When love stops

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

[ I'm going crazy - se7en ]

"You look stunning.." The make-up artist complimented Yoona. "Thank you." she simply said and stood up. It was time for her to change into her gown. "You are so lucky." The lady said once again. "I am? Oh.. I guess I am." she said as she trailed her fingers on the details of her beautiful dress. She smiled sadly as she held it up. "If you are not happy.. why are you getting yourself in this situation?" the lady asked her. Yoona placed her dress back in bed and spoke. "I am happy." it was a lie. "Maybe you are, but your eyes says the opposite."

She can't argue with that. Even Taecyeon said it so. "I'm just sad that my parents won't ba able to see me tonight." A small oh formed in the lady's lips and patted her back. "Is that so. What a pity for them not to see their beautiful daughter in such important event." Yoona nodded and soon changed into her dress.

 

"If I wear a mask, I can fool the world. But I cannot fool my heart." -Reflection ; Mulan

 

"Taecyeon left you this." Jay said as he left the invitation on Nichkhun's desk. "thanks hyung.." he said in a croaky voice and walked down to where it was. He let out a sigh as he looked at it. "You should go." said Wooyoung who was looking at him from the door. "I think I really should." he said. "It's time for you to let her go." Wooyoung said and started to walk away but stopped and turned to him once again. "Or I should say, it's time for you to show her.. that she lost you." those words hit him. Wooyoung was right.

He stood up and walked to his closet. It was over. He should at least let her know that he respects her decision.

 


I made a lot of bad decisions but tonight I’m breaking through. I came here to get over you - ' I came here to get over you'

 

Sora knew for a fact that Yuri was going down on a depression state. "Yuri?" she knocked as she opened the door. She was surprised to see Yuri wearing a dress and doing her own make-up. "Hey." Yuri smiled and finished her make-up. "What do you think?" Yuri asked as she twirled around and walked to grab her bag and keys. "I gotta go." she said and hugged Sora.

There it was, she felt it. Yuri's incompleteness was there. She wasn't really happy. "Just come back safely." she said to Yuri who nodded and walked down the stairs.

Leeteuk watched as his sister walked down the stairs and sighed. "Sometimes I wonder how can she be so strong." Sora turned her head to where he was. "Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself and not for everyone else." Leeteuk simply nodded and reached out for Sora's hand. "Minho loves her." Leeteuk said as he kissed Sora's hand. "And she loves Minho back." says Sora. "They are building their own wall between them." she continued. "Are they? Or she is?" they looked at each other.

All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again. -Peter Pan

 

"Not everyone is in favor of this engagement." says Jessica. "Sica, don't say such words." Tiffany said. They were all in a Limo. "Oh come on. We all know it!" says Sica once again as she leaned her head on her hands. Yuri and Seohyun were simply silent about it. "We all know she loves Khun!" she continued. "SICA!" Taeyeon gave her a sign to shut up and eyed Yuri. "But he loves Yuri unnie." says Sooyoung. "And Minho loves Seohyun?" says Sica with a raised eyebrow. "But Seohyun.. likes Kyu oppa." says Hyoyeon. "Yeah and he's with his ex fiance again!?" Tiffany literally covered Sica's mouth.
 

"Hey.. you two.." Sunny placed her hand on Yuri and Seohyun's hands. "You girls are okay with each other, right?" Seohyun and Yuri looked at each other and nodded. "We're okay." they said in unison. "Good." says taeyeon as they approached the hotel.

 

Jonghyun looked at Minho. "They'll be here." he said as he patted Minho's back. "thanks hyung." Minho managed to let out a nervous smile. There he was sipping again on the red wine that was served. Soon there was a flashing of cameras from the front door. "they are here." says Onew and walked towards the door.

There she was, the girl who make his days worth waking up to. She still had that smile on her lips but not as alive as before. Soon he found himself looking her in the eyes. They were empty. They were sad. He wanted to run to her and aske her is she was fine. "Hyung." Taemin interrupted his thoughts. "Wae?" he snapped back at Taemin. "I'm sorry." He apologized quickly. "Jessica noona and Jonghyun hyung are calling you." Taemin said and stood up to boew down at Yunho and Changmin who was walking  towards the other table. 

