look for his WIFE again later. "Oh, not that much. I'm just so dead tired right now." she whined. "Then take some nap" he said simply. "But, I can't sleep." she was like a child. "So?what do you need me for then?" he asked closing his eyes. "Can you sing for me then?" she asked. "Sing? As in, sing you a song?" he asked with a grin on his face. "Ne." she answered right away. "Are you serious?" he asked, she was dead silent. "Ooooooooooooookay.. So you really are serious then." he said. He stood up and look out on the window, trying to relax himself.
"Here it goes"
 
Saying I love you
Is not the words
I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say
But if you only knew
 
She was dead silent on the other end then she starts humming as he continued his song.
 
How easy
It would be to
Show me how you feel
More than words
Is all you have to do
To make it real
Then you wouldn't
Have to say
That you love me
Cos I'd already know
 
Her humming was music to his ears, making him smile to himself as he welcomed the breeze to touch his face. It was a lovely day, and her humming went along well with his singing. Then she starts to do a second voice as he continued to sing.
 
What would you do
If my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say
If I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you
 
"I love you..." he said the words sincerely, it just came out of his mouth. Then he was humming slowly, feeling her on the other line. He then notice how blue the sky was and the birds were flying freely. He could hear her slow breathing on the other line. "Get some rest. We'll see each other soon" he said before ending the call.
 
-
 
Seohyun looked at her wristwatch waiting for her last class to end.  She wanted to run out of the room as soon as she heard the bell rang. She had to do a lot of things today. PACK. REST. WAIT FOR HUSBAND. MOVE IN TO THE NEW HOUSE. START NEW LIFE. ACT LIKE A WIFE. FINISH FILMING FOR CF. BUY GROCERIES. It was all in her head she was desperate to go home early. Then she puts herself to a stop. She could see Kyuhyun waiting in the parking lot downstairs. "Kyu!!!" she shouted from the thrid floor, she waved at him as soon as he looked up. 
 
He was smiling at her as he waved back. Seohyun ran through the satirs clearing her way out of the buliding. "That was fast!" Kyuhyun commented upon seeing her, she was panting but still smiling. " I didn't want you to wait that long for me." she managed to say.
 
"You told me yesterday that you'd be doing some groceries today." he said as they walk towards his car. "Yeah." she answered. He opens the door for her and runs to the other side for the driver's seat. "buckle up." he managed to pull the seat belt from Seohyun's hands. "Wear yours too." she reminded him. "Yes, Milady." he grinned as he pulls the seat belt for himself.
 
She was trying to keep her thought to herself,  looking at her nails would be interesting to keep Kyuhyun off of her head. "I'll be busy starting later, I may not be able to meet you often." he says out of the blue as they turn left. She looks at him, "You'll miss me, right?" he said with a pretty grin on his face. "You wish" she rolls her eyes and looks out the window.
 
"Ouch" he said, as the light turn red. he puts his hand over his chest, right above his heart. "Stop it" she said with a smile. "Will you miss me?" he asked looking at her. She turns to look at him, "I guess, I will." then he opens the car window and shouts "SEOHYUN WILL MISS ME! WHOOO!" it was a self celebration, she pulled his head inside. "Stop it! that was so embarrasing!" she said blushing.
 
"I don't care, I'm just so happy." he says before driving off again.
 
--- (MBG : Ready or not - SHINee)
 
[Minho's POV]
 
Yuri left three hours ago, saying that she had a schedule today. I had to let her go though. I opened my bag ans started to pack the necessary things that I will be needing. "Hyung?" Taemin peeked inside our room. "Hmmm?" He handed me a picture. "in case you'd miss us." he smiles at me. i rub his rusty colored hair before Key steps in. "Hey blondie" I call him. "Take this with you" handing me gray colored scarf.
 
"Almost done." I said to myself. I only have two hours left before meeting my WIFE. I stared down at my bed. I'm going to miss the comfort and the warmth that it has given me. Jonghyun comes in and hands me a book. "I know you really like this book." he said to me. Their actions were touching, really.
 
"Hey don't forget these!" I look at Onew Hyung who comesup to me with the box and the letter. "Gee.. thanks.." It was a bit awkward. I just moved in our new dorm but then I have to leave within a few hours. "Oh, and also this." Onew hyung opens his hand presenting me a little blue charm. "SHINee forever." he said. I hanged it on my phone then they all show me theirs. "Cool." I said.
 
As I got out of our dorm, the camera was already waiting for me. I waved at the camera. "Annyeong, I'm all set to meet my WIFE."
 
"To Minho's Wife.. Take care of our brother.." says Key turning the camera at him. the members wave at the camera before we set off. Yep, finally I'm meeting my WIFE.
 
---
 
[Nichkhun's POV]
 
My members bid me farewell and wished me luck as I was putting on my shoes. I was bringing two large bags, carrying them by myself I head down to the parking lot. I tossed my stuff in the backseat. As I was on the road, I tried to call Yoona. Sadly, she didn't answer my calls.
 
I won't be able to see her in a long time, i thought. I focused on driving to the amusement park. As the top light turns red, i quickly pulled out the lotion. I used it. ^^ the scent was strong that my car was filled by strawberry scent.
 
This is how my WIFE would smell, I have get used to it.
 
---
 
[Seohyun's POV]
 
Everything was ready, thanks to Kyuhyun. I was able to finish everything early just because he went to the mall with me. Taeyeon Unnie was standing by kitchen checking out the stuff that I'd be bringing. "It sure is a lot to bring" she commented. "I'll go with you then." she offered. "Me too!" says Fany, walking from her bedroom towards us.
 
