Brothers & Sisters

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

Now that the couples had finally settled in, it's time to meet their in-laws~ :D

Can they survive a day with them around? What if someone find out Khun's story about Yuri? does Minho still think of getting Seohyun back? Can Yoona deny the truth that she is attracted to Kyuhyun?

Aish~ TROUBLE, TOUBLE, TROUBLE~!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was Minho and Yuri's seond day of being a married couple. There were few cameras placed in the house so that they wouldn't feel intruded with a lot of cameramen in their house. They agreed to have the cameras set up in their house.

"Yul baby~ Wake up now~" Minho was waking Yuri up. Still there was no response. She was still asleep.  He takes the camera and starts to shoot himself. "Annyeong~ It's Minyul's Minho here.." he said and waved. "I'm waking up my wife right now." he shows Yuri. "But she wouldn't wake up." he said.

Minho walks out of their room. Yesterday, they were busy fiing their stuff in the house. Even buying stuff that they think that they need for their eautiful house. Minho walks to the kitchen. "I'm going to prepare a good breakfast for my baby~" he sang. Just then Yuri wakes up without Minho by her side. "CHOI MINHO~ Minhoney~ Where are you~!?" she called out in a husky voice.

Minho turns to the camera. "Isn't her voice y? Especially in the morning~" he says before rushing upstairs. "Wae? Wae? Wae? Yul baby~" he sees Yuri's exposed leg on top of one pillow. He endures the pain every night for her sake. Whenever he feels tempter he would run into the bathroom and talk to himself. Thanks to the mirror he was able to get through it.

"I hate waking up not seeing you first in the morning~" she mumbled sleepily. He smiles at the camera, as if he won the lottery. "Well. I'm here now. I'll just make breakfast. I'll call you down when I'm done. Arrasso?" she just nods and he goes down bak into the kitchen.

Pancakes. Toasted Bread. Eggs. Bacon. Ham. Strawberry jam and Honey.

He finishes it before Yuri could realize that once again the sun was up. She stands up to close the curtains. The light was blinding her. She looks out at the terrace door. It was a beautiful day, but then she closes the window and returns to bed. "Good day. It's just that... I want to sleep some more"

He arranges the table for hm and Yuri. "Yul baby~ come on down~ Breakfast is ready~" he called out. "Baby~!" he called out. "Ne~" she answered back sleepily.

*DingDong~* there's someone out that door~

"Who could it be? This early?" he looks at the clock. Then heads to the answering machine. "Who is it?~" he sees Yoogeun, "Appa~" "Omo~ It's Yoogeunie~" he said excitedly. "Yul baby~ Our son is here!" he said.

Yuri's head peaked out of their lovely and warm blankets. When she heard that Minho called out on her, she gets out of the bed lazily and heads to the bathroom. "My husband is calling me" she told the camera while looking fopr her adorable slippers.

"Were here too!" Taemin, Onew, Key and Jonghyun said as soon as Minho opened the door. Upon seeing them he tries to close the door. "Yah! you monsters~ Leave us alone!" he yelled. Jonghyun pushed the door with all his strength bu\t failed. "Aww men. Key, you do it." Key pushes and they get in the house successfully.

"What's with all the noise?" Yuri asked. Her footsteps could be heard, she was coming down. "Yul baby! Get up immediately!" he ordered her. But it was too late. They have successfully seen the goddess that he has been hiding. "Omo~! It's Yuri!" said Onew running to give her a hug. But MInho hugs her first pushing them away from her. Well, except Yoogeun.

"Yoogeun-ah.. This is my wife. Your Umma." he said while hugging Yuri. "Yoogeunniee~ Annyeong~" she smiles and waves at him. "Aww come on Minho. Let go of your wife. She's suffocating" says Onew pointing at Yuri. He can't let her go beacause she was only wearing a large button down shirt (which belongs to Minho) and her shorts. "No. I know how to do a CPR if ever she needs air." he says and does a merong at them.

"Appa~" Yoogeun was trying to get their attention. Yuri knew all about Yoogeun. "Aish~ Minho, cut it out. I want to carry Yoogeun." says Yuri pushing him away. Minho lets out a sigh. "Annyeong Yoogeun~ I'm your Umma~" says Yuri. Yoogeun ran towards Minho.

