Couples Games

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

[Minho's POV]

I've ben staring up at the ceiling for almost an hour now. All the other members are asleep now, and I'm the only one left awake.

I've been thinking too much about Yuri lately. She's not like Seohyun at all. She's dorky and crazy while Seohyun is very shy and simple. I never bothered to buy anything for a girl before, but then I kept thinking on what to buy Yuri everyday. I changed her phone wallpaper the other day. I used the picture that we took by the pool as her wallpaper.

--Few days ago..

"This is good. What do you think?" Showing her phone with the new wallpaper. We exchange phones for a while. "How about you? i think it's a little bit unfair if I'm the only one with this wallpaper." She took my phone and did the same as well with my phone.

-- Now..

I'm staring at my phone. I just want to see her face. Damn. This was not it was supposed to be. I tried to recall the times I had with Seohyun, how we smiled and laughed together. I shut my eyes tightly but then Yuri's face kept on appearing again and again. I just let the memories flow. Soon, I fell asleep.

-- [Minho's Dreams~]

I was walking through the forest unsure of where to go. I kept on walking till I can walk no more. I sat under the tree and saw a river near by. I walked toward it. I could hear the splashing of water. I followed the trail which led to the falls. I traced my way back to get down to where the water led. I continued my adventure even if I was feeling exhausted already. I threw a quick glance at the top, where I came from earlier. I saw a girl standing near the edge. I wanted to run back up to stop her, but then I thought why don't I just shout? I turned to look the lovely falls, the water rushing from the top and collapsing on the rocks was very fascinating. I narrowed my eyes when I saw a girl sitting on a large rock enjoying the rush of water in her body.

She has a very nice body figure, She stood up and I froze from where I stood. She stood up ad lowly turned her head as if she sensed it that I was watching her from a distance. She was like no ordinary girl, more likely a goddess.

A pearl that has risen from the sea, a very rare one. Her astonishing black hair and her killer body figure, Any man would go crazy for her.

It was as if i was a metal and she was some sort of a magnet. I slowly walked my way towards her, not bothering if my clothes would get wet or whatever. I slowly placed my hand over her shoulder and she turned to look at me.

"Minho~" she called my name. So sweet that I could get tooth decay from it. I focused on her eyes which drowned me, Her lips which made me want to taste, her nose that i would want to trace. I placed my hand on her cheeks and she closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes and smiled sweetly at me. "Minho." she called my name once more. I focused on looking at her face. "Yuri?", "Why? Don't you want me?" She asked with sadness in her eyes. I would be lying if i said I don't.

"I do." I couldn't even recognize my own voice. "then kiss me." she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel the heat rushing through my veins. As I was about to kiss her..

--

My dreams suddenly turned blurry. "Maybe he's dreaming that he's marrying Yuri." says a voice. "Must be." says another. "He's mumbling to himself." say a voice near me, "Onew Hyung~ Minho Hyung is going crazy, I think." then I opened my eyes.

All the members were starring at me. "Yah! wae!?" I asked as I bolted up. They all laughed, pointing at me. Then jonghyun goes to key and does something, "I do." says Jonghyun. "I do too." says Key. Then they pretend to kiss and onew threw a pillow at them. "What's with you guys!?" I was getting mad because of embarrassment.

"What were you dreaming about, huh Minho?" Onew stands up and heads to the bathroom. "Hyung~ Is it about yuri Noona?" taemin was intrested that he even jumped on the bed and leaned closer to me. Jonghyun and Key were playing by themselves. "Yuri. Let's take a picture together."

Jonghyun takes out his cellphone and takes a picture with Key. "do it with my phone too." says key. "I'll make this your wallpaper." says Jonghyun. "Oh, Minho. You should do that too." syas key.

 

"Oh brother." I sighed and covered myself with blanket. i heard my phone ring, I tried to grab it from the side table but somebody has taken it already. "Yoboseyo? Ah! Yuri-ah!" It was Jonghyun. I immediately jumped out of the bed and tried my best to get back my phone. "Yah! give that back to me! Now!" the other members held me, letting Jonghyun talk to Yuri using my phone. "Oh, Minho's awake now. How was your sleep?" He asked her. Dammit, he could mention that embarrassing moment. I pulled all my strength together and hurriedly grabbed my phone from Jonghyun.

"yuri-ah!" I looked at the others who suddenly minded their own businesses. "What!??" I was shocked of what she told me. I searched for the remote control and hurriedly opened the tv.

