Little Jealousy

Don't read this

Minju screams without voice at her laptop screen. She was bored but not anymore. The online concert from her favorite girlband is really lightening up her mood.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Yujin—who's looking from the next room—curious what makes her roommate so focused on her laptop with a headphone on her ears.

 

She doesn't budge. She's too absorbed in her world. The world who's full of beauties.

 

"Are you ignoring me now? Minju-unnie!"

 

Minju is surprised a little. She vaguely hears someone call her name. "Y-yes?"

 

"Ah seriously? You're the one who keeps bothering me all day because of boredom and now ignoring me?"

 

"Sorry Yujin," Minju says, half-heartedly apologizing. "Come here, I'm watching an online concert."

 

Yujin walks closer to Minju. She's standing beside her, lowers her head to the same level as Minju who sits. She takes one of the heads of Minju's headset and puts it on her ear.

 

"Pretty, aren't they?" Minju asks with sparkling eyes.

 

"Of course, they're a girlgroup. Who are they?"

 

"Iz*One. And... this girl is my bias, Kim Chaewon."

 

"Yeah, she's pretty. I can see that."

 

"I hope I can meet her someday. Or even better, I hope she becomes my girlfriend."

 

Yujin hits Minju's head lightly. "Do you want to break up with me or what?"

 

Minju chuckles. "I'm joking, come here!" She reaches her hands. Yujin is sulking, but she later buries herself into Minju's embrace. "It's cute to see you get jealous of my virtual girlfriend."

 

"Stupid Minju," Yujin shoves her head deeper into Minju's warn hug. "I'm tired, let stay like this for a bit."

 

"Why are you doing this right now?" Minju pushes Yujin away, but Yujin hands wrapped Minju tightly. "I'm watching a concert. Yah! Yujin!!!"