Only Tears

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

[ Hurt Me - Dalmatian ]

--

| Seohyun |

 

Seohyun clutched on her chest as she felt everything crashing down upon her. How many times did she have to be cheated and played on? How many people does she have to trust and have the trust lost?

"I'll leave and never come back.." she mouthed as the elevator reached the ground floor. She wiped her tears and slowly walked out of the place. She got in the cab and asked the driver to take her to the SM Ent. building. It was her only escape. She can't cry all day.

--

| Nickhun |

"She's.. engaged?" he can't bring to say those words. He kept on reading the head lines over and over again. Still not sinking in his mind. "This is a joke." he said and tried calling Jay. "Hyung." he said as soon as Jay answered the phone. "Yeah?" Jay answered back. "Where are you?" he asked as he walked around the dressing room. "I'm with maknae. We're gonna surprise Taecyeon and Yoona." he excitedly said. Khun went silent, all he heard in his head was his own heartbeat falling flat. "Why?" he barely asked. "They're engaged." Jay said. "Oh gotta go. We're being called." he said.

Then it was gone. The phone call ended. His hope has died. He has failed once again.

--

| Yi Xiao & Kyuhyun |

"What are you doing?" she asked as she saw Kyuhyun throwing in all her clothes in her luggage. "You are going home! You are not staying with me here as well. You'll be staying in a hotel!" he said in a loud voice. He wasn't being calm. "Stop shouting." she said in a small voice. "I didn't do anything wrong." she continued. Kyuhyun suddenly stopped. She was right. It wasn't her fault. He slowly sat on the bed and placed his hands over his head. "I'm sorry." he said and groaned as he hit himself on the head. Yi Xiao ran and hugged him. "Stop! Don't do this.." she said. "You love her.. don't you?" she said and earned a nod from him. "I can't believe that I am going to lose her." She blinked and looked at him. "Is she even yours from the begginning?" she asked and he slightly shook his head. "Her heart had always belonged to someone else."

She shushed him and hugged him tighter before letting him go as he heard his phone. He recieved a text from Leeteuk saying that there will be a group meeting. "Who was that?" Yi Xiao managed to ask. "Teuk hyung.. he's probably gonna scold us again." he said and stood up. "I'm coming with you. Can I?" she asked. He just nodded and went to his room.

--

| Yoona | 

"Thank you." Yoona said as she accepted the can of coffee that Taec held out to her. They were in the dressing room. Finally the live show was over. "You sure have decided already." He said. "Yes, and there's no more turning back on this one this time," She took a sip of coffee and sighed.

She was being unfair, to herself. No. Not only to herself but also to Taecyeon and the rest. This was the only way to end everything. Finally it was over. Was it?

She moved closer to Taec as he opened his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you." She said once again and earned a chuckle from him. "Stop thanking me."

She looked at their refltection from the mirror and closed her eyes. Taecyeon could be her miracle.

--

| Minho |

"Yuri! Yuri!" Minho yelled from the top of his lungs. He was having a nightmare. He bolted up and sat straight on his bed with his hands over his head. "Yuri.." he said in thin air as he wiped the sweat on his forehead. Jonghyun and Taemin came rushing in the room, followed by Key and Onew. "Dude.. You okay?" Jonghyun asked him.

"We heard you screaming." says Onew and Key nodded. "I'm okay, it's just a nightmare." Minho said. "About losing Yuri noona?" Taemin looked at Minho's scattered polaroid pictures of Yuri on the side of the bed. He looked at the four boys and blinked. "How did you guys know?"

"Since she came into your life, you changed." says Key. "And at night you say, 'I don't wanna lose you, Yuri-ah..' We hear that every night." he continued. Minho was dumb-founded. "She won't talk to me." he said as he took all her pictures and looked at them one by one. "Do you want me to ask Jessica to set you up with her?" Jonghyun took out his phone. "No. Don't involve any SNSD members. It will make things worse." he said calmly and sighed before letting himself fall back on bed.

[ Only Tears - INFINITE ]

--

Yuri walked around the garden to clear her mind. Too many thoughts filled her mind. How many days have passed since Yoona and Taecyeon announced their engagement? Three? Four? She shrugged and picked up a small flower on the grass. "Will you be my lucky charm?" she said as she twirled the tiny flower in her fingers.

A few more minutes after that, she saw Yoona walking towards her. "Yoong!" she smiled and walked to her. "What a surprise!" she hugged Yoona as soon as they held hands. "Unnie." she giggled then broke the hug. "I can't stay for long. I just came here to give you this."

Yoona handed her a invitation and told her not to miss the party.

"And unnie.. If possible, come with an ." Yoona winked and left. Yuri looked at the invitation and started to think. "How can she just let Khun go?" she asked as she trailed her fingers on the edges of the envelope.

"How can you just let Minho go as well then?" A part of her asked. She blinked and shook the thought away. "I need some rest." she said and walked back in the house. She went straight to her room and opened her t.v.

"I love you, Kwon Yuri!" Minho was on the screen. He was screaming by the beach. "Yah! You're so noisy!" she scolded him. Yuri watched herself being trapped in his arms as he focused the camera on the two of them. "I love you." he looked at her dreamily. She faced him and smiled. "I love you too." she leaned her forehead against his and she blocked the camera as they kissed.

Yuri turned the tv off and jumped to her bed. "I can't.." she mumbled and hid herself under the sheets.

--

Minho found himself just watching the rest of SHINee practice their dance. There he was, sitting in the corner. He just finished his filming and decided to do some practice. "Are you okay?" Yoona approached him. "Yeah." he said and smiled at her. "Here.." she handed him a invitation. "Kindly give them theirs as well too. Okay?" she smiled as he nodded. She stood up, her back facing him. "I went yo see Yuri unnie today." she said, still not facing him.

"How is she? Is she fine? Is she sick?" He suddenly stood up and grabbed her arm. She glanced at him and patted his hand. "She's fine. She's just taking a good rest." Minho sighed in relief then Yoona bowed before leaving.

--

| Invitation... |


 


Been really busy and been handling rp dramas lately. Anyway. Here's another chapter. Pretty short I guess.
I'll make the next one surprising. A twist of events and tear jerking secrets will be revealed.
 
SNEAK PEEK:

"We can't be together.." she said as her gaze fell down on the floor. "Why? We can run away and forget the rest of the world!" he reached for her hand. "No." she shook her head once again. "Why?" he asked.
 
"Because.. " she paused and took a step back. "I'm leaving.."
 
-- EASTERNPEARL