Scene Stealer

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

Nickhun was distracted due to Yuri's running away and YoonA takes the chance to get him back. Kyuhyun on the other hand makes a lot of efforts to get Seohyun's attention. Yuri must now learn how to be an IT GIRL and she will take lessons from the Almighty Diva Key to protect Minho's image.

Will they all be succesful? ;))

--

Yuri's POV

I know, I know. It was pretty stupid to pretend as Minho's girlfriend, but after meeting SHINee it seems that I was ready for it as well. One may think that I'm crazy for doing such thing but nobody can blame me. I was already stuck from telling the truth and bearing the lie with Minho. I guess, this was the best choice rather than to tell the truth. who would get the brenefits if  I tell the truth? Simple. No one.

I folded my clothes and waited for Minho to comeback. As soon as we finished talking, I saw somethin sparkle in his eyes.I looked at myself on the mirror, the dress I was wearing was pretty... and familiar to me in some ways.

"Yuri?" a voice called my name. I pulled my hair up and wore a nice tight elastic band on my hair. I looked at the mirror for a last look. I grabbed my glasses and wore them. "Yes?" I answered back. "Come on, have coffee with us. The boys are requesting to get to know you better." Minho was peeking through tthe door. "Uh, okay." I hurriedly wore my ballerina flats and got out of the room. As I was walking towards the stairs, Minho grabs my arms and puts my arms around his. "Wae?" I looked at him, I was bout to take back my arm when he held my and over his arm. My heart started to flutter "You're my girlfriend. This should not be a big deal." He tells me. Who am I to reject such a lovely act? I smiled to myself secretly.

I guess, it wasn't a bad idea to be his girlfriend. Soon, I was infront of the whole SHINee group again. I was nervous, it was like being looked at under the microscope. They befriended me easily and we got along with each other fine. We were soon exchanging jokes and laughing at each other. "Yuri-ssi, how old are you?" Key asks me. "23, turning 24 this year." I answered honestly. "Ah, so you're our noona" they tell me. "Noona~" Minho called me, I turned to look at him and I felt like hitting him hard on the shoulder.

"What did you just call me?!" I looked at him, "Noona" he was being playful. I went silent and didn't talk to anybody. "Yuri." Onew called my attention. I looked at him anyway, "Minho's having a good time teasing you. Look at his face." he tells me, I lookes at him and his face was all red. "Yah! Call me noona again and You won't ever see me again." I crossed my arms above my chest. He then stops laughing and takes my hand. "Yobeo." he said. "Yuri, I like it better when you're not wearing your glasses." Key tells me. He was on the other side of the table, between Jonghyun and Taemin. "Me, too." said jonghyun. "Me, three" said Taemin "I couldm't agree more" said Onew then I turned my gaze to Minho "They pretty much said it all." he tells me.

"To tell you guys honestly, I'm not the fashionista type. I don't even know how to fix myself." I tell them frankly taking off my glasses. It was partly true, I didn't know how mix and match my clothes although I know how to do some fast tricks for some events. "I'll teach you then." Key offered me his hand.  "really?" I was happy as I grabbed his hand and placed my head on Minho's shoulder. "I don't want to ruin Minho's image be being nerdy and all. I wanna be the girl that he could show-off to the world." A corner of Minho's mouth risen. It seems that, I said the right thing.

--

YoonA's POV

I looked forward to our next photoshoot. As I was walking down the stairs I hear Jessica talking to somebody over the phone. "Who was that?" I asked her. "Mr. Ong, he told me that Nickhun isn't coming." , "Why?" I noticed that he was distracted lately. How many days has he been acting like that.. 3 days? 4 days? Frankly,  I don't know. "He's been distracted lately. He had to take a break and get back to work once he's fine" I gathered al my strength and headed out of our door. "Where are you going?" Jessica asks me. "I'll take that miserable man out of his cave. He needs some sunshine." I quickly waved over my hands to her and left.

This is stupid. What is his problem anyway? I was soon in front of his dorm, "Here goes nothing." I pushed the doorbell and waited for somebody to open the door. One of the 2pm members opened it. "Where is Nickhun?" I asked , he points his room. I excused myself and enetered the dorm.