 

"Hey you." Sica looked at Minho in the eye. "What is with you and the maknae?" Sica simply crossed her arms which alarmed Jonghyun. "Babe.." Jessica threw him a dagger look and Jonghyun scratched the back of his neck. "Nothing." Minho clearly said. "You better leave her alone. You are hurting Yuri." Sica simply grabbed Jonghyun's hand and left him standing there. Minho sighed and looked at Yuri who was keeping herself busy by staring at the wine glass as the wine twirled inside.

"Khun!" Minho heard as Chansung stood up and went to hug Khun. "Glad you can make it." said Junsu and they did a bro hand shake. "Yeah. Me too." Khun said and waved at the SNSD girls. Minho went back to his seat and waited for Jonghyun to come back.
 

Seohyun and Yuri was being civil to each other. It was awkward but they thought of one thing. If they ignore each other, it will affect the rest of SNSD. Super Junior came soon and the rest of JYP and SM artists. Friends, family members, friends from other companies. There was a lot of people and there were only limited press.

"Good Evening everyone." Taecyeon said on the michrophone and smiled at everyone. The people applauded and 2pm started screaming like high school boys, which brought laughter to everyone. "Hyung! You look good!" says Chansung. "Marry me instead, Taec!" says Jay and the rest were laughing except for Khun who was just smiling.

"I would personally like to thank everyone who came. It's an honor to see all of you." says Taec. Soon Taeyeon and Jay went up on the stage to MC the whole party. "Hello Jay oppa." says Taeyeon. "Hello there Taeyeon." they smiled at each other and then started the party. 

Kyuhyun was simply looking at Seohyun. Seohyun on the other hand felt that someone was staring at her. She turned her head to where she felt the gaze was coming from. Kyuhyun turned his head back to Taeyeon and Jay. Seohyun looked down and back to the stage.

"You okay?" Shindong asked Kyuhyun. Kyu nodded and focused his attention back to what Taeyeon was saying. Fr some reason, Yoona, who was watching all of them.. She felt sorry for messing things up. She felt like blaming herself. First of all, if she didn't come back..

Nichkhun and Yuri would still be together.. Minho wouldn't meet Yuri and leave Seohyun.. Seohyun would've been happily engaged to Minho and wouldn't fall in love with Kyuhyun.. Kyuhyun could've focused on his career and didn't have to feel all the pain.. Seohyun wouldn't have known about Yi Xiao's existence in Kyuhyun's life.. Somehow.. It was all pain for all of them.. Even to her. Then here she is now.. Bringing all of them together. She made up another thing that is hurting everyone.

"Yoona.." Taecyeon tapped her shoulders. "You scared me!" she smiled at him. He smiled back but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Let's go?" he asked and offered his arm, Yoona took it without hesitation and then there they were walking down the flight of stairs straight to Taeyeon and Jay. 

Yoona felt deaf and just stared at the people who were applauding at them. They sat together and she held the michrophone tightly. "Hey.." she looked at Taecyeon. "Don't worry. Okay?" she nodded at his words and held his hands. It was more like of a talk show. Jay and Taeyeon teased them, even re-enacting the scene that they just did.

"First of all. I wanna thank everyone who was able to be here. To my beautiful sisters, SNSD." she raised her champagne glass at them. Yoona stood up. "For staying by my side." Taeyeon stood up and then Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany. "For not giving up on each other." Yoona smiled as she saw each member raise their glass at her. "Cheers." There was an applause for them. Then Yoona turned to 2PM's table. "To my soon to be brother-in-laws." Her gaze locked with Khun. "Thank you for welcoming me in your life. For letting me make a change in your life. I'm sorry if this was all of a sudden. Everything will be better from now on.. right?" she teared up. Wooyoung looked at Khun as he stood up and raised his glass, so the other members followed.

She felt it there. She completely lost him as he drank the champagne in one shot then applauded for them.

There was a soft music and Taecyeon asked Yoona for a dance. They hugged in the middle of the dance floor and swayed to the music

[ Baby don't cry - EXO ]

"Mind if I have this dance?" Nichkhun asked Yuri. She looked up to him, unaware that Yoona was watching them. Yuri smiled and took his hand. "Of course. It would be and honor." Yuri walked to the dance floor with him. He quickly hugged her, his hands on her waist while her arms around his neck. It was intimate to look at. Khun buried his face on her neck, inhaling her scent. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I chose this, so I should be." He replied with eyes closed. "Khun.. I think my illness is coming back." He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at her teary eyes. "What?" She bit her bottom lip and looked at him. "Shhh..." Khun kissed her forehead and whispered. "Your heart will be safe.. calm down. I'll be with you through medication just like before.." 