"He doesn't like me." says Yuri pouting at them. Taemin runs to her. "You can hug me then Noona~" says Taemin. Yuri gives him a hug. "Yah! Taeminnie! That's my wife!" he says. "What about us!?" says Jonghyun. Yuri opens her arms bringing all four of them for a hug. Minho comes over with Yoogeun and pulls Yuri. "No! No! No!" he yelled. The boys just laughed at him.

"Yoogeun, go to your Umma." says Minho. Yoogeun nods and goes to Yuri. "You're my Umma?" he asks, Yuri's cheeks. "Yes~ Because I got married to one of your dads." then she points at Minho. They sat on the sofa as Yuri plays with Yoogeun. "So how's life?" asks Key. "We're doing good actually." says Yuri. "Nice house you've got." Onew commented. "I know right!" exclaims Yuri.

"Yul baby~ come on over and let's have breakfast~" says Minho. "Yes Minhoney~"

The boys look at each other. "what the heck?" says Jjong. "goosebumps~" says Key and they start slapping each other's hand. "Let's have breakfast together. Come on~" Yuri stands up and walks to the dining area hand in hand with Yoogeun. "Pretty~" Yoogeun points on their swing under the stairs. Minho snatches Yoogeun away from Yuri.

"Let your Umma eat first, alright baby?" Yoogeun only nods as they settled themselves for a good breakfast. "hyung, did you prepare this breakfast?" Taemin asks, looking at the mouthwatering food. MInho was proud of himself. "I don't want my wife to get tired." says minho eyeing on Yuri. "Yeah right~" and they all smile.

" I'll eat well~ " they said in Unison. Minho starts feeding Yoogeun. Yuri thens feeds Minho. "Aish~ Look at them! They look like a real family!" says Key. "Umma~ feed me too~"Taemin looks at Yuri. Key takes his toast and puts it inside Taemin's mouth. "Me too~" say Jjong. "Okaaaaaay~ so I'll feed myself then" says Onew. Yoogeun goes down and feeds Onew some toast.  he gave of a tear jerking smile "Do you really love me Yoogeunnie~" onew asks. Yoogeun smiles and goes back to Minho.

They had the most amazing breakfast ever. After the meal they helped one another to clean up. Taemin sees something that grabbed his attention. "hyung! You have your own swimming pool!?" Taemin was looking underneath the glass. Yuri comes and presses a button and the glass comes up and opens the pool. The boys ran to see it. "Cool!" Jjong exclaimed. He takes off his socks and pulls his pants up to his knees so he could dip his feet into the water.

"Go ahead and enjoy yourselves. I'll just get some towels for you guys." says Yuri. "Yoogeun-ah~ Stay with Key Appa first." Then MInho pulls her. "Kindly change your clothes too babe~" Yuri kisses his cheeks and runs for the stairs. Minho was happy. Seeing his brothers visiting them along with their son Yoogeun. Then something came into his head. Yuri wasn't the mother that Yoogeun was expecting. He bragged about Seohyun being his soon to be mother.

Taemin approaches him with a glass of milk in his hands. "Hyung, I was wondering... Didn't Seohyun Noona ever came into your mind?" sipping on his milk. Minho turns to look at the stairs, Yuri went up already. He lets out a sad sigh. "don't start with me Taemin. I loved her, but people change.." says MInho before heading to the kitchen.

** {Minho Cam}**

Q: Weren't you afraid that your brothers would be attracted to your wife?

Minho: Nope. We have our own peferences. *smiles*

Q: What was the best thing about your wife?

Minho: Everything about her. She's very lovable. One time when I played Ring Ding Dong in our living room, she started dancing. She didn't care if she danced it wronglly as long as she enjoys it. *laughs* She's a lovable dork.

**{Yuri Cam}**

Q: How was it? Waking up and realizing that you're married already?

Yuri: *blushes and smiles* It was alright. It's been just a few days but.. I'm getting used to it already. The best thing when I wake up is.. seeing him by my side. *waves at the camera* Annyeong Yeobo~

Q: What did your brother say, about you getting married?

Yuri: How come he's the one engaged to be married and I get to marry earlier than hm!? *sticks out her tongue*

**{Minho Cam}**

Q: Any weird habits of your wife that yo'd like to share?

Minho: She slightly sticks out her tongue when she's asleep.

