One of them!?

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

 

Kyuhyun was looking at Taeyeon for quite a long time now. "Wife?" he asked pointing at her. She nods then laughs covering with her hands. He felt something wrong. Feeling as if Taeyeon was lying to him. "Have a seat." he pulls a chair for her. "I'm sorry. Did you wait too long for me?" she asked looking at her wristwatch.
 
"Nah. I'm fine." waving his hand over his face and smiling back at her. "Cool, then." she smile awkwardly at him. Then she takes out something from her bag. " i got this from your bag." taking out his PSP and handing it over to him, his eyes wide. Is she really his WIFE? He really needs to know.
 
"Do you like apples?" he asked, measuring her reactions. "A bit." she said, showing her hand. So, she doesn't like apples. "What's your favorite then?" he asked taking a sip on the orange juice as soon as it arrived. "Melons" she said after thinking. "Really?"he smiles at her with mix expressions. "What do you treasure the most?" he then asks out of the blue.
 
"My training pants" she answers without hesitation. "Do you like dolls?" he continued to ask her. "Not much." she answered trying to loosen up a bit, but still she would check her watch every ten seconds, which caught Kyuhyun's attention. "I thought you'd take the manga that was placed on top of my bag." he grins. "Oh, I-I was interested more with your PSP. than your mangas." she said, stuttering a bit.
 
He then throws out his evil laugh.
 
"W-Wae!?" she was surprised with Kyuhyun's actions. He then looks at the camera. "She's not my wife." he smirks at the camera. "So, you got me now." says Taeyeon before handing the letter to him. As soon as he got his attention on the letter, Taeyeon runs off.
 
"30 minutes to find the location then I have to be a mascot until she arrives!?" he said in disbelief.
 
Hyoyeon walks up to Minho as soon as she saw him. "Annyeong Hubby." she said cheerfully. "No joke?" he asked the camera. "Why do you have my book?" he asked. "This?" then gives it back to him. "I took it from your bag." she smiled at him.
 
"You're SNSD's Dancing Queen" he complimented her. "I wonder what kinds of dance do you do?" he was curious. She tells him the different kinds of dances that she does "Do you do ballet?" he asked, leaning on the tree behind him.
 
"Huh?" she was dumb-founded. "Ballet." he repeated. "Ani." she simply let the words slide. There it was, his WIFE has a very stronng feminine side than being boyish and all that. "It's not you, right?" he points at her. "Ne. You got me then." she then dances waving her arms up and laughs. "Open the book, the letter is there. Find her quickly! Hwaiting!" she said before running off.
 
"Bungee jumping!?" he could only laugh at the awkward situation
 
 
 
---
 
Nichkhun can't believe his eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" Khun asked Jessica. "Wife." she pointed herself. "how could you say that?" he asked. she brought out his organizer. "I got it from your bag." she gave him the notebook. Watching him turn pale was amusing, for her. "So, where do we go next?" she asked. he pointed at the amusement park. "Let's go then" she grabbed his hands and walked towards
the entrance. "This is a dream, wake me up please." he said to himself. Then he thought of an idea. He grabbed her hands and smelled it. "Yah! What's wrong with you?" she asked pulling her hand from his hold.
 
"You smell like roses, not strawberry." he eyed her. "Things change." she said straight. "Sure." he said. Then he pulled her VIKING. "ANIYO!" she screamed. "you like amusement parks, right?" he asked. "N-ne." she just nodded.
Soon they got aboard, "so the ice princess is scared of some thrill?" he smirked at her, she just rolled her eyes. How could he be HER husband!? as soon as it startes Sica was screaming to herself. "Let me down!" she shouted. "No, You and I are going to enjoy more of the exciting rides." he said as they swayed back and front motion. "I'm not your wife!" she finally shouted, as soon as they got off.
"Where is she then?" he asked. She just gave him the letter and walked out of the park. Khun just smiled and even shouted goodbye.
 