Seohyun stood up and so did Kyuhyun, he blocked her way as she was about to avoid him. "How about a dance, milady?" She wanted to refuse but it would be and embarrassment for him. She just nodded and walked with him. "Why are you avoiding me?" He asked. There was aa frown on her face. "How can I not avoid you?" she asked back. "If this is about Yi Xiao then forget it." he said and sighed. "She's my ex fiance." Seohyun looked at him. He was telling the truth but it won't change her mind.  "We can't be together.." she said as her gaze fell down on the floor. "Why? We can run away and forget the rest of the world!" he reached for her hand. "No." she shook her head once again. "Why?" he asked. "Because.. " she paused and took a step back. "I'm leaving.." She took her chance to leave him on the dance floor as he fell silent.

Minho can't just watch anymore. So he had to step to it.

"MInd if I cut in?" Minho asked as he watched Yuri and Nichkhun pull away from each other. Nichkhun took a step back as he bump into Taec and he got an eye contact with Yoona. He smiles at them and lays out his hand to Yoona. Taecyeon took Yoona's hand and placed it in top of Khun's hand before bowing to them and leaving them. 

[ Only One - BoA ]

"Congrats on the drama." Yuri said to break the awkward atmosphere between her and Minho. He smiled timidly. "Well thank you. I worked hard for it." He looked at her in the eyes. "Yuri.." he said her name like a sweet caress. Like a hint of autumn coming to take away the spring. "Yes?" she looked at him. "Why did you break up with me?" he asked.

"The show is over, Minho." She said as if it was so painful that she can even taste the bitterness in her own words. "Show?" he asked. "You asked me to be your girlfriend to get her back. Remember?" she smiled as if it was nothing. "Yuri. I love you." Minho said sincerely then cups her face. He held her face, caressed her cheek as if a baby's delicate soft skin. "I love you, Kwon Yuri." He said once again. Yuri on the other hand felt happy and sad at the moment. "Yah. Don't tell me lies. I might believe them." she joked, taking his hands off of her face and then holding his hands then looks down on the floor.

"The love you speak is a very heavy word to carry, Mr. Choi. I am afraid I am not worthy of accepting your affection." Yuri looked at both of his palms and drew a star on both of them with her index finger. "You and I are like stars. We are million miles away from each other. We can face each other but will never be able to connect as one." soon her words brought frown to him. "If you really love me.. let me go." soon a teardrop falls unto his palm. "Yuri.." Minho  held her face and wiped her tears. "No Minho. Stop." she held his hands that held her face.

"Please.. Listen to your heart Yuri. Please. Hear me out." Minho leans in to kiss her lips. Those lips which brought him to another dimension and was able to stop the time. Once again he had a taste of the sweetness that his ANGEL had once brought him. She responded unto the kiss and they ended up with forehead leaning with each other. The dim lighted hall helped them conceal the sadness and the pain. "I can't" she said once again. "My heart is failing me this time around, Minho." He hugged her. "Yuri. Don't leave me." Yuri placed her hands on his chest and slowly pushed him away. "Listen to me. Please." he held her hands and spoke. "I never thought I would fall in love with you. It wasn't planned. Those kisses. Those moments. They were all true, Yuri. Not one of them did I fake. On the start I was lying to myself trying to tell myself that I'm over her." Yuri looked at Minho as he spoke. "I have always wanted to confess to you for real." he continued. Her tears started to flow. How can love and life be so cruel to them? She can't tell him about it. If she accepts him there might be a chance that she'll leave him and he might not be able to accept it. "Too late, Minho." she said. "Why?" he asked  wanting to kneel so badly. "Yuri. Tell me what to do. I'll do anything for you." she hugged him all of a sudden and spoke in riddles.

"Minho.. you are the only one."

she said before taking his hand and handing him back their wedding ring.

"But I need to let you go."

Yuri whispered before turning her back at him and walking off to the dim lighted pathway to the door.

 


 

** EasternPearl here. o u o

Okay so my sembreak is about to end. :|

 

Anyway WE'RE ON COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Hooray? Oh anyway EXO boys will be popping into the story.

Just a bit cameo because I love them \o/

 

32 is on the roll it will be a short one though but still do anticipate for it!

 

Lots of love and kisses!