--

"Go and join them. I'll wash the dishes." says Yuri. "They can handle themselves. i'll help you finish these."

They finished the dishes together. "You guys~ wanna have a tour?" Minho asks, taking off his apron. Yuri takes it from him. "come on. We'll show yo around." says Yuri taking Yoogeun from Key..

--

They ran to the stairs, trying to catch up with the two of them. "What is this place!?" Jjong ran and went to the mini bar. "Epic~" says Onew. "I like the pool better." says Taemin. "MInnie. It's more likely of a jaccuzzi. Trust me." says Key. "how many rooms do you have?" Jjong asks checking out the guest room. "One for SNSD. One guest room. ne for SHINee and One for us." placing his arms around Yuri.

"Jinja?! A room for us?!" says Taemin, looking around. "Where is it!?" Key asks. "i'll show you." Minho leads the way. "SHINee World!" they red out loud. "Seriously!?" says Jjong. "Come on in!" says MInho as he opens the door. "Deabak!" Taemin runs to the bed. "Can we sleep here for tonight?" Onew asks Yuri. "No problem." says Yuri, settling Yoogeun down.

"Yah! Look at the bathroom!" says Jjong. "Cool~" Key comes in and faces the mirror.

"Can we have a look at the SNSD's room?" Taemin asks. "Sure." says Yuri leading the way. Jjong faces the camera. "This is why I also wanna get married.", "Me too. Seriously, I'm so envious~" Says Onew.

"Ta-da~" Yuri opens the door and the boys looked at the room with amazement. It was a Barbie's world~ "Key will like this." says Onew. "I know" says Jjong.

"How about your room then?" asks Key. The lovers look at each other. "Is it okay with you?" Minho asks Yuri. Welll he doesn't care if they would invade his room. But  THEIR room? He worries about Yuri. "There's nothing to hide, i guess." says Yuri and walks away. Minho grabs her hand and Yoogeun on the other hand. "Bam bam babababam~" they sung together. the other four looks at one another thinking "What the hell is wrong with them!?"

"Welcome to our paradise~!" Minho shouts and carries Yoogeun to the bed pulling Yuri with him as well. "damn!" they al mambled under their breathe. It sure is nice to see their room. Taemin was full of curiousity he goes out to the terrace. Key goes into the bathroom. "Yah! you guys! They have a walk in shower and they have a bathtub!" They all go in the bathroom except the family of course.

Onew goes in the shower and Key goes in the bathtub. Taemin goes in front of the mirror and examines the products placed near the sink. "I bet they go to bath together~" says Key. "Yah! Yuri! MInho! Do you guys take a bath together!? One in the shower and one in the bathtub!?" asks Jjong peeking out of the bathroom. Minho stumbles and falls out of bed. "Yah! Hyung! What are you saying!?" Minho was blushing. Yuri hid herself under the sheets.

--

Kyuhyun woke up hearing the sizzle of the bacon downstairs. He goes into the bathroom and takes a bath. After a few minutes he goes down, fresh and clean. "hey hyun~" he gives her a warm back hug. "Oh, you're up already. I'm almost done cooking." she says ruffing his hair.

"Breakfast is ready~" Seohyun had prepared an american style breakfast. "Wow~" he takes a bite on the bacon and smiles. "This is good~" he praises her. "I'll eat well~" they ate their breakfast together in the kitchen. They neever eat at the dining are, knowing that there was only the two of them.

Seohyun just finished the dishes and goes to the living room. Kyuhyun was watching, he sees her and tells her to sit beside him. "What should we do today?" He asks. "Nothing to do today. Be a lazy all day." she says. He looks at her with amusement filling up his eyes. "What did you just say!?" he asks. "Be a lazy today."  she repeated. It was so unlike her, she must have felt comfortable with him already.

She turns to look at him their noses touched, he could feel her warm breath. This was it. The moment he had been waiting for. A KISS~!

If he would lean more, their lips will soon touch. "CHO KYUHYUN~!" they hear a shout. Seohyun pulles away and he bows his head. "Damn. Who could it be!?" he stands up to open the door. Seohyun goes to the kitchen to drink water. This was what she was afraid of. A man's kiss. She had always avoided it with Minho. But she couldn't resist him.

