pink

love and hatred

The sound of raindrops hitting the roof and the warmth of her blanket wrapping around her and the therapeutic book she's reading. Of course, it is not complete without a cup of hot chocolate. Top it with marshmallows and everything is perfect. 

 

She smiles as she observed her whole room. Everything around her is pink. From her pink walls, to a pink cabinet, pink blankets, pink pillows, name it. She even has a separate closet full of pink clothes and stuff. That is how she loves the color pink. 

 

In fact, her whole existence literally screams pink. 

 

She's the living embodiment of the color herself. (Her friends actually said that but it's not like they're lying though) 

 

She puts down her book and finished her cup. Her friends invited her today. Who is she to decline such offer? 

 

She excitedly went towards the bathroom as she doesn't want to be late. (She hates latecomers by the way)

 

As she finished her rituals, all dressed up for later, she kissed her mom on her cheeks and bid a goodbye. 

 

"Bye mom, I'll be back before you know it!" Her mother just nodded and smiled at her lovingly. She immediately opened her umbrella to shield herself from the rain. She thanked the heavens it ain't that heavy. 

 

There she stood at the bus stop. Waiting for a ride. Wearing her usual bright smile. 

 

Only to be removed when the bus finally arrived. 

 

"Ew." The young woman said with all her heart and pure disgust. Suddenly she doesn't wanna ride this bus anymore. But she's gonna be late if she'll wait for another bus so she hopped inside without having any doubts. (She's just left with no choice actually) 

 

Out of all colors, why is this bus so freaking blue? 

 

Too much blue that it's hurting her eyes. 

 

If you haven't noticed, she really really really dislikes the color blue. She finds it irritating and annoying. 

 

"Gosh, I can't wait to get off this hideous vehicle!" 

 

Yet there she was, riding a blue bus with a frown plastered on her face. 

 

Her name is Jang Wonyoung.

 

And she hates blue with all her heart.