I peeked inside the room and found him sleeping with some cans on the floor. I got inside to inspect. His vanity mirror had some pictures on it. I took one that looked like he was embracing a girl with glasses. Who is she? I asked myself. I turned it and saw a hand writing at the back. "Nickhun LOVES Yuri, Khunri forever. " was what it says. I looked at my charm and it says almost the same thing.. "Khunna" was engraved on the charm of my necklace. Is she the girl who holds his heart and makes him crazy? How can I battle with someone who holds his heart?

"Hey, wake up." I kicked his bed to get him up. I'm trying to act tough so that he won't be able to tell that I'm about to cry. "Yuri?" his voice husky from sleep. "I'm not Yuri." Then he opens his eyes. "What are you doing here!?" He asks me and then covers himself with blanket. "What's wrong with you!?" I asked him. "It's none of your business." he gets up while I tried to pick up the cans on the floor.

"You were drunk?!" I scowled at him. "Don't act like you care! As if you're my girlfriend!" He shouts. That hit me, It was true. I'm not his girlfriend, never was. "You're right. I'm not you're girlfriend." I looked him straight in his eyes, he was the first to look away. "Just, get out." he held his nape and looked up towards the ceiling. "She's pretty." I placed down the empty cans on his trash bin and picks up his girl friend's picture. "This is Yuri. Am I right?" I looked at her picture for a moment. I hear him sigh. "Just please. Go." He tells me.

"No. I'm not leaving." I was determined to stay. "I'm having a hard time right now Yoona, Leave.", "No! I'm not leaving you anymore! I'm not going anywhere unless you give me a fair chance to tell you the truth about what happened seven years ago!"I screamed. "A chance!? Is that what you're asking for? Then, fine! Here's your chance, I'm listening." he sits down on his couch lazily. "I thought.. You only had a childish crush on me back then.." I started. "Oh, brother.." mumbles, I ignored his words and continued.

"I liked Taecyon, ever since I first saw him. So I gave him a chance," I continued, he laughed out loud which shocked me. "Is that it?! Fine, I understannd. Now, leave." he orders me to leave, Iwas so desperate to put things back together. I hugged him tight, "Don't you love me anymore?" I asked him in low-voice. He went still as I hugged him tighter. It was so silent that I coud only hear his heartbeat. "I.. Don't love you anymore." he takes off my arms around him. "I love Yuri." My tears fell and I was forced to grab on the door knob. "I'm sorry" I said with my unstable voice and left.

--

Kyuhyun's POV

"Yah! Kyu! Why don't you join us for lunch?" Donghae placed his arms around me. "I'm sorry hyung, but i can't." I refused to go out with them for a few days now. "You've been rejecting us for almost a week already! What are you up to nowadays?" Heechul asks me. "Nothing" I lied. "Oh, really, huh?" Leeteuk was already behind us. "Oppa!" a girl shouted from the other side of the road, he was waving at Leeteuk. She ran towards our direction. "Oh, Annyeong Sunny." Leeteuk greeted her with a smile. The girl was pretty cute, must be Yuri's age as well.

"Any news about Yuri?" She asked. "No. Maybe she's busy." He tells her. "Yah. Hyung, I haven't seen Yuri in a while. Where is she?" HanGeng asks Leeteuk. "I kinda miss her." said Eunhyuk who was eating a box of chocolate. "Guys, we shouldn't be talking here in the sidewalk." he turns to us. "Sunny, do you mind joining us for lunch?" he asks her. So her name's Sunny. Pretty name, suits her.

"But hyung, I can't stay." I whispered. "You're staying." he gives me a creepy look. We head down to the nearest italian resto. "Guys, this is Sunny. She's Yuri's friend." Leeteuk introduces her to us. We had to introduce ourselves one by one. "Very nice to meet you all." she smiled.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. Did I miss anything?" A voice said from the back. I turned to look, It was Sungmin. "Yah. seat beside me." I told him, "You!?" Sunny pointed Sungmin. "You!?" Sungmin poited back at Sunny. We all looked at each other. "Wait. You guys know each other?" I asked. "What!? I'm curious!" I told them as they turned all their gaze towards me.

"Isn't obvious?" Siwon says. "Maybe they used to date before." Kibum says and we looked at Sungmin and Sunny alternately. "Aniyo!" Sunny waved her hands over her face. "Bad Sungmin! You're hiding this from us?" I heard ryewook say from the other end of the table. My phone rings and I was surprised to see who was calling.. "Excuse me, I'll have to take ths call."  i said and went out of the resto.

