Let's Get Married~

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

 

Minho heads to the set, he was ready to film with SNSD. He will in SNSD's Gee MV. He was ecxcited tat he wasn't even able to say goodbye to s properly. He didn't tell Yuri about it either.
 
He comes on set and the girls thought that he was only there to visit Yuri. They point her out on their room. He comes in, Tiffany sees him then. "Oh, Should I wake her up?" sha asked. "Ani." he said and bowed. He cam e closer to look at Yuri who was sitting on the couch. Sleeping with her tongue slightly stucked out. He smiled seeing her sleeping was amusing. how come even if she looked funny she stil looked adorable? he thought.
 
Then Yuri was slowly falling on her left side. Slowly, slowly. Then bam! His laughter exploded out of nowhere. She immediately cover her face and he hugs her. "Mian, Mian Yobo." He rubbed her back to comfort her. She was silent, her red face hidden under her palms due to embarassment.
 
"I hate you! I hate you!" she kept on pushing him away. He was smiling at her. "Ani. You love me, Yuri. Don't say you hate me, it hurts." he said lovingly. 
 
The girls started filming and he got ready to surprise them that he will be joing them for the MV.
 
"Minho, get on the set now!" says the director. The girls looked at each other and then they all looked at Yuri. "Wae!? I didn't know either!" she tells them. "Is this some kind of hidden camera!?" Sooyoung asked. A girl like her could light up the world. "Ani. this no joke, my dear cousin."
 
"I think I know what will happen next!" says hyoyeon. "Kyuhyun will arrive, then Nickhun, then Jonghyun, Onew, Key, Sungmin, Siwon and lastly Junho" she continued. They looked at each other and giggled. "Sorry girls, but Yuri's the lucky one. It's only MInho." says the director.
 
 
Minho receives a text message from Leeteuk. "Bro, can you watch over my little princess? She had a slight fever last night. - teuk" He looked at Yuri who was currently getting in her position as a mannequin. Yuri was smiling from ear to ear. Minho observed her movements, looking at her who ould ever thought that she was sick. He looked at her eyes, she was enduring the pain. He had to do his est to finish the filmingin one go.
 
"Yuri." he came behind her, she was standing still on her position like a real mannequin. "Don't wear yourself out too much, okay?" he said and walked in front ogf her, he looked at her expressionless face. A pretty mannequin was there. He placed his hands on his pocket and walked away smiling.
 
"Let's get this over!" says the director. One, two, three.. how many more takes do they need before it's over.. After more or less seven takes tey were done. Minho hurried to take care of Yuri, bumping into Seohyun. "Oh, I'm sorry." he apologized quickly and walked away. "Minho-ah." she called. He turned to look at her, her face in dim as she walk towards him.
 
"Are you serious with Yuri, or are you just playing her to get me back?" she asked directly. Minho choked on his own saliva upon hearing that. The Seohyun he knew would never say out what she wants to say directlty. "Excuse me?" he was shocked as she cossed her arms over her chest looking at him. "Tell me the truth." she was determined to know the truth about Minho and Yuri.
 
"The truth, I'm happy with her. She took my shattered world together, making it whole once again." He was sincere with his words. "One moment she was just a mere stranger to me, no I can't imagine life without her anymore." he was looking at Yuri, who was having fun with the blue wig on the mannequin. "But.." Seohyun was hurt, he turned to her when she spoke. "But what?" he asked. "You were supposed to get married to me.." she said almost in a whisper.
 
"We're done, hyun. You have Kyuhyun and I have Yuri now. I guess, I could call it quits." he said before waving goodbye to her as he ran to Yuri.
 
Seohyun watched Minho give Yuri a back hug. Yuri turned to face Minho, wrapping her arms on his neck. They were leaning their forehaeds together, looking eye to eye with each other. Seohyun was looking for a flaw on their relatinship but she couldn't find one. Yuri was a really good person and Minho seemed to change as soon as she came into his life. He was never this sweet to anyone, even to her before. She sighed in disbelief, was she jealous? She couldn't be.
 
MInho offered Yuri a piggy bak ride which ade her smile from ear to ear. "I'm heavy." she told him. "Yeah right," he said as he carried her around on set. She was shreiking and he was laughing as Minho carried her around and the people were very envious, they were perfect together. He was the perfect gentleman and she was the perect girlfriend. Yoona stared at them, she was smiling to herself. "What are you smiling at?" Jessica asked. "I'm happy for them" said Yoona.
 
Jessica looked at the couple. "I'm actually envious," says Jessica. yoona looked at her, jessica sighed. "Who could ever thought that a guy like him would fall in love with a simple girl like her.." she stared. Yoona looked her full of anticipation. "They're the modern Romeo and Juliette, I guess"
 
Yoona commented. "Maybe. Their worlds are completely different but they never failed each other." Jessica was staring at the two, running like kids. Jessica patted Yoona's shoulder before leave her there. So maybe she relly is the perdect girlfriend after all, or maybe her imps were filled by what Minho has.
 
--
Nichkhun was usually grumpy in the morning, but that morning he was very happy. Jaebeom woke up on the sound nichkhun's singing. "What's with you?" he asked. Khun walked towards him and smiled, "Hyung! I'm getting married!" he said. So, that's what it was. " YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!? " Jaebeom was loud enough for others to hear. Soon they were questioning him about all the details, "Who's the UNLUCKY girl?" says chansung. "Yah! Yah! You guys are just envous and she's not unlucky, she'd probably the luckiest girl on earth." Khun said witha wide grin. "Aish!" the all waved off before leaving crazy Khun in the kitchen. He was thinking of all the possible BRIDE, then something came into his mind. "Yuri," well, she's an idol now. He was then at loss. If he would be able to marry Yuri on the show it would never change forever. There sure are lot of possibilities. He rushed to his room to fix his stuff.
 
