Yes, I'm Cho Seohyun

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

 

Kyuhyun prepared some fireworks for his wife and even brought a boquet. He only has 10 minutes left. There was a contest being held and then he thought of a plan. he ran towrds the stage and told the guy that he will dance then he will sing, In order to find his WIFE.
"To my wife, this is for you. A heart over your head will be our sign, where are you?" he said on the mic, still not taking off his costume.
 
He danced and sang A-cha for his wife. His wife, was watching from the side. "I think he is having a really hard time" sha said, in a worried tone. he took off his costume and the people cheered. His wife was not going to get attention from him if she wouldn't do the sign. "It's him!?" she said in disbelief. "Wife. I'm here now, where are you?" he asked as he was wiping his own sweat. His wife waved her hands on the air and did the sign.
"I FOUND HER!" He shouted running to get off the stage. She ran away, "He found me!" she screamed and ran to the elevator.  "WIFE!!!!" he shouted, as she got in the elevator. She was heading to the rooftop. He ran to the stairs to follow her. "Why don't you wait for the elevator?" the camera man asked. "If I'm going to wait and wait, I may not be able to catch her."
 
--
 
Kyuhyun's wife ran to the rooftop and took of her mascot costume as well. "That was close." she said. He ran towards the door, exhausted he still went to look for her. "Gotcha!" he said and hugged her from behind. She smelled like apple, the one that he used earlier. "Wife~" he cooed, then held her shoulders. "Look up." he whispered, so she did. Then there was the fireworks. She was silently watching, "I prepared that for you." he said as he turned her around to face him. "W-Wife?!" he blinked and rubbed his eyes when he saw her, as she nodded. "Gomawo." she was tearing up. He wipes her tears away and hugged her tightly. "anything for my wife."
 
--
 
Seohyun changed her clothes. She was surprised to see Kyuhyun, waiting for her. He was holding out a boquet of roses. She can't help but tear up. He was the sweetest guy in the world. "Yah. Are you really trying to match up your clothes with mine?" he asked pointing out her outfit. She smiles. "Wae? Don't you like it?" she asked. He blinked. "Did I say anything about disliking it?" he said. Hiding his face away from her suspicious gaze.
 
"Let's go?" she said and reahced out for his hand. He was quite surprised with the way she acted. he took her hand, then she leads the way. He was speechless. Seeing her smiling while holding his hand and the boquet on the other hand. What could he ask for more?
 
-- (MBG: This must be love - Taeyeon&Sunny)
 
As they were walking out of the building, he pulls her hand. "Wae?" she looks at him. He pulls out a pink jacket from his bag and places it on her shoulder. "Wear it, when you get cold." he tells her. "How about you?" she asked. "Me?" he smiles as she nodded. "Oh, the warmth of your hand is enough." he tells her and automatically grabs her hand.
 
"Where do we go now?" she asks him. He shakes his head, and turns his head at the nearst restaurant that he saw. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "Ne." then they walked their way towards the restaurant. Seohyun sees a pretty necklace at a shop nearby. "Omo! Cute~" she said looking at the displayed necklace. "Wanna go in? Let's check it out first before we eat." he said. Her eyes were sparkling as she turned to him.
 
--
 
"Annyeonghaseo.~" they greeted the shop owner. They walked in the shop checking on stuff. Then she pointed on the necklace that had caught her attention earlier. "omo~ So pretty~" she said, eyeing the necklace. It was a anchor necklace. "How much is it?" Kyuhyun asked the owner. He metioned the price, he nods. "It's a couple necklace, actually." said the owner. "Jinja?" Seohyun's eyes widened in delight. "can we see the pair?" he asked. He left them for a moment and returned with a lovely blue velvet box.
 
He opened the box infront of them. Seohyun then loses her hold on Kyuhyun's hand to take a better look on the necklaces. Sudenly after letting go of his hand, he felt lost. the light was gone for him, he just stared at her face and thought to himself. "How can she affect me this much?", He was in deep thought when suddenly Seohyun showed him the necklace. "Hyunie~ What do you think?" she asked. Trying to show him the necklace on her hands. He just smiled and looked at her. "Then let's buy it." he tells her as he leans on the glass case to watch her eyes glitter as she looks at the necklace.
 
--
 
He paid for the necklace secretly. She refused to buy the necklace. It was quite expensive, so he told her to go and check on other accessories that would fit them both. He signals the owner to keep quiet about it. He will surprise her later. "did you find anything?" he asked. She shakes her head and asks him to leave. They went to the fancy restaurant that they saw earlier.
 
He pulled the chair for her. " Oh, Gomawo~" she smiled and placed down her boquet on the table. "Let's order then." he said as soon as the waiter approached them. "What do you like?" he asked. "Could you please choose for me?" she puts down the menu and does a flower pose which made Kyuhyun smile. "Well done for my wife and Medium Rare for me, And kindly add the perfect drink for our food as well." he said. The waiter nods and walks away.
 