"MAKNAEEEEEEEEE~" It was Eunhyuk. The forever annoying monkey is here. He thought. Behind Eunhyuk was the whole Super Junior, even Leeteuk.  "Nice house~" Donghae pushes him away so that they could go in. "Annyeonghaseo~" Seohyun greeted. "Omo. You're Kyu's wife?" Shindong asks. "Of course Hyung, she's my wife!" Kyuhyun grabs her hand.

"Annyeonghaseo~ We are Super Junior~" they greeted in Unison. "Aish. This is so unfair! Yuri got married, so did our maknae." says Leeteuk pretending to tear up. "Have a seat, please." says Seohyun. "She's really nice~" says Sungmin. "Have you eaten already?" Seohyun asks. "No we haven't eaten yet." says Kangin.

"I'll just prepare something to eat. Excuse me." she excuses herself and exits the scene of the brother's reunion.

"Kyu~ How does it feel? I mean getting married and all that?" Heechul asks. "It's fun." he answers back immedieately. The boys disapproved him. "What the hell~" says Kibum. "Do you think it's some kind of a game?" Sungmin scoffs. "you're just jealous" says Kyuhyun. "Answer it seriously dude" say Ryewook. "Alright. I'm happy. " he shows of his necklace.

"Silver?" HanGeng

"Is it original?" Kibum

"what's with the necklace?" Yesung

"Does your have the other pair?" Siwon

"It's silver and original. Of course. Well, this is a couple necklace, my wie has the other one~" says the witty Kyuhyun.

"Yah, Kyu~ If you had the chance to choose your wife.. who would you choose? I mean among the 7 girls left?" Leeteuk asks him. "7?" all eyes shot him a look. "What!? of course Seohyun and Yuri is excluded~" says Leeteuk. Well that makes sense.

Kyuhyun then thinks to himself. Kangin takes out something his bag. "If you're confused. Here." he hands him SNSD's group picture. "What the heck!? Why do you have that!?" asks Siwon. "Wae? I'm a fan. Got a problem with that?!"

Kyuhyun's eye went to the one in the center. "I'd take Yoona~" he says before Seohyun came back.

"Bunny Apples~" they all muched in. "Finish those and we'll take to your room." says Kyuhyun. "What? We have a room in your house?" Shindong was muhing on some apples. "I'm the maknae and I think about my hyungs very well of course." he brags.

they went upstairs to see what's in store for them.

--

Nichkhun was still sleeping soundly when his brothers came. "Oh, you're the one who intruded in our dorm before.. right?" says Jaebeom, Yoona gives him a 90 degrees bow as welcoming and apologizing as well. "Sorry about that" she smiled nervously. She had just finished preparing breakfast for her husband and all of a sudden her brothers in law omes barging in.

"So where's hyung?" she knows this guy. It was Chansung. "He's still asleep we had a movie marathon last night and slept out late" she said. The boys shared a look. "If you want to wake him up.. His upsatirs.." she tells them before going back to the kitchen.

The boys ran upstairs. Only Chansung was left behind. "Hey yoona~" he called. "Oh hello there Oppa~" she smiled brightly. She had met him before. He was nice. They got along pretty well. "Need help?" he asks. "Not really, but thanks for offering. Why not go upatairs and wake up Khunnie?" she asks taking off her apron then facing him.

"They could pretty much handle him. you know?" he eyes her then takes the plates to the dining room. "Are you happy? With hyung?" he asks. She looks at him with a frown. Why would he ask such questions. Really huh? "Well, ofcourse" she said without hesitation.

-

Khun  felt something weird, how ould Yoona do this to him? She was toching his abs and blowing on his ears. Damn. If it was a dream he wouldn't want to wake up! "Yoong~ Stop it." he cooed and turned to give her a hug.

He hugs her but then he hearas some low chuckling. Since when did Yoona's voice became deeper. He slowly opens his eyes. 2pm's faces were covering him up. "What the hell is wrong with you people!?" he pushed them. "Nice room bro." says Jaebeom. "Your wife seems nice" says Junho "Yeah, totally. even when she intruded in our dorm before." says Junsu.

Wait, so.. Where is his wife then?

"Yoona allowed you in our room?" he asked. "of course! Why would we be here if not!?" says Jaebeom. "Where's Chansung?" he asks. Wooyoung lies down beside him. "Hitting on your wife, I guess. He was left downstairs." His eyes grew large. He was now fully awake. Damn. He would never allow anybody near her as much as possible!

