1. pink sweater and mint choco

love and hatred

The typical teenager Wonyoung is, she holds and uses her phone for like every minute and every second of the day. Her phone is a life necessity that she can't even live without it. 

 

She, who takes almost a thousand selfies within a minute only to choose one or two or just delete everything because she thinks they're ugly with weird angles and such and post some on instagram. 

 

She who always posts on her social media accounts and updating everything even the most unnecessary . She who likes to talk to her friends and gossip about things. 

 

A very normal teenager indeed. 

 

At first sight, she looks like that who bullies every single person who dares to block her way but she's just literally a ball of sunshine. Also, you may look at her as a typical cheerleader but guess what? She's an athlete. A volleyball athlete. 

 

She doesn't look like it but she's also a bookworm. 

 

For a person who likes pink, she is absolutely a cool person. It isn't really obvious especially when she's currently wearing a sweater of her favorite color.

 

"Wonyoung, here!" Wonyoung's friend, Hitomi waved at Wonyoung for the former to see where they are seated at. She happily skipped her way towards her friends. And there she saw the utterly disgusting couple, Minjoo and Chaewon with a third wheel Hitomi. 

 

Please don't feel bad for the japanese, she's already used to it. In fact, she likes it when she thirdwheels their dates so she can have free meals and snacks. (Talk about mood)

 

"When will the two of you ever get a room? I swear to god." Wonyoung rolled her eyes at the sight of her two friends acting all lovey dovey.

 

"Come on, it's not like you're not used to it already." Hitomi sipped from her drink while reading her book. The younger can't help but be amazed because of how unbothered the other looks.

 

"So what's with the sudden invite? It seems like you don't need us here." She said, pertaining to the couple who are still displaying their undying love for each other. "God, I really can't stand the both of you." 

 

When the two are finally done with their public display of disgusting affection towards each other, Chaewon decided to speak. 

 

"So Chaeyeon is coming back. We need to plan a surprise or something." 

 

"Mint chocolate party!" Wonyoung suggested.

 

"No— not that! Please no toothpaste flavored foods just no." Minjoo quickly cut in to their conversation wearing a horrified look, "Wonyoung sweetie I love you but mint choco is really not that it I tell you." 

 

"I agree." Hitomi seconded while still reading her book. 

 

"It is not!" Wonyoung immediately disagrees.

 

"Minjoo, mint chocolate is different from toothpaste. Please say it back." Chaewon is now looking at her girlfriend with a serious expression. 

 

"What if I won't?" 

 

And the next thing Wonyoung knew, the two are bicking right in front of her. Where the hell did the disgustingly sweet couple went? What just happened? 

 

They were echanging 'I love yous' earlier and now they are after each other's throats? 

 

"Are we gonna witness a break up?" The pink lover asked her japanese friend while her eyes are still at the arguing couple. 

 

"Maybe." A short answer from Hitomi while still reading and sipping from her beverage. 

 

Wonyoung darted her eyes to Hitomi and now to the couple. So are they gonna plan or what?

 

"Uhm what about the surprise everyone..?" No one responded to her as they were on their own business. Wonyoung was left dumbfounded. 

 

And since they are inside a cafe, she just ordered some for herself. A mint chocolate smoothie for Jang Wonyoung. (Yes a smoothie even when it's rainy outside no one can stop her from buying her favorite. Not even the weather) She even ordered some bread for her friend Hitomi so she could have something to devour.  

 

"It has been like 15 minutes and they are still not done?" 

 

"They are now." And just like that, the couple suddenly hugged each other really tight. Wonyoung was literally speechles. "See? Told you." Hitomi added.

 

"How..." 

 

"I've been with them for literally years, Wonyoung. It's nothing special."

 

"Yeah right." 

 

And now Minjoo and Chaewon are giving kisses and does the things that an obnoxiously sweet couple can. 

 

"So how about the surprise?" Wonyoung felt bliss after tasting her godly mint choco smoothie. 

 

Hitomi slowly put down her book and turned towards her, giving her a confused look, "Wait, there is?" 

 

"Oh god."

 

This is one of the times where Wonyoung is really grateful to have her favorite drink with her. 

 

She's the only normal person left in her squad. 

 

Thank goodness mint chocolate is there to calm her down.