She then leans on the table pouting at me, "I'll go with you guys. I'm going to buy a new dress for tomorrow." she said with a giggle. "You have tons of dresses Tiff." says taeyeon Unnie. "But I want Onew to be surprised tomorrow." she said. Then we hurried to the van. It was running late.
 
As we were along the way all we can do was eat. "Now that I'm getting married. Can you please give me some tips?" they look at each other before turning back at me then they stated talking. Hopeully, I'd be able to absorb all that they'll be saying.
 
---
 
[Yuri's POV]
 
"Oppa~ Can you drive me to the beach?" I asked my brother who just finished raiding our kitchen. "Now?"he asked, taking the bread to his hands. I nodded. I had to go earlier than my HUSBAND. "You're meeting your husband today, right?" he asked before take a mouth full bite on his cinnamon bread. "Yea." I smiled at him. He couldn't resist me, I know it.
 
"Alright. Get your stuff and we'll go now." he said waving his hand to me. "Thank you! You certainly are the best brother ever." I gave him a quick  kiss on his cheeks before I ran upstairs. "This is it." I thought to myself.
 
---
 
[Yoona's POV]
 
I was rushing into packing up my stuff when Jessica woke up. "What's with the hurry scurry?" she said as she rubbed her eyes looking at me. "Oh, nothing. Just going to meet my husband today and leaving you here as well." I ran to the bathroom to grab my toiletries. "Chincha!?" hew eyes were wide, now I'm sure that she is awake.
 
I didn't care if she ran downstairs to start packing some food for me. I had to finish everything fast. I set aside my stuff of jewelries putting them inside the bag taking one out. "Let's wear you today." I tell myself as i pause infront of the mirror wearing the necklace minho gave me. " Im Yoona! You onl have thirty minutes left before we leave! Understand!?" Jessica was yelling downstairs. She was in panic. What a paranoid.
 
---
 
[Kyuhyun's POV]
 
Sungmin Hyung was putting my stuff inside the bag. "All set." he turned to look at me. I was surprised on how my Hyungs made everything for me.I kept recieving tips from them. From left and right, their voices filling up my head. Only one person was missing, Leeteuk Hyung. I was a bit sad when he wasn't able to come to our dorm.
 
Sure he's living in his own mansion with his adorable sister and soon he will get married to his' sister's bestfriend. How I wished he was able to thank him for everything. At that moment he was my older brother that I could only lean on.
 
"Yah! get the box and drive yourself out of here." says Sungmin Hyung. I think I really should go. My wife is waiting for me.
 
--- (MBG: Get It - SHINee)
 
Minho arrived at the location first. He was at the park. If you'd head straight ahead it would lead you to the beach. Three block on his left was the most famous Italian Resto that Key usually went to. He just passed by the Amusement park a while a go. How he wished he would wait for her there.
 
Soon he finds himself walkin towards a car. He takes the letter from the staff. "I should inspect her stuff?" he looked embarrased. Looking at the luggage that his wife brought. He sat inside the van, opening her bag. "Wow. She's a neat freak." he says. looking over her stuff, he finds a mini tiara and shows it to the camera. "Looks like i've got a princess here." he said.
 
Nichkhun was outside the amusement park, waiting for any signs of his WIFE. Then he satff leads him to some car or bus. he just got in and took the letter. After reading the letter silently. He laughed looking at the camera. "Let's dig in her stuff." he said. He slowly opened her stuff. "Three perfumes?" he each held the bottle for the camera to see. "i'd hope she'd stick to one though." he said smiling
 
Kyuhyun was on the Italian resto when the staff told him to go to his car. He opens the trunk when he saw his WIFE's stuff outside his car. "So, Do I get to inspect her stuff before she comes?" he asks, then he takes the letter and reads it. He smiled devilishly and slowly opened his WIFE's bags. "Look at her toiletries" the camera peeks inside the bag to see HER stuff. Kyuhyun can't stop himself from laughing.
 
Seohyun was in a van checking her HUSBAND's stuff. "Oh, his wallet is here." she said in excitement. there was no picture in his wallet though. she scanned his wallet. Looks like his husband if some filthy rich guy. Talk about money!  "He brought his own pillow?" she picked the pillow and showed it to the camera. "I'll be the one using this." she said then she stick her tongue out.
 
Yuri was surprised to see her HUSBAND'S luggage. "What's this?" she pointed, then she took the letter. She kept on laughin that she almost fell onth floor due to her excitement. "Look! It's a book!" she said then she started jumpin up and down. "My husband reads books~" she sang. Then takes out another book. "Ths is an english book, right?" Then she smiles. "My husband is a genius~" she sang
 
Yoona was digging on her HUSBAND's stuff. "Mint" she opens his bachg with sweets on top. "Sweet tooth monster" then Yoona does the ANG~  She sees a notebook filled with some unfamiliar notes. " Mandarin" she says then closes it.
 
-
 
Kyuhyun went back insode the shop waiting for his WIFE to come. Then he hears the steps of a girl walkin towards his direction he turns to look who it was. "You!?" he stood up pointing at the girl. His mouth fell open. "It's her!?" he asked the camera, the girl was turning her face away and she covered her blush with her hands. "This isn't a joke." he said. He felt like he was going crazy.
 
Nichkhun was walking back to his car when he notices a girl sitting on the hood of his car. "Is that her?" he asked then he walks silently towards her. "Hi!" he shouted. The girl was surprised that she even shrieked out. Then Khun's face was undescribable. "You're my wife?"
 
"Gee gee gee gee baby baby.." Minho was singing then he sees a girl holding a familiar book. It was his book. "It's her!" he whispered and ran towards her direction he slowly crept up behind a tree when she turned. He was speechless. That girl was looking straight back at him, with her eyes wide enought to focus on him. "that's her!" he said under his breath as he came out of the tree.