"Aren't you exhausted?" she asked.  He crosses his arms on top of his chest. "Exhausted? Me?" he points himself. She rolls her eyes and smiles. he really does have an attitude. "You know what? We should take a picture together right now. I want to brag this to my hyungs" he said, taking out his phone. She laughs. "I guess your right. I want to show off my HUSBAND to my sisters too~" she replied. He stood up and walked towards her. he kneels down and she lowers herself for him. One shot. She brings out her phone and soon it was her turn to take their picture. Two shots.
 
"Let's send them to them. Who ever gets a reply first will get a free wish, the loser will have to grant the wish." he said. She agrees then sends it out to the whole SNSD group. Even to Yuri. She likes Yuri despite of the fact that she's dating the guy who broke her heart. yuri was a very lovable person. She was dorky and fun to be around. She also thought of Kyuhyun. Yuri is Leeteuk's sister. Super Junior loves Yuri as their own little sister.
 
They kept on staring eachother with such strong gazes. Waiting for smeone to fall out of the game. Kyuhyun fails as he laughs as he satres at her serious face. "You failed." she said. He shrugs and leans his back on the chair. "You should've seen your face." he said before turning away. "Wae!?" she was quite insecure with her looks. "You were dead serious." he said, and tried to imitate her. "I looked like that?" she asked. He nods. She covers her face with her hands as he silently chuckled watching her.
 
-- (MBG: Believe - Super Junior)
 
They were talking about their each other's groups, when their order came. "Oh~ it looks really good." she said. "I'll eat well~" they said to each other. They ate without interrupting each other, but they kept on stealing glances at one another. In the midst of their perfect dinner a waiter comes up to them. "Mrs. Cho Seohyun?" he looks at seohyun. "Madame, Are you Mrs. Cho Seohyun?" he asked again. seohyun was dumbfounded, she just nods her head and Kyuhyun can't help but smile. This was all part of his plan.
 
"Ne. I'm Cho Seohyun." she said, blinking for a couple of times. "We congratulate you for getting married~" he said and the band soon plays a song for them. It was Believe by SUJU. She turned to look at Kyuhyun. He was not looking at her. He continued to drink, to keep his gaze away from her. Then another man approaches and shows them a blue velvet box, which seemed to be familiar.
 
"Hyunie~ Oppa!" she wasn't able to hold back her tears of happiness. He stood up with a sly smile on his lips. The man opens the box infront of her. It was the silver anchor necklace that she wanted. He took the one for her and gestured her that he'll be wearing it on her. She puts her hair on one side as he puts the necklace on her. She stands up taking his necklace and wears it on him, in a hugging position. "Gomawo~" she whipered. She hugs him tight as soon as she has clasped his necklace carefully.
 
As the music ended, "We would like to congratulate Mr. Cho Kyuhyun and his wife, Mrs. Cho Seohyun. congratulations for getting married." said the singer, They raised their glass and did a couple drink as the people applauded for them. "Happy?" he asked her in mere whisper. She smiles whole heartedly and nods.
 
They finished their meal and headed to his car. "Should we go home then?" he asked her. "We better go home now. I've had enough surprises for today." she said as they walk their way towards his car, hand in hand. He opens the door for her like a true gentleman and headed to the driver's seat after closing the door on her side.
 
"Did you get any reply?" she asked, as she looked at her phone. He almost forgot. "I don't know, I haven't checked my phone yet." he said as he continued driving. "Sunny Unnie replied." she said, smiling widely. "What did she say?" he asked. "I'm with your husband's real wife." she said and bursted out laughing when she saw the picture. It was sungmin, pouting sadly at sunny who was sticking ut her tongue at him.
 
"Wae!?" he was suddenly scared of her laugh. "Sungmin Oppa is your wife?" she asked between her laughs. "Oh. that. He used to be my wife, before I got married to you." he said, smiling. "Also Taeyeon Unnie~ she said 'I want to get married too~' " then they smiled at each other. she checked on the others. "I'll check mine too" he sees Leeteuk's reply first. "Yah. How come you got married earlier than me too? Yuri got married, so did you. TT__TT It's unfair. I still have 11 months before my own wedding." he was reading it out loud. "Yuri got married?" it caught his eye, "She did?"  Seohyun asked. Then he turned to Kangin's reply. "I want to marry one of SNSD too! You little lucky evil maknae!" Seohyun took it from him. "I'll read the replies for you. Watch your driving." she said. "Does Kangin Oppa like anyone in our group?" she asked him. "Yeah~"
 
"Who?" she was very curious about it. "Taeyeon" he answered truthfully. "Jinja!?" she was smiling to herself, imagining Taeyeon with Kangin. It was a pretty cute couple. "I think they'd look good." then he grins. "Cho Kyuhyun. I want a divorce!" she reads out loud. "I guess that's from Sungmin Hyung?" he turns the wheel to the left. "Yes. I guess he hates me so much now." she says. "I'd still choose you over him" he says out loud. "Sorry Hyung!" he says to the camera.
 
"You own a pink rabbit doll?" she asks out of the blue. "Ne. Wae?" They were still miles away from their new house. "I have it." she says. "It's in the box, that was given to me as a hint." she takes out her camera and started to take pictures of him while driving. "How about you? what did you get?" she was busy zooming the camera to get a good angle of him.
 
