Small support

Don't read this

The best thing in this world always happens before the bad thing in this world. Like too much good luck will bring bad luck. Ever feel it?

 

Yujin steps on a rock. Not a big one, but enough for her to stand on it. She breathes heavily. Her face furrows.

 

"What should I do…" she says to herself—no one else there.

 

Tomorrow is a big day for her team. There will be a presentation about what they're doing 3 months back. Unless, she didn't do enough.

 

She decides to kick the rock. Strong enough to hurt her damn feet. Now she can't even walk and squat in pain.

 

"Yujin!" someone shouts her name, but who cares? Her feet hurt as hell. "What are you doing?"

 

Yujin looks up. Like an angel, she sees Minju's face with backlight.

 

"Don't slack off in the middle of the road, will you?"

 

"Slack off my ," Yujin glares at Minju. "Help me a bit, my feet still feel hurt."

 

Minju supports Yujin by her shoulder and they sit on the bench. "What are you doing? Why are you skipping class again?"

 

"I don't know, Minju. I just feel suffocated there. With all of the pressure you know."

 

Yujin then lean on the bench and takes a look on Minju's eyes. "Why are you skipping class?"

 

"Well," Minju stops, her hands look nervous. "I don't know. I just want to?"

 

Yujin smirk, "It's weird…"

 

"What's weird?"

 

"Nothing," Yujin scoffs. "Anyway thank you."

 

"What?" Minju raises her volume. "You're the one who's weird! I'm not skipping class for you, you know?"

 

"Who said that? Thank you for helping me when my feet hurt."

 

Yujin sticks out her tongue and teased Minju. Minju's face suddenly becomes red. She's hiding in her hair.

 

"Let's go, Minju. Are we gonna waste our skipping time or what?"

 

Minju nods while her face is still buried in her hair. "You go first, I will follow you from behind."

 

"Quit being stubborn. I know you're worried about me. Just admit it!"

 

She reveals her face, and—for the sky and earth—Minju's face is as red as lobster. Yujin doesn't know if it's shy or angry. Either way she's still cute.

 

"Thank you for being worried for me, Minju."

 

Yujin actually said it without thinking. But Minju had enough holding it. She grabs Yujin's cheek and gets her revenge.

 

It feels nice just being together with her, but tomorrow is the reality. Yujin just hopes today was never over.