"Devil's lair!?" his eyes wide open. "thrice!?" he turned pale. how could his wife endure such scary ride. "Damn!" he cursed under his breath. he has to do this or else, his WIFE will get MARRIED to someone else.
 
--
 
Minho came on the location on time, thankfully he was able to pull himself together for his BRIDE. "I guess she's a crazy girl." he said at the camera. "You have to jump off, and shout anything." the staff instructed him. "About what?" he asked asthey were going up. "for your BRIDE, your soon to be WIFE." the staff said. "Alright. Will she be watching me jump?" he asked. The staff nodded. "Let's do this!" he said
as soon as he got off of the elevator.
 
Nichkhun brought some pills for dizziness. How could his BRIDE do this to him. 
As he was walking the staff came up to him, "You have to shout your message for your wife to come to you. You only get one chance." he looked at the staff upon hearing that. "Chincha?" the staff nodded. "on the second turn, she will be the one shouting for you. And the last ride, you have tosit together and finish the ride." there it was, he was looking at the scariest roller coaster in his life.
 
Kyuhyun was choosing the right mascot for him to wear. "wife, if you get to watch this.. i'm telling you that I'm going to endure the heat for you." that was all he got to say before wearing it.
"find her as soon as possible, you only have 20 minutes to find her." the staff said. "20 minutes!? In a place full of mascots!?" he shouted. "Start!" the staffshouted which made him run.
--
 
Seohyun was laughing to herself as she got her mission. "Why are you people like this? Are you killing him?" she asked as she walked towards the building. "Husband, sorry for putting you in so much trouble. Hwaiting!" she made a heart over her head and ran.
 
Yuri was amazed of what she was seeing. "This is fun! I'm excited!" she was twirling around as she got her mission. "Is he there already?" she asked. The staff nodded. She let out a high pitch squeal. "prince charming, i'll see you later!" she even blew a kiss as she ran.
 
Yoona kept her distance from what she was about to do, "Seriously, he's going to this for me?" she asked. "He's already there." said the staff. "this is one of the craziest thing i've ever done. I can't believe I'm going to do this again," she said as she walked. "hubby baby~ gomawo~" she smiled.
 
--
 
Minho was ready to jump, "This is for my wife. I have to find her now!" he was nervous and excited at the same time!
"5,4,3,2,1.. Bungee~!" the instructor signaled him. He ran then jumped.
"WIFEY! WHERE ARE YOU!? LET'S GO HOME NOW!EVEN IF I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU YET I'M HAPPY THAT WE GOT MARRIED!~" He shouted, his WIFE was down there watching him. "Oh my gosh!" the girl mouthed to the camera. "I'm so happy!" she started to jump up and down. "LET'S DO A COUPLE JUMP AS SOON AS WE FIND EACH OTHER!" He shouted.
His Wife covered herself, laughing at him. "He is crazy." she said, as he was getting down she ran like the wind for him not to see her.
"That was so cool" he told the camera. "Is she there yet?" he asked. "She just ran, she's getting up now. She'll beone of the next few people who'd be jumping" , "really?" he rubbed his hands in anticipation. "How would I know if it's her?" he asked. "You'll know." the staff said.
 
--
 
The camera focused on Khun, wh was sitting by himself. "Am I going to sruvive this?" he asked himself in front of the camera. "I still want to meet my wife." he said before the ride started.
His scream was the loudest among all the passengers of the ride. "HONEY! IM DYING HERE! SAVE ME! PLEASE!" He shouted repeatedly at the top of his lungs. His wife was narrowing her eyes to see his face clearly. "Omo, Omo!" she was gigglin to herself. "he's serious about me" she told the camera, bosting on cam. "Poor him, he's suffering too much" she said then ran. "I'm going to buy water, give it to him as soon as he gets down."
she instructed. "HONEY! SAVE ME! MARRY ME NOW!" She heard him shout. She gasped. "Did he just proposed!?" she asked in disbelief. She walked with tons of people who were going to ride next. "Am I still alive?" he asked the camera as he sat down by himself as soon as he got off. "You don't have to take the next ride." the staff said. "Chincha? Wae?" he asked. Trying to pull himself together. "She's taking the 2nd ride for you, she said she'll be your black rose."
"What!?" he ran towards the entrance, planning to find his wife and save her. "Where is she!?" he asked. "She's already in there." the staff shouted. He silently cursed himself.
 