"Daebbak!!" The boys screamed to their delight, except for me..

"You're watching.. Grab a boy and Grab a girl! First stop.. SHINee boys caught on cam!" The host started, The show was more likely about those idols who are not careful with dating. Our smiles  vanished.

"#1 jonghyun and jessica driving around!" they were all shocked. Nobody knew that Jonghyun was with jessica the other night. The photos were soon shown.

"tsk tsk tsk.. Jonghyun.." we gave him a disapproving look. "Wae!?" he was quite shocked himself.

"#2 Onew and tiffany's Killer wink!" then there flashed a clip where Onew and Tiffany were laughing and suddenly they winked at each other, "Replay!" said the host then the clip was shown again.

Onew's face was flustered. he was speechless.

"#3 Taemin and Sulli.. Couple dance!?" We looked at each other then loked at our innocent Taemin who was brushing his teeth, A clip was shown, the after party at the stage where Taemin and Sulli danced.

"#4.. Oh man.. This is interesting!" we leaned forward towards the tv. "Key holding hands with a non showbiz girl!?" We looked at Key who's mouth fell open. "You were with Sooyoung last night right?" I asked. He nodded. Pictures were shown, which were obviously taken last nigthh at leeteuk and Sora's engagement party.

"And lastly #5.. Well he already confirmed that he is dating the girl.. Minho and his romantic tactics!" I wanted to faint at that moment. "When was that!?" they started asking when they saw the picture of us three couples at the garden last night. "last night after the show, that was at the garden."

"We're dead. So dead." said key and we looked at one another. Yeah, we are so busted.

 

--

 

[Yuri's POV]

 

I was able to sleep comfortably last night, but then my two best friends started squabling about how awesome their fairytales were. I bolted up to scold them, "Yah! You two! It's so early in the morning and you're both very noisy!". "Aish! As if you weren't happy last night eh?" Sooyoung teases me then.

 

"Why would I be?" i rolled my eyes at them. "Liar. Then suddenly both of you will then appear on the news again?! Aish! you pretty little liar!" Sooyoung then started a pillow fight. I missed this so much.

I hurriedly rolled out of the bed and I fell on the floor *bang* yeah, I fell.

 

i stood up pretending nothing happened. I placed my hands over my waist and did the Ms. Universe walk. I pretended to open the tv to distract them,

 

I was wincing in pain when I heard their laughing stop, "Omo! morning Gossip!" Sora pointed. So, the Morning Gossip has already ended. Then we carefully waited for the next show. i was getting hungry, so I was planning to turn off the television.

"I'm hungry. let's grab something to eat." I tell them then I grabbed the remote control. "ANI!!!" they shouted and pulled my green pajamas. "WAE!? What's wrong with you people!?" I ask them hot-headedly. They pointed the television and the teaser of 'Grab a boy, Grab a girl' were being shown. My eyes were wide in an instant. I looked for my phone to call Minho.

 

-- (BM : She Is - Clazziquai)

 

[Nichkhun's POV]

 

I woke up with Yoona leaning on my shoulder. She seemed to be so tired after the show last night. I smiled as I look at my treated wound. it was nice of her to do that for me. then something came to my head suddenly "Why is she being so nice, when I am being so rude?" I was pretty upset with mysel too.

 

Suddenly I was afraid to move, I was afraid to wake her up from her peaceful sleep. What is it about her that makes me want to let her be in my arms once more?

 

I slowly smiled of the thought of us together, not a pretty bad idea. It was my fault why we partd ways anyway, Now is the right time to fully accept her. I brushed the hair tat kept falling on her face. Early in the morning and I am blessed with such lovely morning view. ^^ I took out my phone and took some stolen shots of her while in sleeping form.

 

I'm supposed to be mad of our situation right now, after all we already lost a lot of time that was supposedly ours years ago. But looking at her now, my cold personality suddenly melts. My heart is enveloped with her warm and sincere face.

 

She slowly move to her wake, I went still and pretended to be asleep again.She brushed her eys of and she makes that flounder fish face. I bursted ou laughing, which surprised her. She covers her face as I try my best to stop laughing at our situation. "Yah! Stop laughing!" She told me, as she threw punches on my left arm.

 

"Mian-eh.." Then I put my arms over her shoulder bringing her closer to me with a warm one arm hug. There was silence for that moment. her scent never did change, it was still addicting. It calms my nerves. I let myself  drown in such precious moment that we've both missed.

