5. pink lipstick and a someone

love and hatred

As obnoxious as it may sound, but Wonyoung loves pink. Like REALLY. And her friends think that her obsession for the certain color is getting really unhealthy. 

 

It's fine really. But their eyes hurt for too much pink already! There are millions of colors for all they know but for the love of god, Wonyoung clearly needs to get a grip. 

 

"I can't with you all!" Wonyoung storms out of their classroom carrying her pink pink bag with tears forming in her eyes. Thank goodness her classes are done so she can go wherever she wants. 

 

She went on a date with herself. Enjoying things, eating whatever she likes, taking pictures and posting it on instagram. She's upset with her friends but she understands them. So she proceeds to a playground to cry herself up and let her feelings flow like a river. 

 

It went along for a quite sometime and decided to stop her childish act and stands up. Feeling someone's presence, she quickly turns to the stranger's direction only to see it was a girl about the same height as her. 

 

"Hey you." She calls the stranger suddenly. 

 

It wasn't really clear since it's dark but she's sure that the girl halts her steps and points at herself, "M-me?"

 

"Yes you. Do you like horses?"

 

It went silent after that. Wonyoung understands, because her question was really random. Imagine being the stanger and another random stranger asks them a weird question out of the blue. 

 

It was dark, but Wonyoung was a blushing mess. Feeling embarrassed on what she just did. She doesn't even know what came into her and asked such a question. 

 

"Sorry, please forget I asked this stupid question. And uhm please forget this entire thing happened. Thank you!" 

 

"I—" And before she could even start saying anything, Wonyoung immediately turned her heels and marched away from the place. Leaving the baffled tall girl behind. 

 

Wonyoung swears she will never do that again. 

 

...

 

The next day, which is a Saturday, Wonyoung decides to treat herself again. Her phone is bombed with text messages from her friends, but she didn't bother to open it all. Today is her healing day. And no one can stop her from treating herself again! 

 

Wonyoung flips her hair as she saw herself on the mirror, "What a beauty!" She smiles and winks to herself. Feeling happy and contented, she lets herself being carried by her own two feet to a place called mall. 

 

She hops, she shops. She treats, she eats. 

 

A time for herself is precious. She actually forgave them since yesterday but not talking to them is their punishment.

 

Her hands carrying shopping bags, she went inside another store. Still feeling happy, she smiles as she chooses some lipsticks she wanted to buy for some time now. Of course, it's pink. It's no surprise even to the owners. 

 

Wonyoung is one of the most favorite customers of the owners in this shop. Wonyoung thinks it's because of her visuals.

 

(Well it's also true, but the real reason is because she comes here often and is friends with the owner's daughter, Jihan. But she didn't know that this store is owned by Jihan's family) 

 

She exits the shop with her newly bought lipsticks.

 

Walking sassily, Wonyoung feels this day is worth it. 

 

Except that it isn't. 

 

Because someone was running from behind and accidentally stumbled upon her. Both of them fell into the ground, screaming in pain. 

 

"I-I'm so sorry!" A woman, quickly stands up and helped Wonyoung. The woman was kind of energetic. And reeks of yellow. She's a lot shorter than Wonyoung, has bangs, and unique lips. 

 

But who cares, shes angry. 

 

"Are you crazy? Why are you running around," Wonyoung gestures her surroundings, "This sacred mall like that? God I'm such a mess!" She scans her outfit, pats off the dirt or anything that are sticking on her dress. 

 

"Miss I'm really sorry—" 

 

"You totally ruined my day!" Wonyoung groans in frustration. 

 

Suddenly, another woman arrives, panting as she holds the yellow girl's arm, "What's happening here?" 

 

 "Great, a backup!" Wonyoung then picks all the shopping bags from the floor, "Tell your friend to watch where she's going next time." 

 

"Hey! I apologized!" 

 

Wonyoung only gave her a look, "I was just telling you to be careful idiot." 

 

The yellow girl was about to retort when the backup, who is a tad taller than her, and was about the same height as Wonyoung. (Wonyoung suddenly remembers the stranger from yesterday) 

 

"Sorry about her, she's just a bit hot-headed." The tall girl smiles but immediately fades away and her brows were furrowed. 

 

Wonyoung, who was observing the tall girl beside the yellow girl, also frowns. 

 

"Ew blue." 

"Pink."

 

They simultaneously said, both filled with disgust. 

 

The next thing that happened was the both of them didn't say anything,  just exchanged looks and went to separate ways. The yellow girl was confused but didn't say anything. The two promised themselves that they are not gonna see each other ever again. 

 

Like ever. 

 

Little did they know, their story was about to start.