He ran down the stairs and saw Chansung on te dining are, munching on some strawberries. "Good Morning Hyung~" he greeted hi. Khun shot him a glare. "hi Yeobo~" he heard Yoona's voice. Behind him was the 2pm boys as well taking their seats as if they have lived there as well. "Yah! Wooyoung! My wife sits there!" he yells. Yoona gently smacks his shoulder. "Aish. He's a guest." she tells him

**{Yoona Cam}**

Q: what's the worst thing about your husband?

Yoona: He's a beast. *laughs* Nah, I mean he's grouchy when he wakes up.

Q: Sweetest thing he had done for you so far?

Yoona: I fell asleep during our movie marathon. The next day when I woke up, I was already in the room. *smiles*

**{Khun Cam}**

Q: If you were given a chance to choose your wife.. who would you choose?

Khun: *no hesitation* Kwon Yuri.

Q: Why her?

Khun: No particular reason. *drinks water* Can you change the question?

Q: How was it? Having Im Yoona as your wife?

Khun: she's very lovable. She's really adorable. She laughs all the time like a crazy person.

-

The six girls were thinking who should go to who.

"Sooyoung and Jessica, go to Yuri's house." says Taeyeon

"Hyoyeon and Sunny will visit our maknae"

"And lastly Tiffany and I will see Yoona~"

-

Jonghyun and Onew were playing billiards, while Key was with Yuri. Minho was left with Yoogeun and Taemin. "Buy me chicken, if i win." says Onew. "No problem. Samgyupsal for me then." says Jjong. "Yah! Yuri can cook those for you two. Why still fight over it!?" says Minho. Taemin was patting the clay with Yoogeun, he didn't care if they'd end up fighting or what.

"Let's go with this.. If Onew Hyung wins.. You confess to Jessica.." Minho looks at Jjong. "but if he fails.." he laughs evilly. "he will confess to Tiffany!" says Onew. That had caught Taemin's attention CONFESSIONS. :))

Key was with Yuri, he was busy with making Yuri look fabulous. They wanted to do a fake wedding ceremony that day.

"Someone's here." says Taemin, rushing down the stairs in is comfy house wear that he borrowed from Minho. "Who is it?~" Nobody answers. He opens the door. "Omo. Sooyoung Noona, Jessica Noona~" he smile warmly. "Minnie~ Why are you here?" Jessica asks ruffling his hair. "Well, we visited Minho Hyung and Yuri Noona. We're having a sleepover here later.

"Where are they Sooyoung looks around. It was a nice house. Really nice. She wondered if Key would buy such house when they get married. IF they would get married. "We're playing upstairs." he rushes to the second floor. "Hyung! Hyung! Soo Noona and Sica Noona are here~" he announced, panting heavily.

"Dear cousin~ You're here~" MInho gave his cousin a warm hug and a friendly smile at Jessica.

-- (MBG: The Day Of Confessing My Love - Jo Kwon)

"hey babe~" Jjong called out, winking at her. She rolled her eyes and went directly to Yoogeun. "Yoogeun~ Umma~ Umma~" she pointed herself. He shook his head, then runs to Minho and Yuri's door. "Why did he run away?" she asks them. "He's saying that, you're not his Umma. That his Umma is behind that door." Onew gives a shot and the ball goes right in.

"Looks like you lost Jjong" says Minho, pointing at the clean finish game that Onew just won. "punishment~" Onew sings, Jjong threw them a look. He looks at Jessica who wasn't paying any attention to him."Sica Babe.." he called out. Jessica gave him an icy look. "Call me babe once more and i'll give you the punch that you'll never forget." says Jessica

"But babe.." he pouts at her. She stands up her blood was boiling up and up.

Jessica rushes to him to give him a hard punch on the face but then he catches out her hand. "You're not strong enough to beat me, BABE." he said, pulling her closer to him. "Yah! Let me go! You intolerable Dino!" she yelled. He gives off a sweet smile. She never calls him Dino, not unless she's getting very much embarrassed already.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Stop smiling at me like a retard!" she tried to wiggle her way out of his grip. "Soo! Help me!" they all turn to look away. Nobody was interested in helping her. She tries her best to resist that killer look that he is giving her. "I'm not one of your fans! Save those kiler looks for them!" she closes her eyes in dismay.