 

"Khun. i hope it's not yet too late for us to fulfill our promises." she said almost sobbing. "Promises." i thought to myself. I promised myself to marry her someday, but then another image came into my mind. A scenario, that cold winter night as the snows start to fall and i take that precious girl to the park.

 

"Oppa~ promise me that you won't give up on me till the end, okay?~" I closed my eyes shut as I remeber the way she smiled at me, with those thick black box framed glasses of hers, the way her black hair alls on her shoulders and her sweet voice. Yuri, this is torture.

 

Then all of a sudden the door knob opens and Jessica came in the house, there was no more time to get away to each other. Yoona was teary eyed as I look at her. And thes are the only words that came out of Jessica's mouth.. "Yah! What did you do to my friend!? Marry her this is instant!"

 

---

As the days passed Yuri decided to audition for the remaining four slots of SNSD, pulling Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny along. Minho and Leeteuk was very much against it, but then she dropped her words like a bomb. "I've been living my life around with idols, so why can't I become one too?" raising her eyebrow the boys had nothing else to say.

 

More days passed and it was revealed, "The SNSD members are.. TAEYEON, YOONA, SEOHYUN, TIFFANY, JESSICA.. and the last four are..." the four friends held each other's hands tightly. "SOOYOUNG!" As Sooyoung's name was called it was Key's winning moment. He jumped all around as she was taking her place. "SUNNY!" Sungmin applauded the loudest and evern waved his hands in the air as Sunny took her place wiping her tears in happiness.

 

"HYOYEON!" Junho cried in happiness as Nichkhun hugged him. Hyoyeon gave him a big thumbs up and he does the same with tears in his eyes. Yuri on the other hand was very nervous, All she can do was to look at Minho. Minho looked at his hopeless goddess on the stage, it was as it it was death sentence for him as well if she wouldn't get picked.

He gave her a approving look and she smiles nervously, he mouths the words "I'm here. Don't worry." She nods to him. "And lastly..." the announcer was looking at the remaining girls on stage.. "YURI!" As her name was shouted, Yuri was so speechless that her hands went over her friends hugged her joyfully. She can't even move to the spot.

Minho looked like a husband receiving the news that he will soon be a father. He was howling like crazy, and even dancing on his place. As soon as it was over, they witnessed Yuri running over to Minho and he opens his arms receiving such warm hug from her. Nichkhun looks away from then and comes up to Yoona. "Khunnie!" Yoona shouted, yuri could clearly see Nichkhun was looking at her. Then he hugs Yoona, but his eyes were focused on her. "I'm proud of you, I'm so proud of you." He said loudly, enough for her to hear him.

"Was he referring to me?" she thought then she whispered something to Minho, "Nichkhun is looking at me." Minho suddenly grabs her in the shoulders and kisses her right cheek. "You did well, My goddess." he said. Kyuhyun was holding Seohyun's hand at the moment, then she hears the word goddess coming out of minho's mouth.

"For me, I will only call the girl i love the most as 'goddess.' because there will nobody else but her in my life." he said in his interview, way back few years ago after their debut. He never addressed her as his goddess but his honey. Nothing else but HONEY.

She felt jealous and envious at the same time, how could that be?  "i don't love him anymore." she told herself. "Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked her, she just  zoned out staring out in the blank space where Minho and Yuri stood earlier. "N-ne." kyuhyun smiled and walked with her.

Yuri was tired but still she managed to walk back to SHiNee's waiting room. She wouldn't be able to take a rest on the other room. It was jam packed. "CONGRATULATIONS SISTER-IN-LAW!" they shouted as soon as Minho and Yuri got in the room. "Thankyou~" she said. Onew opened up his arms asking for a hug, then looks at Minho who was glaring at him. Yuri smiles and hurries to hug him, Then taemin, key and lastly jonghyun.

"Go on. Celebrate by yourselves, i'm mad." Minho turns his back at them and brings laughter to them. "WOAH! The Flaming Charisma is jealous!" they . Yuri calls him, "Minho~" She said in a cute manner. "Oh!!!!" Shinee boys slaps each other's hands. "goose bumps~" says Key. He can't imagine Sooyoung call him that way.

He doesn't respond and takes out his phone, pretending to call somebody. "Oh, is that so? A date with a star or another idol?" he says. She walks with annoyed expression and pokes his back. "Yah, Yah. You're going on that Mnet scandal again huh?" she says. "Ne." he said confidently. She scoffs and the members wait for the next scenario.