"Yoboseyo?", "Kyu! Where are you?" That voice, it just makes me smile. "I'm going to have lunch with my hyungs. Wae?" , "Oh, I just finished filiming and I'm heading to my favorite resto." she says. "Oh, is that so." I tell her.. "Kyu!" someone shouted. I turned to look towards my left. "Hyun!?" I was surprised and happy to see her. "What are you diong here?" I ask her. "This place is my favorite resto" She says with a smile. "And you?" she asks me. ", "I'm waiting for you." i told her. she smiled. We were happily smiling at each other when we both suddenly notice something..

The Suju members were watching us from inside the resto through the larged glass window. "I'm with my hyungs. Do you mind eating lunch with me and the rest of the annoying group?" I ask her. Her smile widens, "I would love to have lunch with you." she says. "And with them, as well" I offered her my shoulder to grab on and we head inside the resto.

-- (Try listening to Chocolate Love by SNSD while reading the part below)

Sora's POV

"I know where you are." I tell Yuri over the phone. She could never lie to me. "You're at Sooyoung's house in Incheon." She was dead silent. "Oh, come on. Talk to me." Sooyoung's place was our safe haven. "i won't tell Nickhun nor Teuk. I promise." It was the only way for me to get her talking to me. "I know." was hor only reply. I rolled my eyes in disbelief. "So, how's it going there?" I ask her as I bake cookies for the whole SUJU. "Fine. It's a relief that I get to breathe in good air again." She tells me with giggle. "What do you mean?" I was pretty confused of what she meant.

"I can't breathe in the house. You two are so sweet that I get tooth decay." she tells me and laughs. "Shut up." was all I can say, but it didn't mean that I disliked it. "Yuri!" I heard a guy calling her. "Wae?" She asked. "Are you coming with us?" The guys asks her. I could hear it clearly. "Ne. I'll be down in a moment." She answers back. "Sora-ssi.", "Who was that?" I was curious. Has she met a new guy, in a span of a week? "You'll know him soon. I gotta go best. I love you! Oh, and tell my brother that I miss him. Hug him for me, Will ya? Bye!" End of call.

I was close to the resto when Teuk texted me. "Princess, Where are you?".. "Almost there. Wait for me, My Prince." I replied. It was pretty funny but I found myself smiling. I was wearing my black v-neck shirt and jeans covered with my coat and black flats. I prepared for this so much. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I looked at the glass window and found the Suju boys with two girls. I knew Sunny, She was Yuri's friend.

Teuk hurriedly opened the door for me and grabs my hand. "Yah! Hyung! Why are you like that!" Ryewook shouts. "This is unfair." Enhyuk puts some tapes on his cheeks that would make him look like and anime crying. I covered my mouth as I giggled. I look at my prince as he scratches the back of his head and smiles. Soon the other boys took some tapes and imitates Eunhyuk. I can't stop myself from laughing.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin tried to the grab the tape as well to join the boys but then Shindong slaps their hands and says "You can't join! You have you pairs!", I waved at Sunny and then I take a glance of the other girl who was sitting on Kyuhyun's left side. She looked at me and bows, So  I did it as well. Donghae, Kibum, Kangin, Yesung, Shindong, HanGeng, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Ryewook stands up and looks at us.

"WAE!?" Leeteuk stares at them as they bow at us and at Kyuhyun and Sunny as well. "We are happy for our three members, who have successfully found their other halves. We wish you the best. Congratulations!" Shindong says and they all pretend that they're crying. Shindong bityes his fists and they all imitate him and they comfort each other. "Aish.. Yah! Stop it." Leeteuk says. It was embarrasing and fun, to see them act like that. They're Super Junior after all. I hug Teuk and he blushes. All the boys collapses as they see us being sweet. "W-Wa-wae!??~" He stammered.

"I missed you." I whisper and he turns around to hug me as well. "Yuri also told me that she misses you too." I added. "Hyung! Enough! We're dying here! How can you be so heartless!?" Heechul says. He just gives them a quick glanced and then pulls a chair for me. "They're so heartless." Yesung says. "I'm envious." Kangin says. "Wae!? You wanna join their club?!" Heechul points Kyu, Teuk and Sungmin. "I made something for everyone" I took out the cookies in packs and handed them one by one. "You are so sweet, My princess. You make me fall for you even more" Teuk says out loud. "Don't worry. I got you babe." I tell him and they all go crazy. What can I say, I guess we really are scene stealers after all.