"Are you jealous? Just because I  smile like that at them?"Jessica turned her head away from his.

He leans his forehead on hers. She kept her eyes closed. She knows that when she opens her eyes, it will be game over for her. She could never lose to Kim Jonghyun! No matter how hot , charming or what-so-ever. Her heart feels like it was jumping out of her chest in no time.

"Now Sica babe.." she got irritated with those endearment. "Will you two just get it over?" says Minho. "Better yet, get married as well" says Onew. They were right, she has to put end in this situation. He was crazy and it's very annoying already.

She opens her eyes and looks into his eyes. It's as if she was being hypnotized. "I like you. Do you like me too?" he said straightly. She was speechless. "Say you like me and I'll kiss you" he continued. "Say you don't like me.. Might as well kiss you too.." he smiled with his playful lips.

"Play your cards well, Honey. I know the truth." says Jjong in his seductive voice. "Oh, please. Anything but that." she thought. That voice felt like creeping under her skin. "If you already know the truth! Then better  let go of me now!" she said pushing him away. "Nah, I wanna hear it from you" their nose now touching.

"Say what!?" she was getting impatient now. "Say what I want to hear." she could literally feel his breathe on her lips. "What is it that you want to hear!?" she was now yelling. "Say that you like me, say it out loud"

"FINE! I LIKE YOU! KIM JONGHYUN!" she exploded like that.

He puts and end on the gap of their lips. Closing the gap like a gentleman really should. It was supposedly just a quick peck but her lips were so soft that he could't resist. "Is that true?" he asked stopping the kiss. "Do my kisses say the opposite??" says Jessica clinging her arms around his neck. "I guess not" he said, stealing a few more kisses from her.

--

They applauded as if they just saw a show. Khun was pretty much jealous of Chansung. Winning another game in Wii, Khun wanted to kick them out of his house already. Yoona comes in with a plateful of chocolate chip cookies. "Go and eat." she told them

"How could you be so lucky!?" says Wooyoung.

"He's got a very talented and beautiful wife." says Jaebeom.

"Boys go loco over her." Junsu

"Careful Khunie dear, someone may snatch her away  from you" Junho

"Just like what happened to Yu-" Chansung was not able to finish his words.

There came up a light tension in the room. It was a pretty bad idea to bring up a topic about Yuri, since she was the only girl Khun got hold unto seriously. Yoona hugged Khun and laughed awkwardly. "Nobody can take me away from Khun."

"See, We worry too much. Sorry 'bout that." says Junho. Khun managed to give off a fake smile.

**{Khun cam}**

Q: Any secret you just learned from your wife?

Khun: She likes Maknaes. She has a terrible crush on Suju's Maknae Cho Kyuhyun.

Q: How did you know?

Khun: She uses him as her method to get me jealous.

Q: Is it effective?

Khun: Sometimes. But then I thought, he was dating SNSD's Maknae Seohyun.

Staff: They got married.

Khun: *bright smile* I won't get jealous anymore. I know she's mine.

--

**{Seohyun Cam}**

Q: Does your husband make you feel special??

Seo: Ofcourse he does. He always does. *Smiles*

Q: Any regret, so far?

Seo: I was not able to cut his horns. He was such and angel but when it comes to his Hyungs.. *laughs in dismay* he becomes the evil maknae.

--

**{Yuri Cam}**

Q: Who planned the wedding ceremony in your house?

Yuri: Key. He's our wedding organizer. *smiles*

Q: What was your reaction when Jjong confessed his feelings for Sica?

Yuri: Envious. My husband hasn't done that yet. Seriously. *puffs air*

--

Hyoyeon was aware that Sunny had been dating Sungmin for quite a while now. ''Sunny... Do you really like Sungmin that much?"

"Ne. Wae?"  Sunny was driving the car. They were almost there. "Nothing. I just feel that something's wrong  between the two of you." says Hyo. '' If it's about Yul, he had this childish crush over her sine way back then.." Sunny managed to smile. Yeah, Yul was Sungmin's long time crush. He never had the chance to confess his feeling for her because.. Firstly, He is Leeteuk's sister and Second was because of Khun.

"Jinja? But Yul just got married recently.. right?" Hyo asked. "Yep. Hopefully we'll get to meet her husband next time."

