We were in love

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

[Keep this MBG on replay ^^ - We were in love by  T-Ara & Davichi]

 

'I thought my heart would never beat for someone again..

but then I found her'

- Nichkhun

 

--|Flashbacks|--

Nichkhun sat across the room, not far from her nor too close to touch her. She was wearing a oxygen mask. The girl who made him fall in love, the girl who made him smile once again..

The girl who held his world. Why did this have to happen?

 

[Yuri & Nichkhun]

"I like your hair.." Yuri ruffled his blonde hair making him smile and hugging her tight. "I like your smile.." he said before taking off her glasses and untying her hair. She giggled and pushes him off of the couch.

"I thought my heart would never beat for someone again.. but then I found her"

"Oppa! We should go to the beach!" she would always get what she wants. He would always let her win. Though people find them a misfit couple. She was the nerd and he was the heartbreaker. But he couldn't care less, she was his world.

She would always find the water her escape. He would often call her 'Mermaid' and she would pretend to hush him as if it was true.

One evening, he went to buy her a promise necklace. It was a very much simple necklace with a starfish pendant. His eyes sparkled as soon as he saw the necklace. It reminded him of her.

"Yuri-ah.. We will have a dinner together tonight. I'll pick you up at seven." he said happily, not letting her say a word.

She waited for him in the living room. Sora was fixing her hair and Leeteuk stood there, looking at the two girls. Ten minutes before the clock strikes seven, they hear the door bell rung. Yuri tried her best to calm down. Leeteuk smirked at Sora and earns a pinch from her. He opens the door, there was the Prince of Thailand. He was holding a boquet of pink roses.

She stood up and walked to him and it's as if the world stood still and she was a goddess, who was approaching him.

He kneels down and hands here the bouquet, she takes it. He stands up and bows to her like a real prince would do to a princess.

"Take good care of my baby girl." Leeteuk told him, with arms crossed over his chest. "Have fun!" Sora yelled before they left.

They had dinner in Nichkhun's yacht, under the starry sky.

"The stars are so beautiful." she commented. "Aniya. Even the stars can never be compared to you." he said as he raised his glass to her. She smiled as they continued to chat. As they finished their food, she stood near the edse of the yacht. The sea breeze made her smile to herself. Suddenly he hugs her from behind. "Are you happy?" he asked. She nodded and stared at the dark sea. "I have something for you." he said and showed her the necklace. She gasped and shook her head. "No. I cannot accept that." she said. He insisted. "Aniya, Yuri-ah.. This is for you. This is my promise." He said before wearing the necklace around her neck.

 

"Yuri-ah.. I love you." He whispered as he hugs her.

She looks at the pendant and a tear falls from her eyes. He wipes it with his thumb.

"Khun Oppa.. I love you too" she said in mere whisper.

 

 

'Looking back.. I still ask myself. What happened to us?'

- Yuri

--

Yoona watched as Khun stared at Yuri. She doesn't know what to feel nor what to say. She stood up and walked pass by Khun staring outside the window her back facing everyone.

 

[Yoona & Nichkhun]

"I'm still holding unto your promise."

-Yoona

 

"To infinity and beyond?" He would ask her. She would nod at him. He would stand up and shout. "Yoona loves me to infinity and beyond!" with his hands raised up. She would go beside him and shout as well. "Nichkhun loves me to infinity and beyond!" The school terrace was their own secret haven.

He would give her a piggy back ride as they head home. She would sing him a song as they travel the long path.

As they would approach the garden she would climb off of his back and run to pick up a dandelion.

 She would close her eyes and wish for something. She would wish so hard and he would blow the dandelion away. They would continue down the path again while holding hands. Everyday, it was the same scenario. They were young and in love. What she wanted was what he would support.

He would sneak out and throw rocks at her window while the world was sleeping soundly. He would always have something with him that would keep her smiling. He was the reason for her smiles.

She chose to leave him and until now she's regretting that she left him with a broken heart.

She calls his phone one last time before she left the country.

"Hey.. I just wanna tell you that.. it's still going to be.. to infinity and beyond."

He ends the call and a tear falls from her eyes.

 

 

"I promised to love her and only her.. but she chose to leave me."

-Khun

--

Kyuhyun picks up Yoona's phone and hands it to her. He then takes a sip from his orange juice before looking back at Seohyun. Her eyes lingered from Yuri's dextrose down to the man who was holding her hand.

"I love her.

Why? I just do and looks like I'm not going to stop loving her."

-Kyuhyun

 

He smiled as he heard voice echoed in the kitchen. It was nice to come home when someone is waiting for you. She was cooking their dinner and he peeked in. "Hey Angel.." He called out then kissed her cheek. She giggled and turned to him. "Aish, oppa.." she smiled cutely at him.

He takes out a bouquet and hand it to her. She smiled as she looked at it. It was very simple yet so beautiful that she even gave him a peck on the cheeks. "Gomawo." He gives her a back hug as she continued cooking.

She smiles and tells him to take a seat already. He ran like a child and sat there happily. His eyes filled with excitement.

They ate their dinner happily. He talked animatedly about how perfect her cooking skills were.

After eating and cleaning up the table he sits and watches her wash the dishes.

