blue

love and hatred

One is simply lying on the cold floor, staring at the ceiling and doing nothing at all. She's just there, thinking about everything at the moment. 

 

Thinking about how dumb she was at maths, or how clumsy she is, or how her best friend is such a noisy and messy eater, or how peaceful yet boring her life is. She doesn't really overthink but here she is, evaluating her life choices. 

 

She could not even understand herself. 

 

Like who the lies on the cold floor when there is actually a comfortable bed to begin with? 

 

Her, most probably. And take note, it's currently raining outside so imagine the coldness in her extremely cold looking room.

 

She really likes it when it's cold. And the bed plus the blanket gives her warmth so that's that. Also, she's too lazy to go up and change at the moment. 

 

She likes it when it's cold. And the first thing you think about the word 'cold' is ice, and ice is automatically color blue and literally her room looks like an ice because of the color blue. 

 

It's really obvious that it is her favorite color. 

 

So yeah. 

 

"Cool." She murmured. Sometimes she thinks she has a skin of a cow because she ain't even affected for all that coldness. 

 

(She's just lying, she's actually shivering but she's super duper lazy please smack her.)

 

And then suddenly the door opened, revealing her other best friend with her most annoying expression. 

 

"What the hell are you doing over there, lying on the floor like that?" Her other best friend, Hyewon asked. 

 

"I'm bored." 

 

"I don't know what kind of a trip you are in but you went nuts. How can you stand the cold? It's raining outside for god's sake." She walked her way towards her lazy friend and dragged her up. 

 

"Hyewon, I literally can't stand it because I'm lying down?" 

 

"Was that supposed to be a joke? You're not funny. Now get the hell up or I'll leave you behind." Using all her strength, she held her friend tightly. Finally she cooperated and decided to stand up. 

 

"You sure are one hell of a lazy bastard." 

 

"Thank you for the compliment, Kang Hyewon." And she winked towards her friend and Hyewon just looked at her with disgust. "But wait, we're leaving?" 

 

"No we are not." Hyewon answered sternly.

 

"We aren't?"

 

"Duh, of course we are you idiot!" 

 

And there they are, standing and waiting at the bus stop. And she caressed her arm which Hyewon smacked real hard. 

 

"You really are strong." She spoke while still caressing her arm. 

 

"I'm an athlete so it's obvious that I'm strong physically unlike your unathletic lazy ." Hyewon deadpanned. 

 

Their conversation was halted when a bus finally arrived. 

 

After seeing the bus, Hyewon saw a smile forming on her friend's face. 

 

"You really love blue, don't you?" 

 

"Just get inside, Hyewon." 

 

The both of them sat on available seats wordlessly. But her eyes caught a glimpse of a woman sitting by the window who is wearing a pink sweater. 

 

She frowned afterwards. 

 

The whole ride she can't help but feel annoyed at the sight. 

 

She really just can't stand the color pink. It's too bubbly, too bright, and too girly for her liking. The total opposite of her favorite color. 

 

Not to mention, the woman literally looks pink. Like she is the definition of pink herself. Now she thought maybe her aura is color pink too. 

 

"Thank goodness she finally got off the bus." She said mindlessly as she saw the woman get off the bus which gained her friend's attention.

 

"Who?" Hyewon asked and she was really startled. 

 

"N-nothing." 

 

And now they are just waiting for the whole ride to pull over at their desired destination. 

 

She is Ahn Yujin. It's not like she hates the color pink but it's just not her cup of tea. 

 

Wait no.

 

Maybe— no she's certain. She dislikes it.