--

"Yoong~!" Tiffany cried out loud. it was like a sister's reunion. Only a smaller batch though. "Unnie~" she called out the two. They jumped up and down just because of seeing each other. The boys watched them, imitated them as well just to have fun as well. ^^

The boys squealed in high pitch tone, as if they were girls as well. "Guys, they are my sisters.. Tiff and Taenggoo~" 

They greeted each other while Yoona slipped herself away from the crowd backing up to her husband. "Why are there only two?" Khun asked. "Unnie~ Where are the others?" she asked. Tiffany looked back at her. "Oh, Hyo and Sunny.. They went to Yoona's place.. and then.. Sooyoung went to Yuri's place with Jess.." Yoona pouted, how come Jess visited Yuri and not her!?

"Is he your husband?" Taeyeon looked at Khun. He was tall, she felt intimidated. "Annyeonghaseo~" he greeted them politely.

"Unnie! I want to show you something upstairs!" says Yoona, grabbing bothe their hands. "What is it?" Tiffany was being dragged by this little girl. "Your room!" the boys gave Khun a look. "How come they have a room and we don't have one?" Wooyoung asked. "Aish. What are you talkin about. Ofcourse you guys have one as well!" he said. Upon hearing that the boys ran as well following the girls. "Yah! not with them ofcrouse!" says Khun running forward.

--

The door bell rung and Sungmin opened the door. "SunSun~" Sungmin was surprised, since when did his girl arrived!? "What are you doing here?" he asked, snaking his hand on her little waist. "Visiting my sister, Wae?" sungmin shakes his head as Hyoyeon laughed at them. They sure are a pretty cute cople with lots of aegyo.

"Unnie~" Seohyun ran to them for a hug. "Omo. So Suju is here as well" says Hyoyeon giving them a proper bow. The boys who were busy playing on some video games stood up and gave a bow as well.

"Hyuk! It's their dancing queen!" Shindong pointed Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon,shocked was left frozen in her place as Sungmin dragged Sunny to the kitchen and Kyuhyun took away his wife from the crowd.

"Oh! It is you!" He pushes away his friends and heads to Hyoyeon. "Annyeong!" Eunhyuk greeted and waved his body as a sign of greeting. Kyuhyun and Seohyun watched them. Kyuhyun was hugging seohyun when Hyoyeon did the same as well. "Yah. Hyung. Her wave is ay better than yours!" says Kyuhyun, kissing Seohyun's head. "Jinja?" Hyoyeon smiled at him. He gave her a two thumbs up while Seohyun nodded. Eunhyuk glared at them and Seohyun mouthed her apologies.

"How about we sing a song for them? What do you think?" Kyuhyun took her hand. "What song?" she leaned her head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. "Way back into love?" says Kyuhyun. She looked at him with sparkling eyes and watched him smile.

(MBG: Way back into love - Seohyun & Kyuhyun)

"May I have this dance?" Sungmin asked Sunny as they started to sing. "Might as well, take the opportunity. Wanna dance?" Eunhyuk wasn't looking at Hyo when he laid out his hand for her to take. "Oh well. come on!" she dragged him and the two pairs danced some waltz.

The boys paired themselves up rather than be taken for granted by the three beautiful pairs infront of them.

(A/N: Let the song continue.. There wil be just a change of scene. ^^)

--

Then there was Key, finishing his masterpiece. "You can open your eyes now." he told Yuri.

Sooyoung dragged her cousin in SHINee's room with Taemin. "change your clothes quick. The bride is about to be out in a few minutes." Minho was confused. What the hell are they talking about!?

As soon as MInho was done, they dragged him downstairs. There it was, a little wedding was prepared.

"Woah! What's this!?" he asked his cousin. "We'll be watching the two of you get married!" says Sooyoung. There was Jessica, Onew, Jjong and his little Yoogeun. "Now, go and stand beside Taemin. And you! Sica! go beside Jjong!" she pushed them together.

Finally, it was in order.

--

Khun was baking a cake with his wife. Cutting the fruits for their cake, never felt this good. Finally, he was really enjoying life with her.

He looked at her cam and serene face. A face of an angel, he would say. Soon he ran with icingon his hand, putting it on her lovely face. They started to run in the kitchen. The boys watched them with a smile, the girls can't help but be happy.