"but, Minho-ah~ Can you leave me just like that?" she asks then gives him a back hug. "Oh!" the members started looking like idiots watching a movie scene. Minho cover his face with one hand and his other hand on Yuri's arms on his waist.

*Knock, knock* "Can I come in?" Sooyoung's head appears on the open door. "Soo!" Key called and they hugged each other. Tiffany was behind her, ''Fany-ah!" Onew comes near her, She hands him a drink and they look at the pairs in the room. "Yah! Wae!? This is unfair! I don't have a pair!" says Jonghyun. "Me too!" Says Taemin, "Yah, Minnie. You're still young. You're not yet allowed with something like this." Jonghyun says then he sees Jessica passing by outside. "Omo! Sica! Sica!" He calls her and drags her in the room.

"Be my partner, they are all in pairs and I'm left out." he then puts his arms around her shoulder and she quickly pinches his cheek. "Omo Omo! Aigoo!" Jonghyun was in pain. Then Jessica smiles. "Yah, Babo." she tells him before running out of the room.

--

[Yuri's POV]

We'll be on a talk show tomorrow. It felt good having 8 new sisters by my side. I find it quite amazing, Who could have thought I'd be one of the idols myself? I justsmiled to myself. It's 9 am and we are already together for tons of dance practice once again. It's been quite busy lately that we barely got enough to to rest.

"Yuri, can you help me out with the choreography?" I smiled at Hyoyeon and helped her out. Soon, we were danceing to the beat. It still kinda awkward being with Yoona and Seohyun at the same place. Who could have ever thought that Seohyun, who used to be Minho's girl friend is now dating his so-called brother Kyuhyun of Suju. Then I looked straight at the mirror and caught a glimpse of Yoona.

She was currently talking with someone over the phone. She was giggling to herself. "Did i ever giggle that way when I talked to Nihkhun over the phone?" I thought then I lose to the beat. "You okay?" Hyoyeon approaches me. I nod quickly. Nichkhun, whom I used to date and was supposedly my boyfriend is now dating his new girl. That girl is Yoona.

Taeyeon comes back from the Presiden't office with few papers in his hand. " What's that?" Sunny asked filled with curiosity. "These is our schedule for the month.", "FOR THE MONTH!?" I was not able to keep to myself and they all turned to look at me. "Sorry. I was just excited." I tell them and they all laughed. Sooyoung puts her arms around me. "We're also excited. I know why you're sxcited so much." She said looking at me. I looked at her, She's taller than me. Probably the tallest in our group. I loked at her with crumpled forehead. "It's because you used to be just an Idol's sister, now you are an idol yourself." she said.

"An Idol's sister?" our other members looked at me with curiosity. "Oh, Leeteuk Oppa is my brother." I tell them. "CHINCHA!?" I nodded, looking at their surprised faces. "So that explains the way Suju boys are always around you." says Jessica. "They're my brothers." I tell her with a nervous smile. Taeyeon comes to me and holds my hand. "Oh, please Yuri. I want to meet Siwon Oppa!" she tells me. "He's so handsome. I've met him before. Thaks to her." says Sooyoung. "Me too." says Sunny. "I want to meet Donghae Oppa!" says Tiffany. Then she turns to look at Seohyun. "maknae, you're dating kyuhyun right?" She asks.

"N-Ne." she answers. I look at her with a smile and she smiles back at me, then bows her head. A knock on our door, then Jonghyun comes in. "Good morning. Sorry, to disturb you guys. But is Jess here?" he asks looking around. Then when he turned to look at me he smiles and waves. "Annyeong Sister-in-law!" They giggled upon hearing that.

Jessica approaches him. "What is it now?" she crossed her arms over her chest. "Just come with me." he tells her and grabs her wrist. "We'll be back in a minute." then he waves at us. We giggled at the sight. They made a cool pair anyway.

"Yuri." Yoona calls me. I was surprised when she called me by my name, although it wasn't new for me. "yes?" I lookes at her. "Minho's calling" she then comes to me and gives me my phone. "Thank you."

"Yoboseyo?", Then I heard him gasp as if he forgot what he was about to say. "Who's that?" Sooyoung mouthed. "Minho." I mouthed back. Then she makes a heart shape with her hands. "Chinhan chingudeureun malhajyo.. Jeongmal neoneun jeongmal motmallyeo.. Babo hajiman geudael boneun nan" Taeyeon sang. Then the others came to sing as well, teasing me.

"Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah "

 

I could hear Minho's low chuckles on the other line. "Yobo~" I called out on him. "Where are you~?" I asked him. "I-I'm at t-the third f-floor." He stuttered in his words. It was pretty funny when he chokes on his own words. "Chincha?! I'm at the Second floor." I told him. "I'll be there in a sec." he says then hungs up.

Everybody was then back to practice mode when Jessica came back. The door opened as we were in the middle of our practice. We all turned to look who it was. "yah! Minho-ah!" Sooyoung called him, He waved and bowed. Then he signaled us to continue. He gave me a wink and we continued out on our practice. Two more rounds of Gee and then we were allowed to rest.

I hurried by his side and he takes out a drink or us. "Yah! How about us?" says Sooyoung. He shows the plastic bag that he brought and offered all my members. "You're Shinee's Minho right?" says Hyoyeon. He nods, and turns to look at me. He stands up and properly introduces himself. " I'm Yuri's Boyfriend and Sooyoung's cousin. My name is Choi Minho. I'm SHINee's Flaming Charisma." He bows to my members.  I do a flower pose as he turms to look at me. "Girls! Let's introduce ourselves properly!" says Taeyeon and Sooyoung grabs my arm.

"Annyeonghaseo! We are SoNyu ShiDae!" we sadi in chorus. We each made a pose as we intoduce ourselves individually. They had to put me lastly. As Seohyun introduces herself, it was awkward but I saw him smile politely at her. i felt the prick of jealousy but then I thought of one thing. "He still loves her, and I'm probably stupid for liking him." alast it was my part and i dent him a flying kiss and a wink and he winks back at me. The girls were hysterical, even Yoona and Jessica. I looked at her, she smiled uneasily.

He holds out his hand for me to take, i looked at his face. "How could love be so unfair? He's smiling at me, yet I can feel his loneliness inside." I thought to myself. Sooyoung took my hand and placed it over his hand. I smiled at him, it was better to keep things to myself.

"Can I take her for a moment?" he asks permission to everyone and they nod. I felt the guit rushed down through my veins as I see Seohyun avoiding to look at us. We got out of the room, and as soon as we were quite far away from the room and alone. I took my hand away from his. He looked at me surprised with my actions. "Wae?" he asks and then holds my face between his palms.

This warmth, till when will i be able to feel this? A month? How I wish Seohyun won't get back to her senses and think of getting back in his arms. I don't want to lose him. I looked at his eyes, his expression so soft. His eyes bring warmth to my being, "till when will you be mine?" I asked in a soft voice. "What do you mean?" his beautiful eyes questioning me back.

"Don't mind me. Maybe i'm just tired." I tell him and forced to smile. "Tell me, Is Jjong dating Jessica now?" I know he won't easily be distracted. "I don't know. Ask him. Don't ask me, I'm dating YOU" he said not meeting my eyes. "Was that supposed to be a joke?" I ask him. "No. I'm telling the truth." He was already being annoyed. "Is it hard to believe?" he asks me. I know when he's already on his limit or not. "No. I'm just asking." then he lets out a deep sigh.

"Look, Yul. I'm telling you this. I'm dating you and this one is for real. Do you want us to start in the beggining once again?" he started. It was so unbelievable that it took some time to sink in to my mind. "W-What?" I was quite annoyed and happy at the same time. "I'm not giving you up. This time it's for real." He says. I was hypnotized by his beautiful eyes. "Be my girl, for real." and there i was dumbstruck.

--

Seohyun bit her lower lip as she hears Minho and Yuri talking. She hid herself near the stairs and listened.

 

 "I don't know. Ask him. Don't ask me, I'm dating YOU" says Minho. "Was that supposed to be a joke?" Yuri. "No. I'm telling the truth." He was already being annoyed. "Is it hard to believe?" he asks Yuri.  "No. I'm just asking." then he lets out a deep sigh.

"Look, Yul. I'm telling you this. I'm dating you and this one is for real. Do you want us to start in the beggining once again?" he started. It was so unbelievable to hear. "Is that really Minho? He would never offer a girl to go back to start and begin again." Seohyun told herself  "W-What?" Seohyun was quite annoyed when Yuri answered dumbly. "I'm not giving you up. This time it's for real." He says. Seohyun held her breath feeling her heart stop. "Be my girl, for real." then there it was. The most painful words came out of his lips.