"You have my keroro doll?" she asks, and he just nods.
 
-- (A/N : The couples each have their own house for their WGM project. They don't live together under one roof~ ^^)
 
They traveled for more or less another thity minutes before arriving at their house. Seohyun got out of the car and wandered around. "should we go in?" she asked. "I don't know. I don't have the key." he said. The PD comes to give them the key, then points out their house. It was a small two storey house. Seohyun's dream house was a white house. She loves white.
 
"Hurry! Hurry!" she grabbed his wrist and an towards the house. Kyuhyun opened the door and they went in the dark house. He tries to look or the switch. touching on the wall, trying to open the lights. After a few struggles he was ale to open the lights on.
 
"OMO! WOW~!" he said when he saw their living room. There was a tv, a round black center table and a sofa. The flooring was a hard wood color. The walls were white. Seohyun was fascinated. She ran her fingers trhough the wall, feeling it's smooth texture.  He comes up behind her and picks her up, throwing her on the sofa. They can't help but giggle.
 
"Why did you do that? I haven't fully seen the house yet~" she sat up straight, fixing her hair and stood up. She followed Kyuhyun and they got to the dining area the floor was slighlty yellowish. The seats were white and the table was glass. "I like this" he said then sat on the chair. eyeing the whole dining area. "I'll take a look at the kitchen." she ran towards the kitchen like a little child. "To my hyungs~ See me take revenge on all of you~" he said to the camera and followed Seohyun. "Hyunie~ come here! Take a look at our kitchen!" she said. She was inspecting everything in the kitchen. everything abpout it fascinated her. "Where does this go?" Kyuhyun filled up his curiousity as he opened the door leading outside. "Oh, the parking area~" he said giving the camera a two thumbs up. He locked the door and sat n one of the black stools. "You seem so happy" he commented as Seohyun opened the fridge. She gives him a wide smile. "Oppa~ Can you get the groceries that I brought?" she asked. He stands up and goes back to the living room.
 
As he was passing by a small door, he holds the knob and takes a peek. "Omo~ deabak!" he said as he saw a small but pretty bathroom. "This is cool~" he said before closing the door. "Hyunie~ hurry up" he hears Seohyun call outon him. HE took the two large plastic bags and brought it to their kitchen. "You're going to fill up the fridge already?" he asked. She nods. "Yeah. So, go and check the rooms upstairs." she says.
 
He then leaves his wife to take a peek upstairs.
 
 
 
--
 
He reaches the second floor and sees two doors facing each other and one at the middle. He opens the one at the left whih was nearer the staircase. he takes a few steps and grabs a hold of the doorknob. "there are three rooms? i thought we only had two rooms" he said before opening the door.
 
 
He saw two large bunk beds as son as he got in. The room wasn't very big after all. Each bed could fit three people. The bunk bed could fit  12 people. Then he thought to himself. 12 people. Suju has 13 members, and since nw he is married he can't share the room with them. Then it hits him, The suju boys have their own room inside his own house!
 
"How is this even possible!?" he said as he got in the room and sat on the bed. He walks to the bathroom, it has a walk in shower room, a toilet and a sink. "I will lock this room forever!" he said and laughed evily.
 
he goes out of the room and heads to the room across it. He opens the dor and  two bunk beds surprised him.
 
 
There was a large window near the beds. Then he looks at the door. "This must lead to the bathroom, again." he said as he turned the doorknob. It was a pink bathroom. He closes the door in an instant. He was embarrased. "I shouldn't have done that. It's a girl's bathroom!" he sa said. He takes another look at the bunk beds. It could fit 8 people. He puts his hand on his forehead. "Evn my sisters-inlaw have thwir room." he said before leaving.
 
"How was it?" Seohyun asked. He turns to look at her. "Oh, you're here already. Good timing~" he said as he held her hand. "My brothers and your sisters have their room in our house." he said. "Oh?" she runs away from him to take a peek at both rooms. "I guess we'll have to invite them here, one of these days." she says, he growls in disagreement. "hey, cheer up!" she says and opens the door that was left unopened.
 
 
As they got it the room, they were not able to see the bed. "We don't have a bed?" he asked. She took the lead and walked fiurther in the room. She points the bed. "No, we have one~" she says. He was taking a peek at the bathroom. "Hyun~ We have a gregorian style bathroom!" he was delighted. he has his focus on the bathroom and she was focusing on their room.
 
"I guess i'll have to enjoy our stay here." he said. "yeah right." she says and then they both sat on the bed. Kyuhyun was staring at her innocent face. It was so innocent that he couldn't stand the thought that he was sitting on the same bed with her.
 
his imagination went wild. He was kissing Seohyun on her lips, then her neck and he was soon laying her down on the bed. "Hyunie~" she called him out, snapping him out of his wild imagination. "W-what?" he takes a pillow and buries himself in it, letting go of her. "I guess you're really tired." she said. "I guess I am." he said. "tired of so much wanting you." he said to himself.