Out of the blue he stood up and hugged her from behind.

"Hmmm? Waeyo oppa?" She asked.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful and I'm lucky I have you." He closed his eyes and kissed her neck.

She turns and playfully smacks his chest. "OPPA!"

He chuckled and hugged her waist.

"My wife.."

She smiled and nodded.

"Neh. And you are my husband."

He looks at the anchor necklace he gave her and smiles.

"I shall sail our ship whether they likeit or not."

She looks at her necklace then back at him knowing what he meant.

They smiled at each other and hugged tightly.

 

"How can I tell you I love you.. When I don't even know where to start?"

- Seohyun

--

 Seohyun was watching everydrop od the dextrose. She knows that Yuri was in pain and seeing her in such state she could feel the pain. She looks at Minho, who held Yuri's hand and watching her worriedly.

 

"Sometimes I wanna ask him.. Did you really love me?"

-Seohyun

 

[ Seohyun and Minho ]

"You know what.. I'm hungry." he would say to get her attention. "Goguma?!" she would say with a sparkle on her eyes. She would jump around and pull him to the market. He would shuckle and hug her in public.

Every morning she would wake up and find a white lily on her bedside table with a note.

"Hey beautiful, I love you. ^^ - Minho"

She would smile and keep his letters. Everyday she would wake up in such good mood.

5 months has passed and yet their love was like a love that had just bloomed yesterday. She was his princess, He was her prince. The life they shared was then to be sealed. He joed around about marriage and she said yes.

It was just a simple joke till he brought out a ring.

"Marry me, Seohyun-ah.." he started. "I will love you everyday of ourlives. Even after death do us part, I wanna love you. No matter how far you are to me.. I will love you forever and even after that." he kneels. It was near the lake. As he spoke the magical words the trees lighten up and the butterflies were released.

It flew around and she nodded frantically as he ased her this.

"Will you be my wife and spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't I!?"

He stands up and hugs her, she hugs him just as tight and whispered..

"I love you.."

"And I love you too.."

He whispered back.

 

"She's an angel.. and I am a jerk..

I promised to love her and yet I failed her bigtime"

- Minho

--

Minho held Yuri's hand. " Yuri, I'm back now.. I won't leave you again.." he brings her hand to his lips and lighlty kisses it. They all look at him and then back to her sleeping form.

 

"This wasn't part of our plan.. but I fell in love with her.

And I wanna love her for the rest of my life"

- Minho

 

Minho took out his video camera and starts taking a video around the house. "So today.. I'm going to take my lovely Black Pearl to the beach! Ka Jja!" He runs to the stairs and knocks on the door. "Yuri!" he called out and knocks on their door. She opens the door and was surprised by the camera. She quickly covers her face. He pulls her and focuses the camera on them. "Annyeonghaseyo, We are Mr. and Mrs. Choi!" He said and showed his ring. He looks at her and pouts. "Baby, show your ring too!" she rolls her eyes and shows her hand. He pulls her lovingly and hold her hand. "See?"

They got in his car and he starts driving. She held the camera and took the video. "Annyeong! Minho's wife.. SNSD's Black Pearl.. Yuri imnida!" she said and waved at the camera, she then starts fixing her hair. He chuckles and looks at her before looking back at the road. "My husband is driving really careful." she commented and nodded. He smiled at her and leaned closer to her as the stop light turned red. He kisses her cheek and she smiles.

"He's really sweet." she said and showed him to the camera. "She's perfect." he said. She shook her head and as she sees the beach she started pointing it and started shreiking out happily.

They walked in the beach hand in hand happilly. He takes a photo of her and she takes stolen pictures of him. They walked around and splashed water at one another. She plashes water at him and heads for a run. "Yah! Kwon Yuri! You are so dead! Come back here!" he screamed happily and chased after her. She glances back while laughing and he grabs her by the waist and hugs her tightly. "Awwww! You caught me!" she said and turned around to wrap her arms around him. "Yeah." he sai with a wide grin. 

He goes to rent a bike for them to enjoy the view in some place. She sat on the sand and waited for him. He shouts from the top. She looks up and goes up the rocks stair. "ta-dah!" he showed the bike he rented and grabbed her hand. "Where are we going?" she asked as she hopped on his bike. "To watch the sunset." he said.

He hands her a boquet as soon as they reached the perfect place to watch the sunset. She smiles at him and leans her head onhis shoulder. He leans his head on top of hers and savours the moment.

'I love him and for some reason I'm scared to wake up one day

that I'm the only one loving him and he loves someone else.'

-Yuri

 

--

 

 

"Do you still love her?" - Yoona

"Why did I ever let you go?" - Khun

"I don't love him.. but why do I feel jealous?" - Seohyun

"Should I let her go or should I fight?" - Kyuhyun

"When will this misery end?" - Yuri

"In this make believe fairy tale. Will you still let me be your prince?" - Minho

 


 

 

--,

Eastern Pearl here. This is a very depressing part of the story. Mianeh. The song just really got stuck in my head and I wanted youguys to know what was going inside their heads.

 

If you were given a chance to choose..

Would you choose the one you love even if the world would be against it?

or

Will you keep things right?

 

^^v Peace out!

Next chapter..

Will their hearts lead them to the right path?