--

Kyuhyun was waiting for Seohyun at the parking lot. "Where should I take her today?" he thought to himself. then he sees Seohyun approaching, he comes out to meet her, "Hey gorgeous." he called out. Her face was dim, she looked gloomy but then she forced to smile at him. Kyuhyun's smile vanished as soon as he realized the fact that Seohyun cried a lot.

Seeing her like this makes him angry and sad. "What happened?" he asks her as soon as they got in the car. "Nothing. I'll just sleep. I'm just tired as hell" she said. He brought it. He knows how hard it was t be an idol, especially that they just debuted. Not knowing the real reason behind her blurry eyes, Kyuhyun drove out of the building. He plans to take her to the beach. It was the best place for her and him to relax.

--

Kyuhyun buys a cake for Yoona. He drives to their building. He knocked on the door of SNSD's practice room. "I'm here for Yoona." he tells the pretty pale girl in front of him. "She's cute" he thought, but it was easily dismissed as soon as he sees Yoona running across the room to meet him. "You're here!" she hugs him. he looks at the members who were distrated as they see him come in the room.

Yuri didn't care at all, she continued to dance as if she never saw him. It was pathetic to see him in the first place.She never bothered to give him a second look either. Same goes for Sooyoung, she might not know the whole story about Khun and Yuri but she was sure enough that he lost her. It was his fault, she knows Yuri so well.

"Am I disturbing you girls?" Khun asks them. They shake their heads and smiled sweetly at him. "You sure?" he said and they smiled. They were like little kids seeing a big brother coming home. They line up, Sunny pulls Sooyoung and Yuri.

They did the same introduction that they did for Minho an hour ago. He clapped in amazement. "There's only 8 of you.. where's theother one?" he asks with a frown. "She's tired and she has classes tomorrow, so she had to go home early." says Tiffany. He looks at Yuri who then continues her dance. She was so cute wearing her loose pink pants and an over sized white shirt. Her long brown dyed hair twisted up, she looked like a little girl to him.

He chuckled to himself and soon Yoona was by his side. They ate the cake together, except for Yuri. "I promised Minho that we'd eat lunch together." she said as they offer her a slice of the cake. "No, I insist." says Khun and she takes it. "Thank you," she smiles warmly and heads back to Sooyoungs side. Sooyoung takes Yuri's slice and eats it. "You promised my cousin, I'm just helping you keep your promise." she whispers in Yuri's ear. Yuri bursted out laughing.

Khun could only savor her laugh and keep it in his mind. Her lovely voice filled his head, he smiled to himself. He opens his eyes with Yoona looking at him with sad eyes. He wanted to sap himself for that, he shakes his head. Telling her that she's the reason why he was happy. Yoona smiles automatically upon hearing it. "One bad liar." he called himself.

SNSD's first show was a success, They enjoyed the bond of being sisters. Except for Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun. It's not that they hate each other. It's just that Sooyoung can't take the way Jess had been treating Yuri. Yoona was dating Nichkhun and it would never be hidden that the fact Khun dated Yuri not long ago. Seohyun was awkward with Yuri, maybe because of Minho.

But when it comes to work, it's work. They try their best to become professionals.

Saturday and they were getting ready for a talkshow that afternoon. Yuri receives a letter, while she is having her hair done. Yoona receives the same letter as soon as she got off of her car. Seohyun who just finished her practice receiver the same letter as well.

"What's this?" MInho asks as soon as a letter was given to him in their dorm. Khun just finished filming a new CF wit Miss A's Suzy when he got the same letter. At the radio station, Kyuhyun was surprised after recieving a letter.

This is what the letter says.

"Welcome to We Got Married, Special Couple Idols Edition! You will v"

"WHAT!?" They reaction was all the same.

"WGM special eh?" Minho tells the camera.

" My brother is engaged, but I'll get married first." Yuri waves her hand in disbelief.

"I'll be married!? Omo~" says Kyuhyun on his broadcast.

"i don't know anything about being married. So please take good care of me." says Seohyun

"Look. I'm getting married." Khun was excited and winks at the camera.

"This is unbelievable! Is this true!?" Yoona laughs hysterically and looks at the camera.

 

Be married in a week. Live a life of a real couple. Can they stand this situation? Or  will they take advantage of this opportunity. :)))