--
 
Kyuhyun prepared some fireworks for his wife and even brought a boquet. He only has 10 minutes left. There was a contest being held and then he thought of a plan. he ran towrds the stage and told the guy that he will dance then he will sing, In order to find his WIFE.
"To my wife, this is for you. A heart over your head will be our sign, where are you?" he said on the mic, still not taking off his costume.
 
He danced and sang A-cha for his wife. His wife, was watching from the side. "I think he is having a really hard time" sha said, in a worried tone. he took off his costume and the people cheered. His wife was not going to get attention from him if she wouldn't do the sign. "It's him!?" she said in disbelief. "Wife. I'm here now, where are you?" he asked as he was wiping his own sweat. His wife waved her hands on the air and did the sign.
"I FOUND HER!" He shouted running to get off the stage. She ran away, "He found me!" she screamed and ran to the elevator.  "WIFE!!!!" he shouted, as she got in the elevator. She was heading to the rooftop. He ran to the stairs to follow her. "Why don't you wait for the elevator?" the camera man asked. "If I'm going to wait and wait, I may not be able to catch her."
 
--
 
Kyuhyun's wife ran to the rooftop and took of her mascot costume as well. "That was close." she said. He ran towards the door, exhausted he still went to look for her. "Gotcha!" he said and hugged her from behind. She smelled like apple, the one that he used earlier. "Wife~" he cooed, then held her shoulders. "Look up." he whispered, so she did. Then there was the fireworks. She was silently watching, "I prepared that for you." he said as he turned her around to face him.
"W-Wife?!" he blinked and rubbed his eyes when he saw her, as she nodded. "Gomawo." she was tearing up. He wipes her tears away and hugged her tightly. "anything for my wife."
 
--
 
Khun was watching intently when the staff handed him a bottled water. "Your wife brought this for you" He was happy as he took it. "Chincha?" he was smiling dreamily as he took a gulp of water.
Then the ride started, he was staring at the seat that he ocupied earlier. As the ride was at it's peak, he heard his wife shout " HUSBAND! HONEY! HONEY! I SAY YES! LET'S GET MARRIED!" he was shocked. The voice was unusually familiar. "Is that.. ?" he mothed the name of the girl and the staff nodded, he clapped his hands in disbelief. "I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU!" Khun shouted back waving his hands up, hoping she'd see it.
he started to wave his hands crazily when he saw her waving her hands at his direction.
 
The ride finally ended, Khun ran towards the exit. "WIFE!" he called out as soon as he saw her, sitting at the steps.
 
--
 
"Yah. choi Minho, I'm doing this for you even if I'm scared." Minho's WIFe said to the camera. She did the same thing that Minho did. She ran and jumped.
 
" HUBBY! I'M HERE! SARANGHAE CHOI MINHO!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, then covered her face in embarrasment. " WAIT FOR ME! I'LL BE DOWN IN A BIT! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" She shouted.
 
--
 
Minho was keeping himself busy when he heard someone shout. " HUBBY! I'M HERE! SARANGHAE CHOI MINHO!" He was amazed to see who it was. "That's my wife!?" he pointed her. He was happy, crazily happy. " WAIT FOR ME! I'LL BE DOWN IN A BIT! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" he ran towrds the ending point.
"WIFE!" He shouted and opened his arms as she was getting lower. He grabbed he hands and brought her down for a tight hug. "Finally~" she said. "Yah, put me down down." she said. He smiled as he helped her get down