--

Seohyun smiled as their house suddenly turned into a dancing place. He held his stare at her beautiful face. She was the best thing that has ever happened to his life. He could only see his future with her, nobody else but her.

He twiled her around and hugged her tight. It was really funny when he did a dance to impress her. ^^

--

Yuri was now seeing a different creature in the mirror. As usual Key did a magnificent job on her. She looked at her white dress which flowed freely. "Now, let's get you married with my brother" says Key. She gave him a tight hug with her teary eyes. "Don't you dare cry! " he told her. "I'm just happy." she said.

Her footsteps were soon heard. Yuri appears with Key,  like a father to his daughter. Jess handed her a boquet that they grabbed off on a vase in their house. Yuri laughed as she took the flowers.

They walked their way to the aisle. MInho can't take is eyes off of Yuri. Is he dreaming? or is it real that he is now seeing the most beautiful girl in the world?

Her every step felt louder than her sondless steps towards him. He ould hear his heart hammering through his chest. he couldn't help but smile. Taemin stood as his bestman and Onew will be marrying them.

His eyes were like magnet, pullin her closer and closer. If Key wasn't there, she would've gone running to his marvelous arms and kiss him on the lips like nobody else could ever imagine. She was now just few steps away from him.

In this make believe relationship, a make believe marriage.. She was able to find happiness.. He was able to finally understand what love is..

--

Khun managed to smile as they finished the semi ruined cake that they made. "Let's do the cake cutting ceremony!" says Chansung. khun never felt this happy. Was it true? He had never forgotten her through all this years, he had kept her in the back of his mind and inside his heart dwelling in his memories.

He stops to look at her. "Do you still have the ring?" he asked her. She nodded. She took it out and so did he. It was a ring from a long tiome ago.

"Something old, eh?" says Jaebeom. Khun smiles and they exchanged rings.

"For my wife" he puts the ring on her finger.

"For my husband" it was her turn.

--

Sunny took two long glasses and Sungmin took the apple juice. He poured it in the glass and handed it to Seohyun and Kyuhyun for a love shot.  As They were busy singing. Kyuhyun pulled out something from his back pocket and kneels down before her. They went crazy as they realized it was a ring. A COUPLE RING!

Seohyun, who gets easiy moved with such sweet actions tears up as she nodded. He puts the ring on her finger and she does the same. He opened his ams and she hugged him tightly. It was the first time a man gave him a ring, who isn't forced nor drunk!

"Love shot~" they cried out. So they did. for a celebration of a new love she has found and will be keeping in her heart forever.

--

Yuri was now being married to Minho. She was tearing up with joy. Key was wiping Sooyoung's tears away. "Aish~ what's your role here!? Minh's mother!?" he snarrled at her. "I'm just happy~ Why didn't you plan this for us?" she smacked his chest. "If were gonna get married soon, I want a more fabulous one." he winks at her. "Jjong?" jessica leaned her head on his shoulder. "hmm?" he leaed her head on hers. "Would you be able to love me like Minho loves Yuri?" she whispered. "THey have a different kind of love,babe. Their story has already started... Ours is just starting" and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Do you, CHOI MINHO, take this woman, KWON YURI, to be your lawful wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish her through sickness and in health, through times of happiness and travail, until death do you part?"

He stared into her eyes and said. "I do." and carefuly slips the ring unto her finger.

Do you, KWON YURI, take this man, CHOI MINHO, to be your lawful wedded husband, to love, honor and cherish her through sickness and in health, through times of happiness and travail, until death do you part? 

 

Her tears start to fall slowly as she smiles, trying to focus on his face. "I do." and places th ring on his finger

The SHINee grop brought th rings for them. It was their house warming gift for the newlyweds.

"By the invested in me by Almight Key, Kim Kibum. You are now unofficially officially married!~ You may now kiss the bride!" says Onew and applauded. Minho wiped Yuri's tears away. She was beautiful, and will always be beautiful in his eyes.

"KISS YURI~!" they shouted. He gave her a chaste kiss on the lips, which surprised Yuri and hugged her tight. "Let me tell you that I love you, And I will love you more each day."

 


 

Hi guys~ <3 EasternPearl here~ ;)

The story itself is abou to reach it's last few chapters. :(

So please, tell me waht you think. Also you can comment what you want to happen to the next chapters so I can include it in. :D

SuperShining9pmGeneration. xD

~Annyeong~