*ding dong* the doorbell rang, Junho opened the door. "Oh, a letter and a gift?"He picked it up. "Khun!" he called out placing the delivery on top of the center table. "What is that?"
 
Khun came running out of his room, running. " Tomorrow is the day! You will be moving in and living with your wife starting tomorrow! Live well~" The members took the letter out his hands and looked at him. "This is so unfair." says Chansung. "We'll finally have a sister in law!" says Junho. "But, I also want to get married." he continues. Jaebeom slaps his shoulder, "To Hyoyeon, of course?" he said. Junho scratched his head, embarassed.
"What's in the box?" chansung was filled with curiousity. Khun took off the lid and looked carefully inside the box.
 
"Aren't these Amusement park tickets?" says Jaebeom, Khun nods. "And a strawberry and cream hand lotion?" junso takes the lotion and looks at Khun. "Looks like our Sister-in-law is obsessed with strawberries." Khun can't help but smile, his wife loves fruits. "We want to meet her as son as you get married, understood?" says Wooyoung. "Sure." Khun looks at s with a smiling face for approval
 
Seohyun was running towards thier van when a box and a letter was given to her, "Is this for me?" she took it and bowed to the cameraman and the staff who gave it to her. "What's that?" Sunny was right behind her all of a sudden.sunny took the letter, reading it out loud enough for Seohyun to hear.
 
"You're getting married!?" Sunny shouted in her whisper, Seohyun signaled her to keep quiet so she did.Seohyun opened the box and a pink rabbit doll was there. "Rabbit?" Seohyun looked at sunny, with confused look she took it out of the box and examied it thoroughly. "Is your husband gay or what!?" says sunny, giggling. Seohyun smiles, it was a pretty cute bunny though. she placed it in the box and they go to the radio station.
 
Minho was with Onew in the salon, waiting for the others. A lady approaches him and hand him a letter and a box. "What could this be?" said Minho, Onew leans forward to see what's inside. "Ballet flats?" say Onew inspectin the pinks shoes that was taken form the box. "a ballerina?" Mino looked at Onew and they stood up and pretendedto be some kind of ballerino. Then He notices something, "lip balm?" he examined te sylindral object in his hands. "Sure is." says Onew taking a look. "Strawberry and Honey?" says Onew.
 
"What do you mean?" Minho was putting back the shoes inside the box and reading out the letter, "It's the flavor of the lip balm." says Onew handing iot over to him. Minho's mind was suddenly filled with lips. Then his ears were turning red and he was slighly blushing. Onew clapped his hands in amusement, "You're imagining things Minho, poor you." Onew takes the letter and reads it.
 
Jessica was walking with Yoona to a cafe ear their house when the letter and the box was given. They head inside the cafe before opening the letter and the box. "jawbreakers, lollipops, marshmallows.." Jessica started to pull out different kinds of sweets from the box. "Looks like your husband has sweet tooth.." says Jessica putting back all the sweets inside the box, before she thinks of eating it. "Aren't these kinda child stuff?" Yoona pointing at the box. "Sort of, It suits you." says Jessica ordering coffee for the two of them
"What are you thinking?" says Yoona. "He's immature and you have to lead on your marriage life." sticking out her tongue at Yoona.
 
Kyuhyun was inside the waiting room playing starcraft on his laptop, he just recieved a call from Seohyun that he doesn't need to pick her up today. She said she'll be heading to the university by hersalf and will call him as soon as classes are over. "Kyu~ delivery~" says Sungmin holding a box and putting it on top of the table near Kyuhyun. "from?" he eyes on sungmin. "WGM." he says, then he opens the letter in an instant with a smile on his face. Sungmin then takes the laptop and starts to play Star Craft, while kyuhyun is busy.
 
He opens the box, There was a doll and a apple cented perfume. "Hyung, take a look at these." Sungmin takes a look at the box. "It's a doll, and a perfume. What's so -" he looks at Kyuhyun who had succesfully taken his game back. "Aish! You evil maknae." syas Sungmin and closes the box once again.
 
Yuri is having her breakfast with her brother. Her phone rings, "Yoboseyo?" she answered the call. "Yuri-ah~" Minho called out. "Oh, Minho-ah~" he said in a cute voice. Leeteuk choked on his coffee upon hearing his sister calling out Minho's name. "Are you all btter now?" he asks. "Yes, don't worry." she says. She has this big smileon her face and Leeteuk felt like throwing her some pancakes. "I'll call you later, okay?" he said. "sure." then the call was ended. Teukie was staring at her, "What?" then the maid comes in our dining area.
 
"for you, Miss Yuri." she tells her, "WGM?" Yuri asked her, the maid nodded and then Leeteuk gave her the permission to leave. "May I see?" he asks taking the letter as Yuri gets her hands on the box. "Ipod and a camera?" says Yuri. "i'm engaged but then you're getting married earlier than me. Boo hoo." says Teukie taking a bite on his pancake. "Oppa, don't you think my husband is kinda vain?" she asks him, taking out the camera. "Well, I guess so." he says taking a sip from his coffee and points the iPod. "He's one heck of an idol too, I guess"